We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Dashmount20:

Which ep? Let me rewind....

In the first episodes, in the cave. I don't remember well, but she likes to touch his lips with her fingers. When she stretched out her feet and kissed him. There is a moment when he is shattered because the glass flower has vanished into the air, but he does not give up and in the forest he unexpectedly kisses her.

eliteles1:

In the first episodes, in the cave. I don't remember well, but she likes to touch his lips with her fingers. When she stretched out her feet and kissed him. There is a moment when he is shattered because the glass flower has vanished into the air, but he does not exist and in the forest he unexpectedly kisses her. 

ep 15. The lover mask open ah? Then SF want to kiss her but XJ kissed his cheek. Hahaha

Dashmount20:

ep 15. The lover mask open ah? Then SF want to kiss her but XJ kissed his cheek. Hahaha

No, there is a moment when he finds out that she is going to marry Hao Chen, so she goes to Si Feng in his room to prove that this is not true. And she splits a kiss on him that he doesn't expect. (and one of the kisses on the lips she gives him, is even in the trailer).
 eliteles1:
No, there is a moment when he finds out that she is going to marry Hao Chen, so she goes to Si Feng in his room to prove that this is not true. And she splits a kiss on him that he doesn't expect. (and one of the kisses on the lips she gives him, is even in the trailer).

the only kiss XJ do in the room is ep 20 when the lovers curse start for the first time. 

The next morning, XJ go to his room to pass him the soup and he told XJ that he will going back to his lize palace. XJ shock and drop the bowl. She beg SF not to left her. She beg SF to stay with her. SF say there is no point he stay. Then XJ kiss him.. that one also touch lip.. 

hahahaha :D

then ep 21 is the marriage stone glowing. wakakakaa.. out of joy HC did not resist the marriage proposal from XJ father.. only XJ straight away said "NO"... hahaha :D

dunno somehow, i think think think... the marriage stone that time glowing between HC and XJ because of the Spiritual BEad that HC always carry. because the spiritual bead is actually a marriage blessing flower from the marriage god.. 

ep 31, XJ pass the spiritual bead to SF. 

Some how i think think think, if SF walk again (after the spiritual bead inside him) to the marriage stone.. do you think the marriage stone will glows? I think the marriage stone will glow... if that part happen.. wah.. SF will be very happy.. cos ep 17, SF try to make marriage stone glow but it failed and he want to destroy it.. hahaha :D

(From you tube) about Cheng Yi (Si Feng character), opinion from one user

This analysis is incredible!, perfect! ???? ... The night breeze couldn't have penetrated Cheng Yi / Si Feng's bones, how else would you make such a sigh? ??Looking at Liuli, the first episode was poisoned and dropped, so you can't get rid of it! ?? The two mask removal is the bridge that I have repeatedly compared and appreciated. Compared to the first time, the performance after the second mask removal is even more advanced. The visual performance is mixed and natural, and the eyes are circle, surprise, surprise, excitement. , Happy, shy ... even the slight frown and facial spasms are just like Si Feng's deity should be! ? Cheng Yi's microexpression interpretation is really amazing! ?And every time there are levels of transfer and progress! ???? Each time he injures and vomits blood, it has a different meaning, whether it is moving, or tolerant, or seductive, or discouraged, or surprised, or relieved ... That boy role is worthy of the Oscars world! ????In the last few days, waiting for the end, I was very upset and restless. Fortunately, his younger brother Zhang Qiling was found to do the lesson! He is Sifeng forever and brother in my mind! ????Thanks for this wonderful summer, let's discover Cheng Yi, and we discover this treasure boy who can speak with his eyes, can express emotions with gestures and has a unique oriental charm! ????
Dashmount20 
Some how i think think think, if SF walk again (after the spiritual bead inside him) to the marriage stone.. do you think the marriage stone will glows? I think the marriage stone will glow... if that part happen.. wah.. SF will be very happy.. cos ep 17, SF try to make marriage stone glow but it failed and he want to destroy it.. hahaha :D

The wedding stone shone for Hao Chen because Si Ming got involved in the story, but Hao Chen scolded Si Ming for it. As for the time that the stone didn't shine for Si Feng, I think because Xuanji didn't have any of his senses yet (but on the other hand she was able to make the glass flower bloom for Si Feng, although he never knew it. ).
 eliteles1:
Dashmount20 

The wedding stone shone for Hao Chen because Si Ming got involved in the story, but Hao Chen scolded Si Ming for it. As for the time that the stone didn't shine for Si Feng, I think because Xuanji didn't have any of his senses yet (but on the other hand she was able to make the glass flower bloom for Si Feng, although he never knew it. ).

i think the marriage flower also play part. 

HC always bring the spiritual bead (marriage flower given by GOW that he cultivate and change it into spiritual bead). 

HC like XJ/GOW that is why he always bring the spiritual bead and he also able to grow the heart lamp. His heart true to XJ.. that why the marriage stone able to glow.. cos the flower is the blessing given by god of marriage.

HC think SM got involved with the marriage stone.. but actually is HC heart + the blessing that make the stone glowing.. 

and SM got scolded for nothing and only say "Dijun, you dont know your heart..."

hahahaha :D

• Jess4163   

• Si Feng, however deeply he loved Xuanji, is not the aggressive/shameless type that’ll chase the FL no matter what. He’s more sacrificial and passive in comparison to YH.

I just happen to prefer bold, aggressive MLs who go after their FLs no matter what and will never commit noble idiocy. MLs like Ye Hua, Han Shuo (Romance of Tiger and Rose), and Chengyin (Goodbye my Princess). This is my subjective preference :)

• blizzardahm  an hour ago
    @Jess4163 Okay, we have different opinions, but TMOPB is great too

• eliteles1  an hour ago
    @Jess4163
    I prefer the male protagonist to show that tenderness, and be sacrificial. (but have that objectivity, decisive and masculine.). And Si Feng from Love and Redemption has it, as does Ye hua too. I don't think there is a big distance between Si Feng and Ye hua de (TMPB). Even Ye hua went to suffer a tribulation in the mortal world by BQ, and received 90 deadly rays chaining a monastery, died in a war in her place, offered her cultivation for her to reach a goal, lost an arm. And something similar between the two dramas (is that after so much suffering and pain from the male protagonist (mainly), they return alive, beautiful and wonderful to have their happy ending with their beloved. (And speaking of shamelessness. I understood what you wanted say (Si Feng has that burning side too: and the kiss in episode 52 of Si Feng?) And every time he taught her love. And every time he pretending without the devil / Mochaxim spoke harsh words, with that arrogant and tough look (but among love as strong as death) Ahh, for me in this matter Si Feng is not far behind.

• P.S: I never forget the definition of Ye hua's aura that was described when BQ entered the spirit of a character who was sick, and was healed because of Ye hua's strong aura (there is a poetic description that she says, so beautiful, identifying that that powerful aura was of Ye hua. (Ten miles of Peach Blossoms).

So in the first nine tribulations, XJ did not have any of her senses? 

eliteles1 :  you got from where? TPOC thread or L&R thread?

pinksprings01:

I think only in this, in the tenth. That's weird ! And right now, she really loves someone.

pinksprings01:

if you ask me, yes. 

in this series, yes. cos Bai lin remove all senses when he create GOW in order for him to control GOW (ep 56).

in the novel, no. in the novel said only the 10th life the 6senses removed by Bai lin cos he want XJ to pass the 10 trial.

so series and novel different.

Dashmount20:

eliteles1 :  you got from where? TPOC thread or L&R thread?

The discussion above ? L&R thread. 

Dashmount20:

if you ask me, yes. 

in this series, yes. cos Bai lin remove all senses when he create GOW in order for him to control GOW.

in the novel, no. in the novel said only the 10th life the 6senses removed by Bai lin cos he want XJ to pass the 10 trial.

so series and novel different.

When GOW found out the truth, did she gain her senses since she was really angry before being sent for her tribulations? 

pinksprings01:

When GOW found out the truth, did she gain her senses since she was really angry before being sent for her tribulations? 

GOW gain her senses at ep 27 when all Ba Huan mirror collected and she saw her past.

Yes. After XJ see her past as GOW, she was angry, hatred, hate that heaven manipulate GOW and punish GOW to 10 tribulations. She as XJ wake up and said she does not like become GOW.