We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Minnieee33:

I just laugh every time SF split blood after ep 55....im like not again.... Lol

Hahahaha... repeated mode or rewind mode... :D

I like to watch the wedding kiss BTS..

So funny.. the director said.. "cut.." "the kiss is ugly ". "Repeat.." hahaha

kelincikebon:

Hahaha I strongly agree.

Upon seeing the trailer of L&R, even my 6 year old son commented, “Mom, why does this guy (SF) keep spitting blood?” LOL

My 4-year-old daughter said the same thing! "Mom, he must be hurt a lot!"

Dashmount20:

Hahahaha... repeated mode or rewind mode... :D

I like to watch the wedding kiss BTS..

So funny.. the director said.. cut.. the kiss is ugly . Repeat.. hahaha

I didn't know the director said that to them on BTS. Thank you ! So he got that surprised look, but then he laughed. (The director even showed the camera what he meant by that.)
 pinksprings01:

The director loves blood spitting in his dramas 

In Listening snow tower, the male protagonist is an expert in martial arts (he presents beautiful choreographies), but he is sick and always coughing, he didn't always spit blood, but he always coughed, a muffled cough.

eliteles1:

In Listening snow tower, the male protagonist is an expert in martial arts (he presents beautiful choreographies), but he is sick and always coughing, he didn't always spit blood, but he always coughed, a muffled cough. 

hahahaha.... same ah.. SF also high in martial art. He is the next lize chief.. if he didnt fall in love.. hahahaha

SF is half demon half human.. 12 feather golden wing... hahaha :D

Cough also can put blood.. maybe that time filmed.. they didnt order extra blood to spill hahaha

eliteles1:
I didn't know the director said that to them on BTS. Thank you ! So he got that surprised look, but then he laughed. (The director even showed the camera what he meant by that.)

https://youtu.be/ykMl7hVv8B8

You watch u watch.. it is sub in english... v funny one to see CY expression and showing tantrum.. hahaha..

Dashmount20:

But promise of Chang an doesn’t make sense... he was 38 but then how old is the nephew? 18 and married and  kids is 6 or 8 years?

If the nephew is 18 and has kid that going to ascend the throne.. how old is the kid? 6? 18 + 6=24 (age of Qing yuan)

Then XCX is? 

18 (XCX) + 24 (Qing yuan) = at most is 42... 

unless the young king is toddler.... 2 year?

Age counting make me confuse... somehow I still prefer the age in Love and Redemption... straight forward..

16 meet up.. wait 4 year for 2nd meet up

20 meet up #2, wearing lovers curse mask

22 meet up #3, when he hide

24 after coma 2 year.. married got kid then 10 tribulation end...

Ascend back to heaven as the higher god... and then become next ruler of heaven.. hahahaha

Yes Dorgon (the actual person in the original series) supposedly died when he's 38. And the nephew ascend the throne at 13 at the time. I think they add the age of the nephew to make it appropriate age for us.

TPOC i think has more tragic story than MXCA. That is why i might follow MXCA in full mode version. Well it also going to aired next year..time will heal us from Si Feng's suffering images...hopefully :'( 

Eclipse02:

But in the synposis said that the nephew will die and his son will ascend the Throne with the help of FL (grandmother).

For MXCA, synposis said 2 sisters din recognize and fight each other..

I dun like this type of story.  I want pure innocent love.. hahaha

Dashmount20:

https://youtu.be/ykMl7hVv8B8

You watch u watch.. it is sub in english... v funny one to see CY expression and showing tantrum.. hahaha..

I love this BTS... it's sooo funny.... they always have problem when they kissed because they both have long nose LOL the same thing happen when the scene of their 1st kiss in the wood LOL 

I always love the Love and Redemption BTS, they all so funny.. 

Dashmount20:

hahahaha.... same ah.. SF also high in martial art. He is the next lize chief.. if he didnt fall in love.. hahahaha

SF is half demon half human.. 12 feather golden wing... hahaha :D

Cough also can put blood.. maybe that time filmed.. they didnt order extra blood to spill hahaha

Indeed. "Powerful and handsome Si Feng" 
And the two dramas have the same director.
 Eclipse02:

I love this BTS... it's sooo funny.... they always have problem when they kissed because they both have long nose LOL the same thing happen when the scene of their 1st kiss in the wood LOL 

I always love the Love and Redemption BTS, they all so funny.. 

The wood kiss nothing.. that one just touch lips.. hahaha.. best kiss scene is 52 and 59. Rest of kiss only touching lip.. hahaha.. no love passion... feeling love.. 

Rest is like puppy kiss. Hahaha

Dashmount20:

The wood kiss nothing.. that one just touch lips.. hahaha.. best kiss scene is 52 and 59. Rest of kiss only touching lip.. hahaha.. no love passion... feeling love.. 

Rest is like puppy kiss. Hahaha

Rest of kiss only touching lip.. hahaha.. no love passion... feeling love..   

But there is a tenderness (a first skin-to-skin contact in the beloved). I like every time she touches his lips with her fingers, it is as if she found something so beautiful and precious and wanted to express appreciation and tenderness. (And they both have similar lips). His look like the shape of a heart.

Dashmount20 

But there is a tenderness (a first skin-to-skin contact in the beloved). I like every time she touches his lips with her fingers, it is as if she found something so beautiful and precious and wanted to express appreciation and tenderness. (And they both have similar lips). His look like the shape of a heart.
 eliteles1:

Dashmount20 

Which ep? Let me rewind....

On the second thought... actually the difficult act scene is the kissing one.. hahahaha...cos everyone are watching...

Flying... fighting.. crying... laughing still OK.. 

Kissing scene.. is the difficult part to act..

Hahahahaha