ChuXuanJi:

Put me in the

really ah.. u interested with new discusion?

LovelyLady:

By the way, why do some people say that xuanji was pregnant again in the final episode ?

She was pregnant with a girl at the end of the book. 

Well CY deep Lurk will be airing soon. He will be fine, having films air back to back.  His first ML on satellite tv as well so H&R will put more effort into this one. 

But on the positive side, this weird a$$ atmosphere in this livestream, helps me move from L&R fast and efficiently. For The romance of tiger and rose, took like about 2 weeks to move on from CXQ & HS and love ZLS even more(if that's possible), but for L&R, I moved on from XJ&SF within 1 day, lol. I thank you H&R and CY, the bottom of my heart, for helping me move on from L&R within 1 day!  XDXD 

0olongtea:

But on the positive side, this weird a$$ atmosphere in this livestream, helps me move from L&R fast and efficiently. For The romance of tiger and rose, took like about 2 weeks to move on from CXQ & HS and love ZLS even more(if that's possible), but for L&R, I moved on from XJ&SF within 1 day, lol. I thank you H&R and CY, the bottom of my heart, for helping me move on from L&R within 1 day!  XDXD 

Ya.... They killed the spirit of the drama. I just hope fans can enjoy the drama before finding the 920 event. 

Minnieee33:

Ya.... They killed the spirit of the drama. I just hope fans can enjoy the drama before finding the 920 event. 

920 is the yesterday event.. OMG... so that is the name? 920... hahahaha... I was just about to ask u wat is 920... hahaha..

I din realise some already realise it on the comment site ..

0olongtea:

Now I am watching “dating in kitchen”. Well as usual ZLS  impress me.. she is pretty and cute.. love her act.. will continue watch it...

Need to watch more to occupied mind.. hahaha..

Maybe it is the H&R strategy.. and I dunno why they put drastic strategy... well time move on.. then I just realise what am I doing here? Hahahaha LOL...

Minnieee33:

I'm sure people will still enjoy the drama) e.g. I'm going to watch it today evening) and I persuaded my sister to join :-D

I have never shipped couple, so for me "the event 920" is ok!) nothing criminal, just an event) 

Me too, I have moved on already. But actually, I'm just here to sip some tea and eat melons at this forum, because I can't access my weibo account & my chinese is limited. Waiting for chinese speaking users to spill tea. XDXD

0olongtea:

Me too, I have moved on already. But actually, I'm just here to sip some tea and eat melons at this forum, because I can't access my weibo account & my chinese is limited. Waiting for chinese speaking users to spill tea. XDXD

Are u sure u have move on?  Hahaha

Wah,, u have Weibo? How to create? I thought need china mobile phone... hahaha

eliteles1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw-pMCVicsw

In this video the Chinese journalist comments on the musical concert. (It has subtitles). P.S: Everyone saw what really happened.

I just see the video u share..

now, somehow I smiling... 

it ok... :D

0olongtea:

LOL share the tea if there's any!

I’m still enjoying this drama obviously. The thing that bothered me the most about the 9/20 concert was how H&R treated YBY and clearly told CY to act like YBY wasn’t part of the cast (honestly which is rude + they should’ve just let him act like normal co-workers with YBY but it looks like the cast knew what was going on so...).

pinksprings01:

I’m still enjoying this drama obviously. The thing that bothered me the most about the 9/20 concert was how H&R treated YBY and clearly told CY to act like YBY wasn’t part of the cast (honestly which is rude + they should’ve just let him act like normal co-workers with YBY but it looks like the cast knew what was going on so...).

Great cast.. great chemistry.. CP hot.. sadly  920 event destroyed the great CP.  

what to do?

We still need to move on... 

today is a new day...

The 920 event just a reminder for fans to wake up.. like alarm... wake up!!! CP are happy in their world with 2kids..

arghhh remind me of Love Alarm 2...

When ah? LOVE ALARM 2 is in my plan list to watch..

Hmm... i need to pat pat my YBY... it oks not to be ok.. she will has bright future without zhong..  who... ? The hR ceo..

Dashmount20:

I just see the video u share..

now, somehow I smiling... 

it ok... :D

Great !!!

eliteles1:

Great !!!

It is 1245 am.. time for me to sleep.. hahaha... nite nite...