Minnieee33 

Or at least change it to a modern drama.

Cheng Yi is scheduled for a modern drama with the same director as Love and Redemption. That's it: The Northern Wind Knows My Feelings. I think that mini 11th life video, with Cheng Yi with that long overcoat, was already a warm-up for the modern drama that will be done.

Has the casting of Spring Banquet been confirmed yet by the production company? 

pinksprings01:

Has the casting of Spring Banquet been confirmed yet by the production company? 

But, based on the repetitive recent information on sohu.com (it seems to me that Cheng Yi is confirmed), the film crew wants him not another (but the doubt must fall on the female protagonist). But ... everything leads us to believe that the female protagonist will be the same as that of Novoland Castle in the sky-season 1 (Gabrielle Guan). If it is impossible to be Cristal Yuan (I think she is the best choice), instead (again) be the actress who did Ling Long in L&R. P.S: I think Gabrielle Guan has a sweet and naive aura similar to Cristal Yuan (in that respect) and goes well with Cheng Yi.

@eliteles1 Jaywalk is like that and Yang mi has shares but she's not treated better.  Now, Reba even Vengo are more free too to act in non company drama . Their latest and upcoming dramas aren't from their company. Let's hope Chengyi will get that freedom too with his company.

As for Spring Banquet, there's no comfirmation yet. 

LovelyLady:

@eliteles1 Jaywalk is like that and Yang mi has shares but she's not treated better.  Now, Reba even Vengo are more free too to act in non company drama . Their latest and upcoming dramas aren't from their company. Let's hope Chengyi will get that freedom too with his company.

Let's hope Chengyi will get that freedom too with his company.     (

Yes, hopefully Cheng Yi has that chance too (but that will depend on the success of his upcoming dramas).

Yes, there is no official confirmation yet (but ... those rumors may be true). Because, where there is smoke, there is fire, and these indications did not come from discussions between fans (but from news played on the internet).
 LovelyLady:

Similar cast is a problem when they appear in dramas that are broadcast successively. It is not the acting  that is being questioned but the character they played is still vivid in people's memory. On top of that, these are costume dramas and it can be confusing. For me, the FL in TPOCA is still in my head Madame Dongfang, the same for the others.

If MXCA airs now, I would see them as Sifeng and Linglong, they left a good impression on viewers. The time between the two dramas is too short to readjust.
The actors /actresses work will be a waste because it'll be difficult for the characters in their new drama to leave a lasting memory and their acting skills can be underestimated by seeing them successively , without a break, in the same genre.

It can get tiring to see the same cast in every Chengyi drama. I hope for him that he can play in other non homemade dramas, with other artists.

Exactly!

Is it true that LAR will air in Korea and it will be 66 episodes in total? Does anyone know the info? Thank you 

ChuXuanJi:

Is it true that LAR will air in Korea and it will be 66 episodes in total? Does anyone know the info? Thank you 

Really? Maybe there will be some deleted scenes like Goodbye My Princess that air in Korea. Let's hope there will be english sub for this Korean version

I see this video from Instagram. From what I can understand, it will air on October 29th.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFtyY2Gp1Ba/?igshid=hmmwh54u4mxt

Pink13:

Really? Maybe there will be some deleted scenes like Goodbye My Princess that air in Korea. Let's hope there will be english sub for this Korean version

I see this video from Instagram. From what I can understand, it will air on October 29th.

I really hope so. 7 more episodes of deleted scenes will be priceless haha. 

Pink13:

The difference is that Goodbye my Princess didn't need a lot of CGI unlike L&R. I won't get my hopes up. 

Just finished watching the drama after the subs were done and I really love it!! I’ve been waiting for it to air since the trailers were released since last year and it really didn’t disappoint! So glad for the success of LAR!!

But I have a few questions that I’m not very sure of:
- Xuan Ji lost her 6 senses because she fell into the river of forgetfulness in ep1 or was it due to Hao Chen’s doing? If it was Hao Chen, when did he remove her 6 senses?
- As XJ is MSX, why did Hao Chen keep asking her to destroy the Crystal Lamp? Doing this is essentially killing XJ herself

Could someone pls help to answer? 

Seventeen13:

Just finished watching the drama after the subs were done and I really love it!! I’ve been waiting for it to air since the trailers were released since last year and it really didn’t disappoint! So glad for the success of LAR!!

But I have a few questions that I’m not very sure of:
- Xuan Ji lost her 6 senses because she fell into the river of forgetfulness in ep1 or was it due to Hao Chen’s doing? If it was Hao Chen, when did he remove her 6 senses?
- As XJ is MSX, why did Hao Chen keep asking her to destroy the Crystal Lamp? Doing this is essentially killing XJ herself

Could someone pls help to answer? 

Hao Chen was considering killing her and in addition to Si Feng, Bai Shu did everything he could to prevent this by going to warn them of Bai Lin's plans.
Hao Chen's excuse has always been the 3 Realms.
It is not clear how Hao Chen took Xuanji's 6 senses, but he says that (this time he took the 6 senses), and hoped that this time his plans would work, as 9 previous lives had not been successful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_747vDrbKc&feature=youtu.be
[ENG] 入戏RuXi Interview with Chengyi FULL

(In this interview he says what is the most difficult scene he filmed. How he processes his work as an actor. Some peculiarities of it. Also external to the greatest difficulty, the most discouraging that he suffered in his acting career. (interview given before the September 20 event).

P.S:
I hope he keeps one of the facets he showed here, in order to maintain his good work as an actor (and balance as a person), in the midst of the consequences of the September 20 event.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Pg97Rm1vDc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TE2007i45h4
(video ) Cheng Yi on the Chang'An Dream Awakening set. (Wearing the black cloak.).