Minnieee33:

The difference is that Goodbye my Princess didn't need a lot of CGI unlike L&R. I won't get my hopes up. 

But at least don't cut their wedding night in Sifeng's bedroom in Lize Palace. It doesn't need an extra CGI :')

Unless Sifeng takes Xuanji flying from their house in the forest to Lize Palace

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Puj5bjDkuLk&list=PLAiZDQTP5JIA9izVDtEaG_bqK_2JD_s1G&index=43&t=0s

Pink13:

But at least don't cut their wedding night in Sifeng's bedroom in Lize Palace. It doesn't need an extra CGI :')

Unless Sifeng takes Xuanji flying from their house in the forest to Lize Palace

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Puj5bjDkuLk&list=PLAiZDQTP5JIA9izVDtEaG_bqK_2JD_s1G&index=43&t=0s

Apparently it got cut out because of the amount of candles (too many) 

200929/ Hengdian world studio weibo update Dream of Changan crew will be having a fanmeet on Oct 3rd at 10:30am! !  

(https://twitter.com/Chengyidotcom/status/1310799734894813184)

What I think about it is: How will he face this first public clash so soon. That he has the necessary balance (it is difficult to be in one place and imagine that people (not all), but many, can think the worst of you. And you have to manage the moment.
Since the images we have of him from the last few days are fleeing the cell phone camera, or hiding his face with his hands. I still read somewhere that they want him to participate in some variety shows.
 eliteles1:

200929/ Hengdian world studio weibo update Dream of Changan crew will be having a fanmeet on Oct 3rd at 10:30am! !  

A fanmeet without the fl Zhang Yu Xi is disappointing 

pinksprings01:

I'm more concerned with how he's going to deal with it. P.S: As for the female lead is not present (I understand the strategy), it is clear that at another time they will bring her. It’s because this moment is also his first public appearance (after the September 20 event), just 13 days later (they don’t want to worry at this point about the comparisons that people will make about his interaction with Cristal  Yuan and with the new female lead (off camera). P.S: I think the time is now for him to face this new situation. (because in the last few days, what he wanted is to hide from cameras, cover his face, even a coffee he shared with the support team, the video only showed someone's hands (I don't know if it was his hands), it showed a table from a distance (with people who were not the actors |), and something written, the voice did not appear.

And also in people's subconscious (who only think he was indifferent to Cristal Yuan at the September 20 event), in their subconscious it is as if now (he was there) treating another female lead so well (while another was disrespected) . I think that here I agree with the caution of the directors of this fanmeeting.

eliteles1:

https://twitter.com/skyfun_cake/status/1311025117326049281/photo/1

4:28 PM · 29 de set de 2020·
I don't know what event this photo was taken from.

I think this photo was taken from Opening show on August 16th. He wore the same outfit , the Balenciaga shirt

Pink13:

I think this photo was taken from Opening show on August 16th. He wore the same outfit , the Balenciaga shirt

Thanks !

pinksprings01:

This company seems to be so disrespectful towards their female artists or I'm reaching.

LovelyLady:

This company seems to be so disrespectful towards their female artists or I'm reaching.

No, I also think low-key they are :\

Eimae:

No, I also think low-key they are :\

No wonder Yang Zi rarely does dramas produced by H&R

pinksprings01:

Apparently it got cut out because of the amount of candles (too many) 

Too many candles? That's the reason? That's more disappointing than cutting scenes because of the new rules

I hope they will at least release a version with scenes that don't require CGI. I'm sure that they can put in the extended kissing scenes with spending money on CGI

@eliteles1

Thanks for the reply! Understood it a little better :) 

True, H&R only pushes their actors. I still bitter that H&R pulls YBY out of Love is sweet from playing as FL's BFF, I really want to see YBY in modern drama. I even saw YBY in pics of Love is sweet's ceremony. YBY, run away from H&R quickly unscathed!!

Seventeen13:

@eliteles1

Thanks for the reply! Understood it a little better :) 

Welcome ! I was also helped to better understand this L&R drama.