We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Hey my timing of last ep was pretty accurate.  Ending was good 😜I'm happy, time to sleep. 

Cried on ep 58

Also this drama gave us the best ending compared to ashe of love and 3 lives 3 world. I feel like it's the most completed one. 

My thoughts on the ending:

- I was sad that Zi Hu died but then at the end it showed her in the rebirth portal. I’m glad ZH and WZQ get to start over.

- SF’s identity in the heavenly realm was finally revealed.

- Those small TS and QL moments were cute.

- RY killing YL was surprising to me, RY killing his abuser was satisfying. RY really redeemed himself.

- The heavenly emperor is way too calm, he really was just standing there when LHJD and YL were trying to destroy the world. He really was living in the mountains relaxed, I love how the gang brought him back to the heavenly realm.

- HC finally got back what he deserved.

- The scene of LHJD and HC holding hands in the end was cut out (I thought it would be there).

- I was crying when SF got stabbed even though I knew he wouldn’t actually be killed off.

- Luo Hou Ji Du giving his heart up so SF could live after being stabbed by YL was so pleasing to watch.

- The hug between SF and XJ was so sweet after SF finally woke up from his coma.

- The wedding scene + kids was so heart fluttering, SF went all out and even brought a carriage. (I love how Bai Shu’s and Cheng Yi’s songs played at the end)

- Omg XJ and SF have such a cute baby (or is the baby LL’s?), them standing together in the end in the beautiful scenery looked so good.

- Liu Yi Huan finally gets to live peacefully and raise Yu-er.

- Tbh I need one whole episode of just XJ and SF with their cute baby (if they have one like they did in the novel).

My final rating is 8.5/10. Tbh my final rating would be higher if the episodes weren’t cut to 59.

pinksprings01 : wow.. thanks for your summarize.. i just finish ep 57. looking forward to see their baby.. wakakaka

Yuan Lang won't let go of his fan. Not even wearing the armor.

I love that Ting Nu sent a box of pearls (he cried that much) to their wedding. His wedding gift is the best.

Amanda Ainsworth:

I love that Ting Nu sent a box of pearls (he cried that much) to their wedding. His wedding gift is the best.

I love Ting Nu’s friendship with SF, XJ, and the other characters. He’s so kind and sweet.

After watching 59 (I have this question), do XJ & SF live as mortals in the end?  Or once they grow old together and die, they’ll live as immortals in the heavenly realm since their lives as XJ and SF was their 10th tribulation? 

Wow just rewatch ep 54, five more eps to go but got to sleep soon lol

pinksprings01:

After watching 59 (I have this question), do XJ & SF live as mortals in the end?  Or once they grow old together and die, they’ll live as immortals in the heavenly realm since their lives as XJ and SF was their 10th tribulation? 

Yeah they lived as mortals as it’s shown that both of them want to spend their remaining time together in their conversations before ep 59

I do think they can live as immortals/supernatural beings after they passed from 10th tribulation. Usually how xianxia stories work out lol

ok.. ep 59, heavenly emperor admit to XJ "Xi xuan is his son, he want to save him but LHJD already pass his heart to SF"

Question.. so LHJD and Bai ling die together? i did not get the part where LHJD pass the cup of wine..

LYH asked the heavenly emperor the whereabout of his daughter..

WZQ asked the heavenly emperor to save Zi Hu, heavenly emperor said Zi Hu will be reincarnate... even demon can be reincarnate .. hahahaha

Lol.... so 1 by 1 asked wishes to heavenly emperor.. hahahaha :D

Dashmount20:

ok.. ep 59, heavenly emperor admit to XJ "Xi xuan is his son, he want to save him but LHJD already pass his heart to SF"

Question.. so LHJD and Bai ling die together? i did not get the part where LHJD pass the cup of wine.. 

Yeah they die together 

Dashmount20:

LYH asked the heavenly emperor the whereabout of his daughter..

WZQ asked the heavenly emperor to save Zi Hu, heavenly emperor said Zi Hu will be reincarnate... even demon can be reincarnate .. hahahaha

Lol.... so 1 by 1 asked wishes to heavenly emperor.. hahahaha :D

I think in the novel, XJ brought up what about Ting Nu because he has committed wrong since he got himself involved in the matters of God of War and the heavenly emperor is basically like "yeah he's fine" lol

I know they didn't really show that as they showed him at the wedding and his gift but Ting Nu is pardoned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Wbi1nSucNc

ayang23 from Soompi forum posted this and I wanted to share since I love Zhou Shen's voice :D 

Really, really hoping they released the full OST soon

Haven't really heard YBY's song in the drama 

Ok, I know this is backward, but I did an English Google translation for episode 59 first. I just wanted to see their happy moment. I will work on the other episodes later.

This is a rough, rough translation, enough to get the gist of the story. Please wait for Productive Procrastination for better/detailed subtitles.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OsgCf_OmQkaAxGT3dHtgb3aOMrAQ_mEZ?usp=sharing 

MK916:

Ok, I know this is backward, but I did an English Google translation for episode 59 first. I just wanted to see their happy moment. I will work on the other episodes later.

This is a rough, rough translation, enough to get the gist of the story. Please wait for Productive Procrastination for better/detailed subtitles.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OsgCf_OmQkaAxGT3dHtgb3aOMrAQ_mEZ?usp=sharing 

MK, you are my saviour... thanks MK... 

i will use it... thanks thanks...