We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Lily Lam:

I really wanted SF to see that too. He went through so much heart break and it would've been great to see him learn that CJ did reciprocate his feelings early on. 

That moment of the glass flower that disappeared into the air was so sad, because he was so moved when she ran to deliver the flower to him

Episode 52 Uncut kiss scene with English subtitles by drama_queen_updates on instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CFIdvcOKvw-/?igshid=1cc0q2t24dp5x

pinksprings01:

Episode 52 Uncut kiss scene with English subtitles by drama_queen_updates on instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CFIdvcOKvw-/?igshid=1cc0q2t24dp5x

I hope Youku sees how much we want the uncut version and release EVERYTHING!

Scene From episode 57 where Bai Lin talks about Xi Xuan + Xi Xuan’s mother to SF with English subtitles on instagram by black.rose_xo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFHlc7wly5O/?igshid=svx1n4kc3749

Scene from episode 59 with Bai Lin and LHJD’s final talk with English subtitles by black.rose_xo on instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFHQVB-lDHg/?igshid=1tq7ycsc0o8u2

caDAVEr:

I like her most in the red wedding dress :)

I think red is YBY's color :D 

She looks great in red for LST and in red lips outside of filming 

Lily Lam:

I really wanted SF to see that too. He went through so much heart break and it would've been great to see him learn that CJ did reciprocate his feelings. It's great that the leads got a happy ending but it feels like its missing something if the leads don't learn about all the terrible things BL did to mess them up. 

I always liked the fact that Xu Feng (Ashes of love) found out about everything at the end. I really wish they gave the opportunity to SF. 

Indeed.

I wanted them to find out all his schemes to break them apart, especially her heart lamp. For the hairpin, Sifeng knows she didn't broke and toss it. So I think as it was revealed that Hao Chen meddled in their life, it's easy to do the math about the fire, the hairpin and everything else. It would've been satisfying to see it but I guess for them it doesn't matter anymore. It belongs to the past and they reconcilied. They know they always had each other in their heart and they love each other. It's endearing that Sifeng didn't need any proof to believe her. Her persistence won him over. As for Xuanji, she needed to be complete to finally understand and see clearly through the lies, manipulations, pressure.

I saw on weibo that L&R rights have been acquired by a broadcast station in south Korea. Do you think they'll get the same version or with more episodes?

LovelyLady:

I saw on weibo that L&R rights have been acquired by a broadcast station in south Korea. Do you think they'll get the same version or with more episodes?

I’m hoping it’ll be a uncut version like how the uncut version of Goodbye, My Princess aired in SK, Taiwan, etc. 

Dashmount20:

ya hor.. why MY busy chasing LL and ask SF to carry the baby.. 

just want to make sure that the baby hold by SF was belong to them.. hahaha :D

Rewatching the final episode, they don't really say if LL was pregnant.

What XJ says to SF is, "SF, did you know, LL and 6th senior brother are actually fighting about what their future baby will look like. 6th Senior brother says LL is too short, and LL says senior brother is too dumb. When I went over,  LL was chasing  after 6th senior brother all over the mountain and was beating him up. "

Also, when TS was struggling to hold the baby MY just ducked out the way. MY literally dodged  out of the way as SF struggled to get a hold of the baby lol

pinksprings01:

I’m hoping it’ll be a uncut version like how the uncut version of Goodbye, My Princess aired in SK, Taiwan, etc. 

When they released the uncut version, what was the releases like? Did they update daily?

eliteles1:

You are right !

LL also looks good in Red.

Eimae:

I think red is YBY's color :D 

She looks great in red for LST and in red lips outside of filming 

Think she is quite fair, and has a cute face that looks even cuter with red.

it must be hard for casts, especially Cheng Yi  to act and talk while keeping the blood pill in the mouth. I can see Cheng Yi's cheeks are chubby at some scenes. He would have to bite the pill most all the time than the other casts, definitely LOL

Lily Lam:

Rewatching the final episode, they don't really say if LL was pregnant.

What XJ says to SF is, "SF, did you know, LL and 6th senior brother are actually fighting about what their future baby will look like. 6th Senior brother says LL is too short, and LL says senior brother is too dumb. When I went over,  LL was chasing  after 6th senior brother all over the mountain and was beating him up. "

Also, when TS was struggling to hold the baby MY just ducked out the way. MY literally dodged  out of the way as SF struggled to get a hold of the baby lol

When they released the uncut version, what was the releases like? Did they update daily?

future baby mah.. so LL was pregnant when SF was in coma. 

cos XJ told SF that MY and LL fighting how the baby will look like.. so that mean LL was pregnant with the 1st at time.. hahahaha :D