We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 eliteles1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-ToId40nrw&list=RDl0ogQYvKtA8&index=9

OST. Love and Redemption || Guard(守) By Cheng Yi(成毅) [HAN|PIN|ENG|IND] Video Lyric

I love this song, Cheng Yi’s voice is so sweet 

I wonder when the full ost will be released 

pinksprings01:

I love this song, Cheng Yi’s voice is so sweet 

Yes, and to think that I once saw a video in which he had to sing and dance (mimicking the voice of the protagonist of Noble Aspirations) in the theme song for Legend of Chusen (aka Noble Aspirations). Since he himself has a great voice, I saw it when in an interview someone asked him to sing in his own voice the theme of Legend of Chusen (aka Noble aspirations).
 juubee:

I stayed up late last night to finish... can't believe it's all over Q____Q

I haven't finished watching it in English, because I watched the last episode in English. But ... from 54 to 58 there is a lot that I endured, it doesn't mean that I liked it. This LJDI in the story I had to endure, to be frank. (but the last episode fixed everything, and everything is forgiven, it is part of a context). And Cheng Yi interpreted it very well (Si Feng's love for Chu Xuanji and the reason for not allowing the three Realms not to be destroyed. And the way the hatred was dispelled by "perseverance in Si Feng's love" (like himself the actor defined love in this story: "a story of perseverance in love." He is the portrait of this definition.

(A romantic fantasy story suggestion):
I would like someone to create a story of fantasy and love that tells a story in which the protagonist was a terrible villain, an evil being and gradually (for love and fate) and was transformed from shadow to light. For this person I see a type of (Wu Tong, Yuan Lang and Hao Chen from love and Redemption characters), but being transformed poetically (in some way). I don't know if I'll ever see a story like that. PS: I saw some of that in second male lead in: ("Ashes of love" and "Bloody Romance"), (and the second and third male lead in: Princess Silver).Ahh, and the male lead of The Kings Woman (with Diraba Dimmurat), but they destroyed the story and that didn't happen.but they are incomplete (because they are defeated by the first protagonist), although, for me, the strength of their love (it seemed much more real than that of the protagonist). P.S: So different from Si Feng in Love and Redemption (Si Feng, leaves no chance for the second protagonist, he reigns absolute in the strength and beauty of his love.).

eliteles1:

I haven't finished watching it in English, because I watched the last episode in English. But ... from 54 to 58 there is a lot that I endured, it doesn't mean that I liked it. This LJDI in the story I had to endure, to be frank. (but the last episode fixed everything, and everything is forgiven, it is part of a context). And Cheng Yi interpreted it very well (Si Feng's love for Chu Xuanji and the reason for not allowing the three Realms not to be destroyed. And the way the hatred was dispelled by "perseverance in Si Feng's love" (like himself the actor defined love in this story: "a story of perseverance in love." He is the portrait of this definition. 

i just rewatch ep 54 to 56 in sub..

Now better understanding... haizz so sleepy.. tml i will try to make my point of view of heavenly emperor..

eliteles1:

I would like you to create a story of fantasy and love that tells a story in which the protagonist was a terrible villain, an evil being and gradually (for love and fate) and was transformed from shadow to light. For this person I see a type of (Wu Tong, Yuan Lang and Hao Chen), but being transformed poetically (in some way). I don't know if I'll ever see a story like that. PS: I saw some of that in second male lead in: ("Ashes of love" and "Bloody Romance"), but they are incomplete (because they are defeated by the first protagonist), although, for me, the strength of their love (it seemed much more real than that of the protagonist). P.S: So different from Si Feng in Love and Redemption (Si Feng, leaves no chance for the second protagonist, he reigns absolute in the strength and beauty of his love.).

wah... i cant accept the challenge.. still struggling with the subs and analyze the plot.. wait till i can digest LR complete plot hoh... hahaha

juubee:

I stayed up late last night to finish... can't believe it's all over Q____Q

with sub or raw?

Dashmount20:

i just rewatch ep 54 to 56 in sub..

Now better understanding... haizz so sleepy.. tml i will try to make my point of view of heavenly emperor..

Yes, we managed to take meanings that we had not noticed before, and to enjoy the story better.

Dashmount20 

6 minutes ago

eliteles1:

wah... i cant accept the challenge.. still struggling with the subs and analyze the plot.. wait till i can digest LR complete plot hoh... hahaha

That's right. haha ha.
 Eimae:

He is still a golden winged bird that is a natural enemy of the phoenix. The phoenix is like the king of the different bird types and can cause harm to SF. In the drama his mother belongs to the demon tribe as a demon princess and is a bird demon

As for the flower, i dont recall them elaborating on that much (someone in this thread can add to this)

Actually about god of war giving the flower to bailin was siming story at ep 28 when siming talking to teng she.

Dashmount20:

Actually about god of war giving the flower to bailin was siming story at ep 28 when siming talking to teng she.

I felt that Si Ming (he was a real brother / friend of Hao Chen. Si Ming was so heartbroken  by what happened to Emperor Bai Ling (even Hao Chen's four lackeys were sorry). Already, Teng She , that cry was so fake, (by the emperor) and Chu Xuanji saying, "Teng She, I know you loved the emperor so much ...").

Eimae:

My interpretation that despite her wanting to give it to HC, it’s out of fondness. She doesnt really have friends or families where she felt she belonged to that she can give the flower. Thus HC is like the closest thing to a friend or a family member. I dont think she had a crush or develop love toward him (she has the glass heart which turns to flesh and blood in the 10th reincarnation as XJ due to SF’s love)

well maybe you are right.. since god of war was created by bailin so basically god of war only know him.

But from my point of view.. somehow deep inside GOW still sharing with LHJD.. so maybe unconsciously GOW might like bailin too as he was the only one who bring her to heaven, gave her armour suit, dinkun sword, talk to her... thou the talking part maybe ask her to demolish demon... hahahaha 

For the god of war giving the flower to bailin was siming story ep 28 when teng she want to burn his book 

eliteles1:

I felt that Si Ming (he was a real brother / friend of Hao Chen. Si Ming was so heartbroken, heartbroken by what happened to Emperor Bai Ling (even Hao Chen's four lackeys were sorry). Already, Teng She , that cry was so fake, (by the emperor) and Chu Xuanji saying, "Teng She, I know you loved the emperor so much ..."). 

yea.. siming even know what bailin do to LHJD.. lol.. like no secret between bailin and siming...

I thought TS lik QL

I think i need rewind tha part in slow mode 

Dashmount20:

yea.. siming even know what bailin do to LHJD.. lol.. like no secret between bailin and siming...

I thought TS lik QL

I think i need rewind tha part in slow mode 

Ahh...