We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Poor YBY, I hope she doesn't get blacklisted b/c H&R want to sue her. H&R seems like a big company. Wishing the best for both of them...

caDAVEr:

I don't know the seriousness of the matter as I refuse to read about it... Think it depends a lot on whether they have deciding rights over her appearances.

I still confuse.. why YBY was the one to be sue?

Bai Shu still act casually and normal to me...

Dashmount20:

Now I am looking forward seeing YBY with Jin Han.. 

well hopefully she not being sue.. I dunno why she need to be sue.. the one who distance look like CY compare YBy...

See.. I move on already.. hahahahaha :D

I avoid CY first.. no mood to see him.. hahahaha

No. I don't have that feeling. I want the good of both.

CY lost 60k + followers. That's harsh. H&R's management backfired badly.

eliteles1:

No. I don't have that feeling. I want the good of both. 

Ooo.. good for u,,

Bad for me.. still can’t accept.. hahahaha

It is me it is me.. don’t worry.,.. I just need time to heal... 

Dashmount20 

48 minutes ago

News out liaoooo

https://m.sohu.com/a/419722106_791680?scm=1002.280027.0.PC_CHANNEL_FEED&spm=smwp.fb-yule-home.fd-d-recommend.27.1600646232031iLvSe98

Liu Li" closing cloud song meeting: Cheng Yi's speech was accused of lacking demeanor, Yuan Bingyan broke down and wept

When I clicked on the link (and I look at their photo at the concert shown). Both have sad eyes (it looks like they cried.).
 LovelyLady:

Poor Cheng Yi (Si Feng), I don't want him to be harmed. Neither he nor she.
 LovelyLady:

H&R is going to get a lot of bad publicity from this 

Minnieee33:

People said there was no interaction between them during the filming of the mv

So sad ! 

For both. Their eyes (it was) as if they had cried.
 pinksprings01:

Do you have a link for the picture? And that’s so weird, it’s like she’s not part of the cast at all...

I lost it. I saw it on douban. She was with the host and the producer on the side stage. 

Dashmount20:

I still confuse.. why YBY was the one to be sue?

Bai Shu still act casually and normal to me...

Dunno leh, I refuse to read about it.

pinksprings01:

H&R is going to get a lot of bad publicity from this 

Yep, stalking the artist whether he/she will interact or not in the live show, isolated female lead all by herself. They should have handled the problems after the show, this is rude and disrespect to YBY

Drama Empress:

Lover's Curse.....

The cast did a great job with singing the soundtrack in the concert 

notalinsanglian:

Yep, stalking the artist whether he/she will interact or not in the live show, isolated female lead all by herself. They should have handled the problems after the show, this is rude and disrespect to YBY

Stalking the artist?!!?