LovelyLady:

I would like to see him as a ML for a sweet drama. He seems easy going guy. I hope he'll get opportunities. 

I can’t wait for his upcoming drama Qing Luo 

pinksprings01:

Companies like H&R are scary with how controlling they are (I feel bad for the artists) 

Well, it depends Allen Ren and Yang Zi both announced their relationships at the high of their career lol maybe they got more strict on that part now. 

pinksprings01:

He’s so handsome (Tbh in L&R I found him the most handsome despite him playing as HC). I’m excited to watch Ancient Love Poetry, the casting looks great. 

Yes me too! Sometimes it makes me hate him less, wait no it's HC, I still hate you! 

I found him ugly as Hao Chen. Maybe because I was in awe with Sifeng ( he was magnificent as pretending moshaxing). I wanted to choke him at every appearance too lol. But as Bailin , he was fine looking. That look suits him better.

LovelyLady:

Host asked a questions about the drama, Xuanji, chuyu couple.

YBY answered decently with insight.

In the meantime, in CY's mind: what should I say to get away and break the CP. Let's just focus on Sifeng.

H&R agent: that's my boy. Good.

hahaahah :D your scene very funny... wakakaka :D

u so funny...

Minnieee33:

Well, it depends Allen Ren and Yang Zi both announced their relationships at the high of their career lol maybe they got more strict on that part now. 

Yang Zi, with whom? is she married or in relationship?

Minnieee33:

Yes me too! Sometimes it makes me hate him less, wait no it's HC, I still hate you! 

wah.. minieee33 just back and start to curse Hao Chen....

seems like you have move on.. ^_^

glad to see you back... haahaha :D

Dashmount20:

Yang Zi, with whom? is she married or in relationship?

She was dating Qin Junjie for a while and then they broke up. 

Dashmount20:

wah.. minieee33 just back and start to curse Hao Chen....

seems like you have move on.. ^_^

glad to see you back... haahaha :D

Ya I'm just here to give you guys news :) and enjoy my XJ and SF

Minnieee33:

She was dating Qin Junjie for a while and then they broke up. 

Ya I'm just here to give you guys news :) and enjoy my XJ and SF

u curse Hao chen.. I curse "Heaven Emperor".. hahaah :D

ohh that news not new lei.. break up also long time.. that one during the noble aspiration series.. 2015?

wah.. thanks for the update... 

yea. news fly here and there... everything now so unclear.. foggy.. till lost way.. glad to guide us back to the light.. wakakaka :D

Dashmount20:
glad to guide us back to the light.. wakakaka :D

agree, we need a guiding light hahahahahaha

pinksprings01:

He’s so handsome (Tbh in L&R I found him the most handsome despite him playing as HC). I’m excited to watch Ancient Love Poetry, the casting looks great. 

actually a bit scare.. i scare he got another bad guy role in "Ancient Love Poetry"... wakakaka :D

cos the good guy already taken by "Xu Kai"

LovelyLady:

I would like to see him as a ML for a sweet drama. He seems easy going guy. I hope he'll get opportunities. 

same, hahahaha... he is sooo cute and funny in BTS...

actually what is the story plot of 10 YEars? u know? i try to read using google translate.. it make me more confuse with the story.. wakakaka :D maybe the google translate also dont know how to translate.. hahaha :D

pinksprings01 "10 years sounds like it’s going to be a hard drama to watch based on the plot "

Mineeee3:

for refund "2. Yes lots of people are getting refund. For example if the fan brought Apple pay, there is a 7.5 rmb service charge so Youku will lose 7.5 rmb for refunding the 25/50 rmb. "

how many ppl are watching?

maybe for Heaven Emperor think it is small amt.. 

that why they made a big drastic move.. big "Seperation of the year".. "10 days life after married is Seperation" 

wakakakaka

LovelyLady:

I found him ugly as Hao Chen. Maybe because I was in awe with Sifeng ( he was magnificent as pretending moshaxing). I wanted to choke him at every appearance too lol. But as Bailin , he was fine looking. That look suits him better.

u must see him in the 920 event.. he was such gentleman.. even far  away from FL still want to hands on the MiC... hahahaa  :D he was damn cute.. and handsome in white..

though as Hao Chen or Bai Lin  wearing white too.. YEs he still handsome as villain but the issue is the character.. hahaha.. he manage to convince us to hate him.. but actually we love him too same as the ML wakakaka :D