YBY was very good and pretty as mo shan shan in evernight. That's when I start to notice her. 

Snow tower was a different story.... 

Minnieee33:

YBY was very good and pretty as mo shan shan in evernight. That's when I start to notice her. 

I wish her character in snow tower was written better 

@Drama Empress: I like the way u summaries ep 53 to 59.

Yea.. poor SF ... he did not know that XJ previously was LhJd. I just rewatch ep 51 when he has conversations with TS about Di Jun want to take back XJ or do thing to her. First Sf did not believe... how XJ and MSX can be related with LhJd cos both are 2 different.

Looking forward how Sf handle the truth.. 

since he accompany her 10 lifes. I think he would not mind.. anyway god of war was Bai Di creation from LhJD parts...

in the other site.. Bai Di felt regret that he ignore his own creation love confess. Not only LHJd confess to him. But GOW also confess to him by giving him a flowers.

pinksprings01:

I wish her character in snow tower was written better 

same, her acting was decent tho. Her chemistry with Qin Junjie was pretty good imo

Minnieee33:

Yea.. she as mo Shan Shan look very pretty...  agree..

Snow tower.. I rewatch.. but I don’t really like the storyline.. 

I know her when watch the mystic nine ..

Dashmount20:

@Drama Empress: I like the way u summaries ep 53 to 59.

Yea.. poor SF ... he did not know that XJ previously was LhJd. I just rewatch ep 51 when he has conversations with TS about Di Jun want to take back XJ or do thing to her. First Sf did not believe... how XJ and MSX can be related with LhJd cos both are 2 different.

Looking forward how Sf handle the truth.. 

since he accompany her 10 lifes. I think he would not mind.. anyway god of war was Bai Di creation from LhJD parts...

in the other site.. Bai Di felt regret that he ignore his own creation love confess. Not only LHJd confess to him. But GOW also confess to him by giving him a flowers.

Si Feng knows, he saw the drawing on the wall. And so he deliberately blurred the drawing. But he had already said when he used the 12 feathers on his wings to heal her. ("Now she'll just be Chu Xuanji").
 Dashmount20:

Yea.. she as mo Shan Shan look very pretty...  agree..

Snow tower.. I rewatch.. but I don’t really like the storyline.. 

I know her when watch the mystic nine ..

she was decent in mystic nine for me! 

ive watched the legend of flying daggers where she was support role but her acting wasn't too noticeable. 

I'm in love with this fanmade video bilibili.com/video/BV1754y1U7vA

Gotta to turn off the comment before watching 

eliteles1:
Si Feng knows, he saw the drawing on the wall. And so he deliberately blurred the drawing. But he had already said when he used the 12 feathers on his wings to heal her. ("Now she'll just be Chu Xuanji").

I dun think he know XJ = LHJD...

Then why he talk with TS look like he dont know.. or maybe i need to rewatch that part

Anyway god of war was Hc creation from LHJD part because he has been kill first before he  change gender.

icecream2000:

Evernight-Its one of the best drama I have watched.  But her role may not be likeable there, but she was quite good in that drama also.  She received flak from the viewers as she was thought to come in between the OTP.

Evernight she is listed as one of the main roles but Evernight 2 she is listed as supporting cast. Is it the case that she is appearing less? And the ratings for season is is do much lower... is season 1 ending okay?

Dashmount20:

I dun think he know XJ = LHJD...

Then why he talk with TS look like he dont know.. or maybe i need to rewatch that part

Anyway god of war was Hc creation from LHJD part because he has been kill first before he  change gender.

yes he didn't understand the murals and thus ask TS if he knows anything about how GOW is created.

And the gift from LHJD to GOW is letting her see the murals.

caDAVEr:

Evernight she is listed as one of the main roles but Evernight 2 she is listed as supporting cast. Is it the case that she is appearing less? And the ratings for season is is do much lower... is season 1 ending okay?

Yeah.  Even though she is listed as main role I think she will appear only after 7th or 8th episode in EN1.  I don't know about EN2.  I did not watch it as the ML from S1 did not sign up for S2 due to some politics.  But you will fall in luv with Chen Fei Yu.  If u want to watch EN1 for crystal, you will fall in luv with OTP - same case as this drama.  Hehe

The ending was HE. Since it's the half way mark of the novel, the director would have stopped at a good scenario.

icecream2000:

Yeah.  Even though she is listed as main role I think she will appear only after 7th or 8th episode in EN1.  I don't know about EN2.  I did not watch it as the ML from S1 did not sign up for S2 due to some politics.  But you will fall in luv with Chen Fei Yu.  If u want to watch EN1 for crystal, you will fall in luv with OTP - same case as this drama.  Hehe

The ending was HE. Since it's the half way mark of the novel, the director would have stopped at a good scenario.

Thanks, that is very good to know. Only bad thing is that it is adding to my overflowing PTW list... lol

Btw, HE can mean happy ending or half ending or both. :D

MK916:

I create a google drive folder for english subtitles for this drama.  So far I have 51 & 52.  I will do the rest of the other episodes.  These subtitles are Google translation since I'm not Chinese.  

Please wait for Productive Procrastination for a better English translation.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OsgCf_OmQkaAxGT3dHtgb3aOMrAQ_mEZ?usp=sharing

Just wanted to say thank you again. I watched eps 51 & 52 raw, now watching again with google translation, and will watch a 3rd time with productive procatination subs. Even though it's google translate, I can actually understand most of it and it makes sense. I'm watching the eps again with the notepad open side by side in another window. 

Si Feng in ep 51: "I'm just afraid of being alone. Like she came to me now. Actually some people like wine get warmer some people just like water. The more you drink, the colder. Long time naturally I don't want to drink anymore." See, the subs make sense in terms of context. I can really feel Si Feng's pain now. :(

This part he is just saying things "out of spite" ;)