pinksprings01:

I still hope casting directors + a production company cast CY and YBY in another drama together in the future. They showed us great chemistry as SF and XJ in L&R. 

Now, I can't even hope for something like that after this event.

I just wish both CY and YBY are doing well in their own future careers.

YBY and Li Xin Ze (LHJD) performing the opening song

https://youtu.be/82M45MWx6GM

Lily Lam:

Seriously who runs these places? Where did they go to school and why the hell are they doing such a bad job?

No wonder H&R is in financial trouble. It's not like they have bad artists, they just have bad management. 

Gosh why this gone out of control? Poor ChengYi... they handle this very poorly.. 

Season 2 is coming? I don't think we need season2 since the drama ended so perfectly, maybe modern life as season 2? Feeling uneasy of the cast, right now, YBY fans are saying if season 2 with CHEN YI, they are not going to watch the show

pinksprings01:

Same. Tbh I find it uncomfortable when people ship real people together since it’s none of our business about the love life of celebrities in general. 

I don't mind it. I think its fine as long as they are able to remain as friends and can joke around. I usually hate it when celebrities date right after they finish filming. They have their own lives and I honestly don't expect them to fulfill our crazy imaginations. They probably don't even have time to focus on themselves, let alone focus on a relationship.

pinksprings01:
Yeah it looks like they treat their past artists badly if they don’t renew or the contract ends.

Business wise it makes sense. It doesn't make sense for a company to continue to divert their resources towards an artist that plans to leave their company. It could make them money but not in the long term. Diverting the money towards artists with longer contracts under their belt make more sense in the long run.

The fans complain to CY also no use b/c he is dormant on weibo lol.

Yin Tao is director for Ancient Love Poetry too?,   gotta prepare myself for 60 scenes of spitting blood.

0olongtea:

Yin Tao is director for Ancient Love Poetry too?,   gotta prepare myself for 60 scenes of spitting blood.

Lol 

Some artists under H&R cannot leave. The only choice they have is to accept non-H&R productions as that is the better option. Almost all H&R productions have gone through this mess. I know that Yang Zi is still under H&R but she's fine with it because she now takes projects not produced by H&R. And Liu Xueyi lately has a few dramas that are not H&R, which should be good. 

0olongtea:

Yin Tao is director for Ancient Love Poetry too?,   gotta prepare myself for 60 scenes of spitting blood.

Right, Also waiting for Ancient Love Poetry, love the pairing too! haha blood spitting!

All in all, I like this live stream b/c I don't have to pay, but I wonder how much fans have to pay though. I hope H&R handle CY's future works better. LXY is also under H&R?, I guess I won't see YBY & LXY collab anytime soon then:((

therewillbeddl:

Some artists under H&R cannot leave. The only choice they have is to accept non-H&R productions as that is the better option. Almost all H&R productions have gone through this mess. I know that Yang Zi is still under H&R but she's fine with it because she now takes projects not produced by H&R. And Liu Xueyi lately has a few dramas that are not H&R, which should be good. 

Agree! For Cheng Yi, now his projects are all under H&R productions. He can't do anything about it. I feel so bad for him. And, he is still not the same level with Allen Ren and Yang Zi. 

LovelyLady:

I just watched some clips from the show, I'm pissed too. They were all on stage having fun without her. It's not cool and hurtful.

https://youtu.be/OO2WSEWtFNE

It's sad and seems like a waste to see them on their guard, it obvious from Cheng yi.

https://youtu.be/0dFGWey6CVU

I did not see indifference (their real to each other). I just found them a little sad. They should have organized a duet with the two singing the opening song (even if their voices are not better) than the original singers.

And the two are hopelessly shy. 

I wanted to know what Cristal Yuan and Cheng Yi said at the microphone when they were next to each other (both clapped for their colleague when the other was speaking.). 

Despite the two being a little serious (and trying to stay apart), what they said must have been touching (since they and the audience clapped).
(you tube user comment): Cheng Yi looked unhappy and Bing Yan very sad. Why does the company dismantle CP? It hurts everyone's heart. (and my comment: this was supposed to be a happy time, but the company got in the way.)

Tonight mini concert should have never held in the first place. I'm just so pissed off at H&R.

Lily Lam:

I wouldn't have renewed a contract with them either. From where I'm standing the company has no future if they can't get a handle on things. I would rec CY leave too but his contract probably isn't close to being over.

Despite the mistakes of this company, it was she who changed Cheng Yi, the previous company that managed Cheng Yi, went bankrupt and in that period he was 9 years without success and without support.