caDAVEr:

You see dramas like Untamed, no issues like this.

Untame, i gave up liaoo.. cant stand watch 2 guys together.. hahahaha :D 

somehow i still can survive watching TS and QL.. LOL

Dashmount20:

Untame, i gave up liaoo.. cant stand watch 2 guys together.. hahahaha :D 

somehow i still can survive watching TS and QL.. LOL

Haha you are too biased 

caDAVEr:

You see dramas like Untamed, no issues like this.

no issues with Untamed, are you joking?))) it is one biggest world issue here))

their fans are crazy and make a pictures with the actors kissing each other.... brrrr, awkward... 

Ayla Flower:

their fans are crazy and make a pictures with the actors kissing each other.... brrrr, awkward... 

youtube also has the actors kissing lei.. 

gosh..  so scary.. but i dunno how they can become #1 lorrr... suprised...

now i am looking forward for the upcoming Zhang zhe Han and Ju Jing Yi.. fast fast.. i want to see them collab..

Ayla Flower:

Sorry I spoke to fast then. I dropped it at episode 7 and it was kinda completely out of my system until some keywords trigger me. Lol.

caDAVEr:

Sorry I spoke to fast then. I dropped it at episode 7 and it was kinda completely out of my system until some keywords trigger me. Lol.

hahahaha.. u so funny.. LOL..

caDAVEr:

I dropped it yesterday at ep. 6 - boring for me

hm... I remember the face of Zhang zhe Han... watched a few episodes of a modern drama (related with wine manufacture) recently... but also dropped 

I have to stop drop all dramas :-DD

BL is still romance, but in China is censored romance. BL CP fans are equally fervent as straight CP fans. XD

Dashmount20:

hahahaha.. u so funny.. LOL..

Hey I was quite serious ok?! Especially the part that it is out of my system. Haha. I guess u are also serious about TS and QL :D

Ayla Flower:

I dropped it yesterday at ep. 6 - boring for me

The Chinese anime is better but really confusing. 

0olongtea:

BL is still romance, but in China is censored romance. BL CP fans are equally fervent as straight CP fans. XD

it wasn't censored until it got quite popular... so you had dramas that got affected but the new regulations. You can see that BL drama suddenly ceasing not too long ago.

Can't they just let us say a proper goodbye to LAR. It's not like we are asking them to act like SF & XJ and like to see them so sweet. Can't they at least just act like normal co-worker? They did have some Chemistry in the show and very friendly in BTS. Now CY didn't even look at YBY or speak a word. And even answer all the question from MC that way. YBY as a main female lead got the least screen time and no game activity. I'm happy that at least Bai Shu is there for her. 

Gosh! So disappointed!

Dashmount20:

yea.. now i really need tissue paper.. hahaha :D

and i also need new series with great CP.. anyone can recommend?

Maybe you can watch dramas wherein the main leads got married in real life :)

Cheng Yi would not be able to stay away for romance drama forever. And staying away for certain genre will only did his talent disservice. Let's see just how long the people can hold their anger. It is a small matter actually, but blown out of proportion. Pretty sure Yuan Bing Yuan knew beforehand what gonna happen in the live concert. Just because she caved in to her emotion in the end does not mean it was only one of them in the game.

Xien_Rue:

Cheng Yi would not be able to stay away for romance drama forever. And staying away for certain genre will only did his talent disservice. Let's see just how long the people can hold their anger. It is a small matter actually, but blown out of proportion. Pretty sure Yuan Bing Yuan knew beforehand what gonna happen in the live concert. Just because she caved in to her emotion in the end does not mean it was only one of them in the game. 

the discussion will go in circles now.. leave the past in the past