Minnieee33:

Just telling you guys, weibo followers can be bought for cheap..  Time will tell if his fans remain on his side. 

i dont understand.. what do you mean by weibo follower can be bought for cheap?

Cheng Yi's friend, from the same company, in a news story I read, says he gave Cheng Yi advice to marry soon, (as he Allen Ren married early). But, the news also says that the company was very upset that Allen Ren married early. Qs: Makes me think: Why did Allen Ren say that? (Does Cheng Yi already have a long-standing love and what does this friend know?). Or: knowing that he may like someone (or even for Cristal Yuan), he gave that advice. But ... as the company was already bored by Allen Ren's wedding, it was even more drastic and energetic with Cheng Yi. (And that's why he acted like that at the concert. He even had a spy, head of the company, there beside them!)
 Dashmount20:

ya lor.. both avoid eye contact..

at least YBY did not do to obvious the distancing part..

I will add just one and last comment about yesterday's situation (and this is enough): 

They both acted the same, I didn't see the difference, she didn't demonstrate any interaction as well as he, no attempts to communicate or look at the partner as well. They both were wrong. 

I don't think it will have impact on their careers, all will be depend on the quality of the next projects. 

I also don't think that there is not the chance to get next collaboration. It's a business. Nobody knows what will happen in 1-2 years. 

I also don't see any tragedy here, because the drama L&R is perfect, nothing can change it, nobody can ruin it,  and I'm happy to have it in my list!))

Ayla Flower:

I will add just one and last comment about yesterday's situation (and this is enough): 

They both acted the same, I didn't see the difference, she didn't demonstrate any interaction as well as he, no attempts to communicate or look at the partner as well. They both were wrong. 

I don't think it will have impact on their careers, all will be depend on the quality of the next projects. 

I also don't think that there is not the chance to get next collaboration. It's a business. Nobody knows what will happen in 1-2 years. 

I also don't see any tragedy here, because the drama L&R is perfect, nothing can change it, nobody can ruin it,  and I'm happy to have it in my list!))

Your comment is so sensible and perfect. Everyone needs to see this (because otherwise they will condemn Cheng Yi exaggeratedly without understanding that both there were following orders, Cheng Yi and Cristal Yuan, both. There was actually a moment when she was unconsciously crying and approached him a little. But he (he was suppressing his spontaneity towards her.) It was difficult for him (he squeezed and loosened the microphone in his hands, as if he were nervous and annoyed.) But it was not because of anger with her, it was in the struggle to obey the orders received, with the spy, head of the company over there.
 Ayla Flower:

CY definitely didn't act the same as he was in 816 live steam. All I can say is either 816 was fake or 920 was fake.

Fans who likes him and his works will still follow him and H&R will keep promoting him. But ya no collab for sure. 

Dashmount20:

i dont understand.. what do you mean by weibo follower can be bought for cheap?

You can buy followers on weibo. It's common practice in entertainment. 

Minnieee33 

CY definitely didn't act the same as he was in 816 live steam. All I can say is either 816 was fake or 920 was fake. But when asked about giving fan so little dog treats (sweet interactions) near the end of the concert, he said it's only a act so I believe 816 was fake.  

(No. He said that at the concert so that fans don't get overly attached to him in the Si Feng character), and so accepted him in other characters. But ... not everything is false, the camaraderie is true. But ... he is determined to continue his career that he fought for 9 years and was never recognized, he saw 23-year-olds having success, while he, only 30 years old. It was not fake. (He was so rigid. That was sad. His eyes were sad, his nervous hands showed that too.
Ah, there is one of these videos where they ask him to put a hairpin in Cristal Yuan, he puts it very carefully. Then they ask him to draw her eyebrows with a pencil, as Si Feng did in the drama. As he didn't get it right, they complained to him, and he said: "Sorry, I'm just nervous." And before she started this interview she was coughing, he stopped the answer he was giving to ask if she was okay.

On good news, I think Wu zi qi and little fox is a real couple.

eliteles1:

Minnieee33 

CY definitely didn't act the same as he was in 816 live steam. All I can say is either 816 was fake or 920 was fake. But when asked about giving fan so little dog treats (sweet interactions) near the end of the concert, he said it's only a act so I believe 816 was fake.  

(No. He said that at the concert so that fans don't get overly attached to him in the Si Feng character), and so accepted him in other characters. But ... not everything is false, the camaraderie is true. But ... he is determined to continue his career that he fought for 9 years and was never recognized, he saw 23-year-olds having success, while he, only 30 years old. It was not fake. (He was so rigid. That was sad. His eyes were sad, his nervous hands showed that too.

Like I said he made his decision, I'll respect that. That's it.

Off top, but...)

In figure skating there was a huge conflict between  two persons in 2018, who have been working 8 years together before. They blamed each other, they had a war in social media, they cried and complained a lot. Fan hearts were broken and there were two fandoms of course.  Tons of hate from both parts. Million viewers on YouTube, million comments. 

Now, a few days ago, in 2020,  they announced that they will work together and posted nice selfie picture :-D .... poor fans, they still are confused what to do now))) 

That's how that business going!)

Minnieee33:

On good news, I think Wu zi qi and little fox is a real couple.

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4551551329504142#&video

When I see this video, what I see: Cristal Yuan crying and Cheng Yi suffering inside. That's what I see. As for Wu Zi Qi and Purple Fox, (they can, they are not the main protagonists of anything. They did not receive direct orders from the company.).
He's a bit like Si Feng, yes.
 Minnieee33:

Like I said he made his decision, I'll respect that. That's it. 

I think he had no choice. I mean: I'm going to be successful this way or that way. He received the order (it will be like that).

Ayla Flower:

Off top, but...)

In figure skating there was a huge conflict between  two persons in 2018, who have been working 8 years together before. They blamed each other, they had a war in social media, they cried and complained a lot. Fan hearts were broken and there were two fandoms of course.  Tons of hate from both parts. Million viewers on YouTube, million comments. 

Now, a few days ago, in 2020,  they announced that they will work together and posted nice selfie picture :-D .... poor fans, they still are confused what to do now))) 

That's how that business going!)

I would like that to happen with them. Too. (Work together. Play, smile together again. Take a selfie. I would be so happy.) Neither is happy now. I know he is decided, but he is not happy. It's a sacrifice he's making for his career.  

When they both saw their videos on the internet, I know that a tear came to their eyes.

Just found out this fiasco this morning. I was in the middle of my working hour, so this news really mess up my work rhythm a bit. I am sad that Cheng Yi got lots of heat out of this. But somehow I can understand why he did what he did. Lots of fans are unable to separate the actor with the character. This is a big problem when the fans turn to bash any actress that collaborate with him else than Yuan Bing Yuan. He has lots of drama lines up and this kind of obsessive cp fans are not favorable.  Doused those fans with cold water is in order, no matter how valuable their support currently.

I am currently watching The Promise of Chang An and there I got the gist that the actress Sarah Zhao got some heat because some crazy fans don't like seeing her acting together as lead with Cheng Yi. Like Cheng Yi only likes Yuan Bing Yuan. How crazy these fans can get? It is fine if you are still unable to let go of Si Feng but you should never force your fantasy on others. 

I don't really know about Cheng Yi personality by the limited time I saw him in interview. But, I think he is a pretty reserved guy and doesn't really love to be in spotlight. He is happy people recognize his acting and enjoy his work but that's about it. In short, he does not have idol mentality. I never saw him catering to his fans wish beyond professionalism (please correct me if I am wrong). In a way, I am glad he is who he is. Fandom is quite toxic in China. If you give them mile, they will suck your life (pretty sure all of us here don't want him to become a second Xiao Zhan).

I see that he lost fans in Weibo. I think he should take it in stride. A REAL fans of him should have seen how uncomfortable he was throughout the live concert (it was so unnatural) and instead of cursing and blaming him, will be more concerned of what happened to him behind the screen. A real fans will ask him a concerned question instead of all these blame game. Just let those fickle fans go. They will bring trouble sooner or later. Better kept the sane and loyal one.  Also he needs to show that those fans do not control him. His speech that Si Feng is over in my ears is like he implicitly told the fans to behave. Cheng Yi and Si Feng are separate identity.

Currently, people is more sympathetic on Yuan Bing Yuan which is understandable. She is a woman and in this kind of situation, woman usually looks more pitiful than the man even though in reality both are equally victim. 

I am just hope that this glitch does not impending his future works. He is a very talented actor. And he deserves recognition.

I am sorry for the very long post.

By the way, why do some people say that xuanji was pregnant again in the final episode ?

@Xien_Rue Thank youuu... i feel the same way with you... i pray that he strong enough to get though this.. and will continue to make a path of his own in this industry...