Dashmount20:

Wah.. what time u wake up? I wake at 5am.. need to cook... now need to prepare work Liao... I just finish 1. Well not bad.. I like park bo gum..

I will take a peek at rebel youth comment site ...

6am on weekdays... send my kid to school. I like him and he is doing well in this show. But I cannot stand alot of airtime on the family... who cares about them? It's just like if L&R keep on showing lize palace.

caDAVEr:

6am on weekdays... send my kid to school. I like hom and he is doing well in this show. But I cannot stand alot of airtime on the family... who cares about them? It's just like if L&R keep on showing lize palace.

hahahaaha :D my husband is the one who send them school ard 7am then i will continue watch series or sleep for 1 hour before work... see i look like "Xuan Ji".. back to sleep mode before proceed to work.. wakakaka :D

my husban  take care kids like SiFeng and Ye Hua.... Lol...

Dashmount20

Yea.. maybe he was also shocked when suddenly heaven emperor said “break the CP!!!”..

so out of sudden, his mind was blank and out of shock when the Mc asked him. He spontaneously answered “Liu Li finish, si Feng is over”.... so indirectly he hurt the fans feeling cos they adore SF...

Anyway we are here just fun.. we have great time watching “Love and Redemption”... we curse bailin-yuan lang-shao yang sect-etc.., sad, angry, laugh, make fun and tease each other.. Sf and XJ bring our emotion up and down like roller coaster...

it is great experience for 1 month. Is it 1month? I think so..

No hurt feeling.. just for fun.. heaven emperor said CP break.. we need to move on.. there is a lot of upcoming great series.. maybe we meet there again in other series..

Yes, something similar happened.

P.S: I can't go on yet (I'm watching the last 51 episodes on before with more suitable subtitles). And I want to see the drama again (this is very good as Ten Miles of Peach Blossons, which I watched 4 times in a row). And L&R is even more perfect.

P.S: I like these recent two nice articles that I found on Sohu.com

ttps://www.sohu.com/a/419829010_120022?scm=1002.44003c.fe021c.PC_ARTICLE_REC&spm=smpc.content.fd-d.3.1600726892069HiXnAPz

Understanding the qualities of Cheng Yi (He is not a bad character).

https://www.sohu.com/a/419999090_605773?scm=1002.44003c.fe021c.PC_ARTICLE_REC&spm=smpc.content.fd-d.18.1600739662353IQrxWCG

(giving advice to young stars like Cheng Yi and others)

Dashmount20:

hahahaaha :D my husband is the one who send them school ard 7am then i will continue watch series or sleep for 1 hour before work... see i look like "Xuan Ji".. back to sleep mode before proceed to work.. wakakaka :D

my husban  take care kids like SiFeng and Ye Hua.... Lol...

LOL, you are so lucky. It is a tough situation now so it is a blessing. :)

eliteles1 :

920  event start..

921, read too much news about the CP... took my brain out till mall function.. dead brain.. shocked...dunno how to explain.. till no strength..

922, Now i have move on.... no more rewind mode.. hahaha :D..  

i am also quite fast to move on.. so does CY.. LOL... 

Aiya.. told them already.. want to break the CP just do it quitely.. no need big publish... then after 2 years you can publish the break up.. I still dunno why they make big announcement.. 10 Sep just get "Married".. 20 Sep "Separation" LOL ....

wat a joke.. already made our emotion up and down like roller coaster for a month.. 10 days after Married was separation.. 

haiz.. move on move on..

Btw. I saw your news and smile on my face. kinda funny they comparing CY and Leo Wu EQ.. lol... hahaha

caDAVEr:

LOL, you are so lucky. It is a tough situation now so it is a blessing. :)

that i what told in here and comment.. I want a man like SF and Ye Hua.. hahahaha :D

adore u, can cook and take care kids... wakakaka :D

Dashmount20:

that i what told in here and comment.. I want a man like SF and Ye Hua.. hahahaha :D

adore u, can cook and take care kids... wakakaka :D 

Hahaha... and don't act like CY :P

caDAVEr:

Hahaha... and don't act like CY :P

CY not SF mah... he already admit that... i want SF not CY.. wakaka :D

Dashmount20:

CY not SF mah... he already admit that... i want SF not CY.. wakaka :D

Sama sama :)

caDAVEr:

Sama sama :)

U indonesian? Is it Indonesian word? Or is actually  "same same"?

Hahaha

Dashmount20:

U indonesian? Is it Indonesian word? Or is actually  "same same"?

Hahaha

Nope I am Singaporean. it is actually Malay, it can mean same or you are welcome. :)

caDAVEr:

Nope I am Singaporean. it is actually Malay, it can mean same or you are welcome. :)

Me too.. hahaha same country.. wakaka :D I just watch ep1. OMG Park bo gum so handsome... just a month ago I force my husband to watch Reply 1988.. hahaha.. later if story nice I force him to watch .. force him to accompany me watch... hahaha

Dashmount20:

Me too.. hahaha same country.. wakaka :D

Yeah, I figure that you are in the same region as me.

Cheng Yi, who has gone from obscurity to fire, understands him and feels that he is destined to be a fire

9/21-2020 09:02

The TV series "Liu Li" was popular all summer. In fact, this is a great female drama, but male protagonist Cheng Yi is more popular than female protagonist Yuan Bingyan, except for male protagonist Yu Sifeng, who is even more popular than female protagonist Xuan Ji. In addition, Yu Sifeng played by Cheng Yi is also more attractive than the heroine, so it was originally a heroine drama, but Cheng Yi became a heroine drama.

There are always some actors who can become popular. Cheng Yi belongs to the latter. He has been in the industry for nine years and is unknown. He only became popular at age 30. The difficulties during the period were probably just those involved. I understand. I believe that many people have seen the old photos of Cheng Yi. His pictures are very different from the current ones. Many people say that he had plastic surgery and also suffered a big blow because of his appearance. Cheng Yi once exposed himself in the "First Series". When he went to audition in his early years, a director said he would never be an actor in his life.

When he talked about it, he passed out for a while, showing that the director's words hurt him deeply.

“The dirtiest thing in the world is self-esteem. But even if it's dirty, I need that self-esteem for the rest of my life. ” Without self-esteem, what is the difference between a person and an undead?

Cheng Yi likes the acting industry. He's an enterprising man. He says he cannot fail.

It cannot fail, it can only work harder than others. In "Chang'annuo", there is a scene where you get a stick. To seek the best effect, Cheng Yi makes people really struggle. During live radio, the baton hit the flesh, scaring people. Cheng Yi's face was full of sweat.

In "Sands in the Wrath Sea", Chengyi hangs Wia for 18 hours for filming.

During the filming of "Rescue Wang Xingren", I spent several months without eating oil and salt, as I needed to stay in shape and control my emotions.

Some crying scenes in "Liu Li" ended after five or six hours of crying.

It will be closed for three full months for a role. The players in this industry have high salaries, but they are also very difficult. If you can't survive hard work, you will be gone a long time. If you cannot survive hard work, you will never leave the circle.

If all you see in a play are actors ashamed and acting without empathy, even if the protagonist is well designed, it is difficult for the audience to recognize him. Cheng Yi said that as an actor, you must show your face in the drama, have an extremely strong sense of faith and act like you do.

The "Liu Li" fire appears to have been an accident, but in fact it is the inevitable result of Cheng Yi's nine-year accumulation.

Cheng Yi is almost lifeless. He is a long-lived filmmaker in Hengdian. For your convenience, you bought a house in Hengdian. He once revealed to himself that he had filmed in Hengdian for an entire year and made two or three films.

He doesn't have a circle of friends and he doesn't go online. He usually shoots on the set. He prefers to be stunned than to play on his cell phone. Your Weibo has not been open for several months. Even online shopping has started to learn recently. It seems that he never thought of climbing some tall branches and never thought of forming gangs. Even though "Liu Li" is very popular, he did not fry Yuan Bingyan with cp, and even called Yuan Bingyan as professor Bingyan.

When Cheng Yi was free, he went fishing and drinking tea by the lake in Hengdian.

Once, someone visited Hengdian and saw Cheng Yi sitting alone by the lake, fishing. Although he was born in the 90s, he behaved more like an elderly person.

Sister Gua did not know Cheng Yi when she first watched "Liu Li". She just thought that this person had a good temper, clean and calm. Now she finally understands why his temper is so good.

Cheng Yi was once asked if he would suffer from insomnia due to stress. Cheng Yi said he ate and slept well.

In the entertainment circle full of temptations everywhere, he doesn't seem the least bit impetuous, not the least bit anxious, and only if he is not impetuous or anxious can he eat well and sleep well. In his nine-year career, he can still have such a mentality. Cheng Yi is very humble. When he heard that he was called August boyfriend by Internet users, he said he didn't dare to be. As long as he likes this drama, he is already very satisfied.

Many details of Si Feng were handled very well by Cheng Yi, like clenching your fists. Cheng Yi said that the director taught well and filmed well. Either way, the credit goes to the director.

In the relationship, Cheng Yi and Si Feng are the same, they are slow and affectionate big boys. When I was studying, I talked to a friend and gave her breakfast for a year. I used my own breakfast money to save half the money and used it to buy breakfast for her.

Cheng Yi said frankly that he hopes to be like Si Feng.

Hard work, self-motivated, able to withstand adversity, humble, affectionate Cheng Yi, worthy of all the best.

Although Cheng Yi is 30 years old and there are not many opportunities to do idol dramas, he is strong and can fully serve as the male number one in the drama.

Huanrui's own projects are well known and they like to promote their own artists. Cheng Yi does not have to worry about resources. As long as the project is good, Cheng Yi will be able to understand it, so Sister Gua believes it will definitely be in the future. It will fire again.

Cheng Yi, the future can be expected.

https://www.sohu.com/a/419765685_100132268?scm=1002.44003c.fe021c.PC_ARTICLE_REC&spm=smpc.content.fd-d.94.1600743773810WfG1rkq&_f=index_pagerecom_94

Dashmount20:

eliteles1 :

920  event start..

921, read too much news about the CP... took my brain out till mall function.. dead brain.. shocked...dunno how to explain.. till no strength..

922, Now i have move on.... no more rewind mode.. hahaha :D..  

i am also quite fast to move on.. so does CY.. LOL... 

Aiya.. told them already.. want to break the CP just do it quitely.. no need big publish... then after 2 years you can publish the break up.. I still dunno why they make big announcement.. 10 Sep just get "Married".. 20 Sep "Separation" LOL ....

wat a joke.. already made our emotion up and down like roller coaster for a month.. 10 days after Married was separation.. 

haiz.. move on move on..

Btw. I saw your news and smile on my face. kinda funny they comparing CY and Leo Wu EQ.. lol... hahaha

I don't know how easy it is for him to move on. (And the point is that this is the best drama, most sensitive, beautiful, with the best couple, the best performance, the best chemistry.) And did the entrepreneurs end up like this? (I just hope the storm will pass. And everyone will move on, in peace.) And everything works out, in all areas for our beloved little couple (even if they are not together in real life), that their friendship is not harmed.