We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Dashmount20:

Well the first 10 eps entertain,.. the funny part when the FL revive... and suddenly can die... when die.. it exploded become fireworks.. that one hilarious... there is a time they play game.. then suddenly the FL explode... the ML shock and try to find her.. that one v v v v v funny one... hahahahaha

Ummm...

hahahah u understand me and I understand u.. wakakakaka 

I understand that the difficult act scene is the intimate scene... hahahaha.. I saw the bts is really really funny..

Anyway director directed it very well.. I appreciate all their hard work.. hahahaha... 

I rewatch ep 35 the LL kiss MY.. LL initiate first the MY kiss back.. both kiss each other in the first kiss LoL... hahahaha

For our ML and FL need to go thru the process... SF is a person that  never interact with female.. so definitely he will shy to kiss for the first time.. hahahaha...

Anyway both CY and YBY chemistry are really good in this series.. I totally shipper both them and hope that become real couple.. but I doubt cos CY quite busy and I dun think he has time to date.. hahahahahaha...

Eliteles1: Now, yes, you understand me completely. because the intimacy and gradual intimacy of the couple was beautifully and satisfactorily presented in this drama. (we accompany each gesture of affection, each word, each intimate conversation of them (the whole process of coziness between them). And when the drama ends we believe that Si Feng and Chu Xuanji will continue to love each other (because all the ages of the mortal realm and heavenly). PS: And I agree with you (the bts are so interesting), that make us even believe in that chemistry, in the beauty of the character building that they did (I would really like to be allowed) that they had the 11th life, (another collaboration in another drama) , as they both speak. (Yes, the director, the actors worked little by little to reach the greatest intimacy of the couple in the episodes of the 3rd part of the drama.). Everything perfect, that doesn't leave us frustrated with anything.

Dashmount20:

I count already... ep 52. Kiss of century mahhh.. that one can’t missed out one...

Director directed very well.. they need to retake 7 to 8.

Need to appreciate YBY and CY... hahahaha

But ... I need to point out (I differentiate this kiss), in that he grabs her by the neck, (here was a KISS). (Did the director ask for that kind of kiss? Or was it spontaneous?)

Eclipse02: hahahahaha...u rewatch and check whether I count correctly.. I think I count all the kissing scene already.. hahahaha

Dashmount20:

Oh... hahahaha. Lets count the kiss...

Ep 15, location: cave. Cheek kiss. First move is XJ.

Ep 18, location: forest. Puppy kiss = lip touching.. first kiss first love.. first move is SF.

Ep 20, location: SF room at Dong fang. Puppy kiss = lip touching.. first move is XJ.

Ep 28, location: magpie bridge. Puppy kiss. First move is XJ.

Ep 30, location: SF room. Spiritual bead kiss. First move is XJ.

Ep 31, location: SF room. Forehead kiss. First move is SF.

Ep 52, location: SF room. Intimate kiss. The kiss of century.. longing kiss... first move is XJ

Ep 59, location: wedding room. Wedding kiss.. final kiss.. baby kiss... first move by SF..

champion is XJ.. ep 15, 20, 28, 30, 52.. 5 times.. hahahaha

Runner up is SF.. ep 18, 31, 59... 3 times... hahahaha

I count 8 times... any more kiss scene that I miss count? Hahahaha

Ohh I totally forgot the ep 30 kiss. I think you missed the kiss on the lip when they were in the forest and SF fainted from the rain.

That was his first kiss on the lip, he must be so happy inside, haha.

Eclipse02 

10 minutes ago

Dashmount20:

I think it is more exciting to count the kisses than counting how many times SF split blood.. i wonder why people don't do this in the first place? LOL

Thanks.... it will be my guidance for me later on when i wanna rewatch all the sweet scenes of the drama...

(Indeed. For sure. They are so blind !)

Minnieee33 

Ohh I totally forgot the ep 30 kiss. I think you missed the kiss on the lip when they were in the forest and SF was fainted. 

(I don't remember that one).

eliteles1:

Minnieee33 

Ohh I totally forgot the ep 30 kiss. I think you missed the kiss on the lip when they were in the forest and SF was fainted. 

(I don't remember that one).

Ep 11, XJ served him the Truth pill 

eliteles1:
But ... I need to point out (I differentiate this kiss), in that he grabs her by the neck, (here was a KISS). (Did the director ask for that kind of kiss? Or was it spontaneous?)

For me 52 only 1 kiss which is the lover curse kiss break thru.. hahahaha..

Well the kiss quite long abt 2min?... but they have 2 version.. 

1st is release version where in the end they make the audience stop to think that they have intimate cos SF is upright person, he was sick and going to die so he has no right to intimate with her. 

2nd is unrelease version the naughty kissed by XJ one.. the one that XJ want to tie him and make the audience think that SF and XJ intimate together.

hahahahaha

Eclipse02 

I think it is more exciting to count the kisses than counting how many times SF split blood.. i wonder why people don't do this in the first place? LOL

Thanks.... it will be my guidance for me later on when i wanna rewatch all the sweet scenes of the drama...

(Oh, how right you are. )

Minnieee33:

U r right... I missed that one.. ok I add on. Hahaha

I ship them real couple too but ya CY definitely has no time to date XD

Oh... hahahaha. Lets count the kiss...

Ep 11, location: forest. Water feed kiss after giving truth oil instead of antitode pil. First move is XJ.

Ep 15, location: cave. Cheek kiss after the lovers curse mask remove. First move is XJ.

Ep 18, location: forest. Puppy kiss = lip touching.. first kiss first love.. first move is SF.

Ep 20, location: SF room at Dong fang. Puppy kiss = lip touching.. first move is XJ.

Ep 28, location: magpie bridge. Puppy kiss. First move is XJ.

Ep 30, location: SF room. Spiritual bead kiss. First move is XJ.

Ep 31, location: SF room. Forehead kiss. First move is SF.

Ep 52, location: SF room. Intimate kiss. The kiss of century.. longing kiss... first move is XJ

Ep 59, location: wedding room. Wedding kiss.. final kiss.. baby kiss... first move by SF..

champion is XJ.. ep  11, 15, 20, 28, 30, 52.. 6 times.. hahahaha

Runner up is SF.. ep 18, 31, 59... 3 times... hahahaha

9 times... any more kiss scene that I miss count? Hahahaha

Dashmount20 

10 minutes ago

hahahah u understand me and I understand u.. wakakakaka 

I understand that the difficult act scene is the intimate scene... hahahaha.. I saw the bts is really really funny..

Anyway director directed it very well.. I appreciate all their hard work.. hahahaha... 

(Ummmm.... ha ha ha.). Indeed.

Minnieee33:

Ahh, I will review. Thank you !