We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Minnieee33:

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but I think Crystal and her agency might be getting sue by H&R. The first post by H&R manager that CY is under. He said someone and her agency is breaking their contact... 

https://m.weibo.cn/u/1107797132?jumpfrom=weibocom

I know that it might be something like that happened. So, now can they stop blaming Cheng Yi? 

eliteles1:
This is my impression, as Monica Yao commented on his nervousness in an interview before the drama started. And I saw his mannerism at the concert. (He was uncomfortable and determined to comply with what was asked.)> But I think it was not easy for him. And also for the other times that they have been together in interviews and several other moments, we see the difference. (This recommendation must have been given, after filming the MV (final).

Here: the first comment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt_NwmjyCQ0

That one before the live show.. 

I saw bai Shu try to hold her when she lose a balance... CY next to her just look in front.. dunno what he looking at..

Bai Shu - YBy - CY.. only bai Shu hold her hand so he won’t fall down

The scene show almost end..

At min 2:28:40. Then onward u can see CY stand a little bit further.. Gosh..

https://youtu.be/19Ad6-LmyQo

Amanda Ainsworth:

I know that it might be something like that happened. So, now can they stop blaming Cheng Yi? 

I agree, hating on CY will just make things worse 

I think CY scare of COVID virus lar.. he do social distancing to YBy.. stand 1m further while the rest not.. hahahahaha

Gosh... why why.. crush me hard... 

Dashmount20:

Farewell in the news will also do..

No need to arrange the live meeting... make fans more disappointed.. 

Or maybe make the fans crushed better... 

maybe it best... so CY and YBY can move on..

Somehow I feel CY unhappiness,.. Gosh

Somehow I feel CY unhappiness,.. Gosh 

(I see that he was forced to do that. And he is not happy. His natural way is to give her the water bottle when he sees her coughing at the fan meeting. (in an interview when she saw her coughing, she stopped speaking to ask if she was feeling well.). That is he naturally. (but someone disturbed them, and demanded this distant behavior.) Unnatural. (as if he was scared of having an attitude that the company did not approve of.). 

pinksprings01:

I agree, hating on CY will just make things worse 

Aiya.. better don’t arrange this kind of live show will do... 

Just avoid each other.. or maybe don’t come.. say busy with shooting new series.. avoid meeting..

ppl sure forgot after few months.. After new series out with great CP .. ppl can forgot one... even Zhang she Han and ju Jing yi the cp also great.. now collab again..

no need drastic move.. drastic acts..

This is hard. Maybe they're fine off screen and are still friends. Might be awhile until they do a drama together again if even then. Wishing them the best though. 

Dashmount20:

Just avoid each other.. or maybe don’t come.. say busy with shooting new series.. avoid meeting..

ppl sure forgot after few months.. After new series out with great CP .. ppl can forgot one... even Zhang she Han and ju Jing yi the cp also great.. now collab again..

I think when the behind the scenes for the 11th life mv filming is released / spread on the internet, people will forget about the concert (the 11th life was filmed earlier in the day of the concert too) 

Why H&R suing YBY & her agency? B/c she kissed CY on the check during that live stream? Hahaha. Seriously though, she should be suing on how she was treated this livestream. 

News out liaoooo

https://m.sohu.com/a/419722106_791680?scm=1002.280027.0.PC_CHANNEL_FEED&spm=smwp.fb-yule-home.fd-d-recommend.27.1600646232031iLvSe98

Liu Li" closing cloud song meeting: Cheng Yi's speech was accused of lacking demeanor, Yuan Bingyan broke down and wept

After the finale of "Liu Li", we ushered in the closing cloud song meeting. Almost all the main creators were present to review the sadomasochistic story of Si Feng and Xuan Ji with everyone. Yi and Yuan Bingyan have gained a lot of attention. Although the finale is over, the feelings of CP fans have not disappeared.

In this cloud song meeting, the starring actors are in the same frame again. Many cp fans have bought live tickets. They wanted to spend 25 yuan to see a couple sprinkling sugar when they first met, but they were completely out of it. Because Yuan Bingyan and Cheng Yi seem to be deliberately avoiding suspicion, they don't give each other a good face at all, and the two sides don't look at each other and don't interact, like strangers, the CP fans are in anxious.

The host saw through the psychology of the fans and asked the two protagonists what they wanted to say to the first couple. The fans were so excited, waiting for the two protagonists to throw sugar. Yuan Bingyan said: I believe that the first couple will live a happy life in another parallel time and space. Her answer was very decent, expressing her blessing to the first couple, and using the words "parallel time and space" to get away from real life to avoid misunderstanding by netizens.

But Cheng Yi seemed a little out of state. The host asked what he wanted to say to the first couple, but he completely avoided the first couple and only expressed his feelings about Sifeng. He said: "It is my luck that Si Feng meets everyone this summer, and it is also because you watched the drama that made him more complete." When he spoke, Yuan Bingyan tilted her head to listen carefully and kept smiling, very elegant. But after listening to the answer, the cp fan was extremely disappointed.

Netizens have complained: Cheng Yi is too ignorant to do this, which makes the heroine very embarrassed, just like a tool person. Although it's right not to engage in real-life CP, don't neglect the heroine. When Cheng Yi finished speaking, there was warm applause from the audience, which made the heroine very embarrassed. At this time, Cheng Yi said to the person next to him that he wanted to say one more thing. He thought he was going to say that he met a couple for the first time, but he came up with a sentence: Although Si Feng said goodbye to you, Cheng Yi has not yet told you Goodbye. This is to make the audience forget Si Feng and only pay attention to Cheng Yi himself.

Cheng Yi's approach is not wrong. After all, his popularity has just risen and there are more female fans. He doesn't want to tie himself up with actresses, which will cause fans to misunderstand, and he doesn't want to drop fans. But from the point of view of the heroine, it is indeed a bit hurtful. Fans vomit: Can't you tell the individual? Must be so far apart.

This closing official Yunge was not a task for her. Yuan Bingyan's eyes were red in everyone's farewell words. In the last speech, Yuan Bingyan was also very touched. She said that she was very reluctant to play this role and thanked many audiences who supported her. She hoped that this drama could go abroad and win glory for the national drama. She said that she still cried. , True feelings, touching.

Girls shed tears easily. Yuan Bingyan saw the memories of the past, and the pictures on the big screen made her eyes wet many times, and when she was crying, Cheng Yi did not have the slightest comfort, and was also complained by netizens. Perhaps it was because he couldn't see Si Feng's shadow in Cheng Yi, or perhaps he was disappointed with Cheng Yi's demeanor, this Yunge Club, Cheng Yi's slots were full. Some people said they had taken off fans, while others had said they had turned fans.

As an actor, how to control the relationship with actors of the opposite sex is really a big problem. Just like when "Dear" was on the air, netizens thought that Yang Zi and Li Xian were suitable, which made it difficult for the actors, but Yang Zi and Li Xian did not evade too much, because they knew each other and were classmates. There is no harm in the open interview. After that period, many CP fans can come out of it. I hope that the CP fans of Cheng Yi and Yuan Bingyan will not be too disappointed, they will come out after a while.

It would be better if they didn't hold this kind of event. Is it common in Chinese drama industry? I just can't get it. 

pinksprings01:

I think when the behind the scenes for the 11th life mv filming is released / spread on the internet, people will forget about the concert (the 11th life was filmed earlier in the day of the concert too) 

Now big news over there...

Not so fast to forgot.. definitely got sue from fans who pay ... dunno see the progress.. gosh

Dashmount20:

True, Arranging this kind of live show will bring more hate to both actors. Kinda regret of watching live show, avoiding is much better for me. They shouldn't arrange the live show at all

Amanda Ainsworth:

It would be better if they didn't hold this kind of event. Is it common in Chinese drama industry? I just can't get it. 

Yea... If this is the result.. better don’t arrange...

Just avoid.. just said.. oh can’t hold the meeting cos both actress and actor busy filming..

why need to show this attitude? It will make ppl angry..

See now in news.. some more got circle.. 1m distance ah? Gosh.. 

0olongtea:

Why H&R suing YBY & her agency? B/c she kissed CY on the check during that live stream? Hahaha. Seriously though, she should be suing on how she was treated this livestream. 

Of course Not because of the kiss. It says she breaks the contract she had with H&R, she gonna get sued because of that.