We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 pinksprings01:

I would like to see Yang Xi Zi play a role where she doesn’t have unrequited love. In Meng Xing Chang An, her character will have unrequited love for Cheng Yi’s character again. 

Ha ? Again? Haizz... 

I thought Yang xi zi will be CY wife in MCXA.. cos Alan is CY wife in TPOC.. hahahaha

TPoC : XCX Wife is yuying= Alan (L&R)

MXcA : Li Yan wife is .... (I thought Ying Hua)??

Hahaha 

pinksprings01:

Wow that’s even more gross 

Haha... don't even consider watching.

caDAVEr:

I cannot get past the fact they acted in the 2 versions of meteor garden about 17 years apart. SY was just 2-3 when the first one was aired.

A love so beautiful I almost dropped it because of the school setting but it is not too bad eventually. Just didn't think the 3 years gap makes sense. HYT, because of the scandal? I think he is okay..

HYT kinda playboy... recently he has another news that he stays at hotel with Sarah Zhao... lol...

Ju Jing fu also playboy... hahahaha as an actor i don’t like him

as a character.. I like it.. hahahaha

Dashmount20:

Kya... he so handsome... when when ? What time.?

The mini concert is at 8 pm their local time. He is on the way to practice for tonight... awww i really wanna see it.. i hope someone will upload the event soon,,,  

Dashmount20:

Ha ? Again? Haizz... 

I thought Yang xi zi will be CY wife in MCXA.. cos Alan is CY wife in TPOC.. hahahaha

TPoC : XCX Wife is yuying= Alan (L&R)

MXcA : Li Yan wife is .... (I thought Ying Hua)??

Hahaha 

She’s his wife (I think) but it’s still one side love since Cheng Yi’s character will fall in love with Zhang Yu Xi’s character 

pinksprings01:

She’s his wife (I think) but it’s still one side love since Cheng Yi’s character will fall in love with Zhang Yu Xi’s character 

Hahahaha... CY CY... so many one side love...

Haiz... understand... you are just too handsome ... hahahaa

Really ah? Ying Hua will be the wife in MXCA and Zhang yu xi is the one he love but not destined to be.. gosh...

Dashmount20:

Hahahaha... CY CY... so many one side love...

Haiz... understand... you are just too handsome ... hahahaa

Really ah? Ying Hua will be the wife in MXCA and Zhang yu xi is the one he love but not destined to be.. gosh...

I think MXCA will be a depressing drama to watch from based on the plot but I’ll watch it for the cast (which is almost everyone from L&R) 

Eclipse02:

The mini concert is at 8 pm their local time. He is on the way to practice for tonight... awww i really wanna see it.. i hope someone will upload the event soon,,,  

Me too., of course. 

pinksprings01:

I think MXCA will be a depressing drama to watch from based on the plot but I’ll watch it for the cast (which is almost everyone from L&R) 

Hahaha.. yea.. I have read the plot..

Gosh... hmmm... I dun think I am ready...

I think I watch YBY series first.. ahahahaha

still not ready to see CY couple with others... hahahaha

I dun want to let SF and XJ cp.. hahahaha

eliteles1:

Me too., of course. 

Btw... if they can go for today show.. why can’t do happy camp hoh?

pinksprings01:

The photos shown in the drama are beautiful, full of charm, intriguing and even mysterious. I want to watch. It's a drama that values Cheng Yi (in the scenes) too much, I realized. The first photo (released well before), he with that bun I found boring, him in front of his better half in the drama. But the other photos that came out last, all very interesting.
 Dashmount20:

Btw... if they can go for today show.. why can’t do happy camp hoh?

Agree.

eliteles1:

Agree.

I want to complain... hahahaha

I want the happy camp of L&R cast... hahaha

Dashmount20:

I want to complain... hahahaha

I want the happy camp of L&R cast... hahaha

Agree with you.  But I think happy camp despised the drama, and maybe the company is shredding. Who knows ! Or ... the actors don't have time, so they gave priority to the event organized by the company. If even Liu Xue Yi (they say at the last moment, he won't be able to attend anymore.).

Btw..l curious,,, who has watch TPoC... ask hoh,,, did. CY kiss with Sarah Zhao?