LovelyLady:

This was the best part from this event for me. When they were closing the event, singing together as a cast. 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CFYGicMqWxA/?igshid=1ili6ybrq8wx6

Yeah it was nice seeing the cast sing together 

eliteles1:
Autumm Concert actor (never seen this drama), Vannes Wu. I miss him so much, I watched him in Princess Wei young, he was the villain, second protagonist. I loved him. Why didn't they give him more dramas? And as the protagonist? Ahh, he is wonderful. And in the bts he was so playful with everyone.

Meteor garden 2000..

Dashmount20:

Meteor garden 2000..

May they give him more characters in 2020 for him. Like Princess Wei Young's villain.
 eliteles1:
May they give him more characters in 2020 for him. Like Princess Wei Young's villain.

Hahahaha...

I din check his profile.. so not sure his new series..

https://www.sohu.com/a/419795117_120031009?scm=1002.44003c.fe021c.PC_ARTICLE_REC&spm=smpc.content.fd-d.12.1600712094488iFrTVl3

Hmm... I sense a little bit fishy the news u share on comment thread..

Hmm... somehow I felt like  is another heavenly emperor H&R century scheme... hmmm.. 

anyway if really have another collab that will be great... 

Btw, some ppl on the comment site are not happy about the news and will talk rude.. so just be careful dear...

Minnieee33:

It's not really the CP ship. It was how he acted so rude toward a coworker and how he answered his question. Everyone gave a speech about their character as their final speech but he just said SF is gone but CY is here. This was a fan event for the drama, not a CY fan event. This is the main reason people are mad. 

Fans of the drama are hurt by his action. As this is not related to Crystal, he acted on his own. 

Yes agree with u.. the event is love and redemption 1st live show after show ended..  the series is a huge success but blown out and destroyed by 920 event... gosh...

this is my 1st disaster event that I have watch for 1st live show after series ended.. 

I watch ROTAR 1st live show after series ended.. they are great.. ending and wrapping are great... love it..

even YBy said.. the couple is happy In their world.. but the CY answer is “Sifeng is over. Cheng yi is here.”.. hmm...

Anyway past is past.. Wish the best for both....I love SF and XJ in character... 

caDAVEr:

i just finished new episodes of record of youth and do you like brahms and it is 235am... zzz

Watching park bo gum and park so dam now... hahahaha.. wow.. u sleep so late.... not late... sleep so early? Hahahaha

Dashmount20:

Hahahaha...

I din check his profile.. so not sure his new series..

https://www.sohu.com/a/419795117_120031009?scm=1002.44003c.fe021c.PC_ARTICLE_REC&spm=smpc.content.fd-d.12.1600712094488iFrTVl3

Hmm... I sense a little bit fishy the news u share on comment thread..

Hmm... somehow I felt like  is another heavenly emperor H&R century scheme... hmmm.. 

anyway if really have another collab that will be great... 

Btw, some ppl on the comment site are not happy about the news and will talk rude.. so just be careful dear...

Oh, thank you, dear for the advice. I will follow your advice.
 eliteles1:
There was a meeting before with the head of the company (who was also at the event and appears in the video), he was there as a spy. (Yes, his way was cold, he didn't know how to act). But you must understand his situation. (He was sad, pressured, unnatural. He had a right to have a normal closure in the drama, and he was not allowed.) They left him so scared, rebuked him so severely, that the result was this.

He is 30 /31...he can make his own actions. He can use his words differently.  SF made him famous, he shouldn't just say time to SF is gone. 

Top manager said break cp, I get it. But I care about SF! 

Well I'm going off now. Enjoyed the drama for a month, happy times.  Glad to share the happy memories with you guys. 

Minnieee33:

He is 30 /31...he can make his own actions. He can say use his words differently.  You think the top management told him to kill SF in front of fans? SF made him famous, he shouldn't just say time to SF is gone. 

Top manager said break cp, OK I get it. But I care about SF! 

He did not know how to deal with the situation. (he could be 30, 40.50, 100 years old.). He didn't know.

(He obeyed  sadly, rigid, expressionless, unnatural, hands clasping from time to time.) "But ... as informed in the comment above (those responsible for the backstage of the event said that they talked normally), behind the curtains (he struggled to be indifferent in front of the cameras), thinking that this would be the best strategy for people are not obsessed with the character Si Feng (and valued him in other characters.) He suppressed his naturalness and affection for his colleague (in front of the cameras) PS: He sacrificed his natural affection. He was naive (not seeing the picture situation), in which he was putting himself in. But ... above all, he was misguided by whoever, his head of the company, who pulled him to talk before the event, and demanded of him this attitude (which he did not know manage wisely.) Proper behavior should have been traced calmly, well before the event, and not minutes before (he was scared and acted wrongly).

P.S: I wish the best for both of them. May Cheng Yi have the strength to finish filming his drama, and may he have the strength to do other dramas (and for her I wish the same thing). Let there be no trauma to either of them. May the storm pass soon. P.S: I'm going to watch episodes 51 and 52 today with subtitles appreciating the beauty of Si Feng and Chu Xanji (in their world.).

Minnieee33:

He is 30 /31...he can make his own actions. He can use his words differently.  SF made him famous, he shouldn't just say time to SF is gone. 

Top manager said break cp, I get it. But I care about SF! 

Well I'm going off now. Enjoyed the drama for a month, happy times.  Glad to share the happy memories with you guys. 

Pat pat pat.. agreee...

*shake head.. haiz... it’s ok..

Yea.. we must admit .. we enjoy our time.. looking back our comment kinda cute because we tease each other... make fun.. cursing (bailin, yuan Lang, heaven emperor), anxious, happy together when see Sf and XJ...hahaha...

Never been slap so hard, right... hahahaha.. time to move on.. 

Eliteles1.

What mineee said the CY said the word.. about the character. 

We aware TOP management want to break the CP. but the way he say..

Can he say it in the nicest way so fans can accept the good bye..

Dashmount20

1 minute ago

Eliteles1.

Can he say it in the nicest way so fans can accept the good bye..

(I know (he has no idol personality), as someone said. He didn't understand that detail (He's so talented and handsome). But he is a simple person and is in this industry (he was wrong. He did not know how to act at the event with sensitivity to the feeling of the fans). And some childish pride. I hope everything will work out. Everything passes quickly and neither of them is harmed by it.) But it is clear, he was not happy doing so.

Dashmount20:

Watching park bo gum and park so dam now... hahahaha.. wow.. u sleep so late.... not late... sleep so early? Hahahaha

Ya it is now very normal for me to sleep for 3-4 hours a day... ever since I started on dramas during WFH... guess tonight is the same. Lol

eliteles1:

Dashmount20

1 minute ago

Eliteles1.

Can he say it in the nicest way so fans can accept the good bye..

(I know (he has no idol personality), as someone said. He didn't understand that detail (He's so talented and handsome). But he is a simple person and is in this industry (he was wrong. He did not know how to act at the event with sensitivity to the feeling of the fans). And some childish pride. I hope everything will work out. Everything passes quickly and neither of them is harmed by it.) But it is clear, he was not happy doing so.

Yea.. maybe he was also shocked when suddenly heaven emperor said “break the CP!!!”.. 

so out of sudden, his mind was blank and out of  shock when the Mc asked him. He spontaneously answered “Liu Li finish, si Feng is over”.... so indirectly he hurt the fans feeling cos they adore SF...

Anyway we are here just fun.. we have great time watching “Love and Redemption”... we curse bailin-yuan lang-shao yang sect-etc.., sad, angry, laugh, make fun and tease each other.. Sf and XJ bring our emotion up and down like roller coaster... 

it is great experience for 1 month. Is it 1month? I think so..

No hurt feeling.. just for fun.. heaven emperor said CP break.. we need to move on.. there is a lot of upcoming great series.. maybe we meet there again in other series..

caDAVEr:

Ya it is now very normal for me to sleep for 3-4 hours a day... ever since I started on dramas during WFH... guess tonight is the same. Lol

Wah.. what time u wake up? I wake at 5am.. need to cook... now need to prepare work Liao... I just finish 1. Well not bad.. I like park bo gum..

I will take a peek at rebel youth comment site ...