LovelyLady:

The fans gave 920 event "liuli yunge" a score of 2,1 on douban. Indeed, it was a great strategy. I read that initially YBY was not invited to this event but since the fans weren't so interested in just Sifeng and friends, they invited her to attract CP fans, who of course rushed over. If this is true, the disappointement for the fans is understandable. And it's ugly they used YBY and then mistreated her. I don't know if this is true because there are so many rumors .

YBY not being invited in the first place is so stupid when she’s literally the main actress of the drama 

LovelyLady:

The fans gave 920 event "liuli yunge" a score of 2,1 on douban. Indeed, it was a great strategy. I read that initially YBY was not invited to this event but since the fans weren't so interested in just Sifeng and friends, they invited her to attract CP fans, who of course rushed over. If this is true, the disappointement for the fans is understandable. And it's ugly they used YBY and then mistreated her. I don't know if this is true because there are so many rumors .

oh.. now i understand.. the strategy is most of fans gave the rating 1. Bad rate.. 

wahhhh... hmmm... never thought of that.. like Thomas and Friends.. hahaha so funny... :D

so.. should we do that naughty trick too? to made the Heaven Emperor scare? wakakaka :D

Sigh I'm back...I still haven't got over my heartbreak. 

To answer some questions I saw on the last page :

1. YBY acting in 10 years is rumor only. No one wants to take the FL because H&R was being stupid and said it will be a top actress playing the FL. Fans of the novel have high expectations. Sadly YBY rank in the entertainment world is not line 1 or 2 yet. Also, rumors have it that they will change the FL character to a less likeable character. Lots of people think playing in this drama is virus. But the copyright of 10 years will end soon, so they need to find a FL soon. 

2. Yes lots of people are getting refund. For example if the fan brought Apple pay, there is a 7.5 rmb service charge so Youku will lose 7.5 rmb for refunding the 25/50 rmb. 

3. Yes douban is 2.1 after a few hours of fans getting to vote. The lowest rating on douban is 2. In comparison, promise of chang an still have no rating after 2 weeks.

4. Most likely YBY wasn't invited to 920 because it was not on her promotion schedule showed in early Sept. The event was planned for CY only and they couldn't unlock ( based on what I read but fans of CY are saying other else). They added YBY for the fans. The top 10 paid fans, only 1 was CY fan only and the other 9 were cpf or SF&XJ fans. 

Dashmount20:

news not firm yet lei.. still fly here and there... for the news series between YBY and Bai Shu.

but noted that they are from same university.. LOL

hahaha... let's get popcorn... waiting... I'll rewatch L&R once all episodes are all sub... 

Then I'll drink pill of forgetting...

Minnieee33:

1. YBY acting in 10 years is rumor only. No one wants to take the FL because H&R was being stupid and said it will be a top actress playing the FL. Fans of the novel have high expectations. Sadly YBY rank in the entertainment world is not line 1 or 2 yet. Also, rumors have it that they will change the FL character to a less likeable character. Lots of people think playing in this drama is virus. But the copyright of 10 years will end soon, so they need to find a FL soon. 

2. Yes lots of people are getting refund. For example if the fan brought Apple pay, there is a 7.5 rmb service charge so Youku will lose 7.5 rmb for refunding the 25/50 rmb. 

3. Yes douban is 2.1 after a few hours of fans getting to vote. The lowest rating on douban is 2. In comparison, promise of chang an still have no rating after 2 weeks.

10 years sounds like it’s going to be a hard drama to watch based on the plot

LovelyLady:

Yes, I also read that rumor,  0920 not even in YBY schedule for September when they release her month's schedule... 

Minnieee33:

1. YBY acting in 10 years is rumor only. No one wants to take the FL because H&R was being stupid and said it will be a top actress playing the FL. Fans of the novel have high expectations. Sadly YBY rank in the entertainment world is not line 1 or 2 yet. Also, rumors have it that they will change the FL character to a less likeable character. Lots of people think playing in this drama is virus. But the copyright of 10 years will end soon, so they need to find a FL soon. 

thank you for clarification,,, now it will be harder for them to find FL because of what happened,,, 

10 year plot is not that hard to watch. I think finding a good ML is important than FL. I'm sad that H&R isn't promoting LXY, feel like he might fit the ML better. 

Minnieee33:

10 year plot is not that hard to watch. I think finding a good ML is important than FL. I'm sad that H&R isn't promoting LXY, feel like he might fit the ML better. 

LXY deserves more main roles, I hope his role in Ancient Love Poetry is not another unrequited love or villain. 

Minnieee33:

Agree... i want to see YBY pairing with LXY too...

LxY kinda cute.. he far away from YBy but try to pass the mic to her... wakakaka...

Host asked a questions about the drama, Xuanji, chuyu couple.

YBY answered decently with insight.

In the meantime, in CY's mind: what should I say to get away and break the CP. Let's just focus on Sifeng.

H&R agent: that's my boy. Good.

LovelyLady:

Host asked a questions about the drama, Xuanji, chuyu couple.

YBY answered decently with insight.

In the meantime, in CY's mind: what should I say to get away and break the CP. Let's just focus on Sifeng.

H&R agent: that's my boy. Good.

Companies like H&R are scary with how controlling they are (I feel bad for the artists) 

pinksprings01:

LXY deserves more main roles, I hope his role in Ancient Love Poetry is not another unrequited love or villain. 

At least he looks hot XD. I can't wait for that drama. 

Minnieee33:

I would like to see him as a ML for a sweet drama. He seems easy going guy. I hope he'll get opportunities. 

Minnieee33:

At least he looks hot XD. I can't wait for that drama. 

He’s so handsome (Tbh in L&R I found him the most handsome despite him playing as HC). I’m excited to watch Ancient Love Poetry, the casting looks great.