0olongtea:

Wah, this drama between ML, FL & H&R(ML's agency) is as dramatic as Love and Redemption.XDXDXD

Indeed. But will there be a redemption? I hope all the best for Cheng Yi and Cristal Yuan.

Cheng Yi and Cristal Yuan may cooperate again in a new drama (Spring Banquet): Cheng Yi wants this.

https://m.sohu.com/a/419795117_120031009?scm=1002.b000b.137032c.ARTICLE_REC&spm=smwp.content.fd-d.11.1600795374824Wvl5LgQ      09-21-2020

(Use google translater. It is in chinese).

Really, is it true? I'm glad that CY & YBY are colleagues with a good relationship in BTS. I think it'll be best if they don't collab again, maybe should wait for at least 5 years. XDXD Netizens will be weird again if they collab so soon. I just want to see Thunder Chaser & Broken Cloud. 

0olongtea:

Really, is it true? I think it'll be best if they don't collab again, maybe should wait for at least 5 years. XDXD Netizens will be weird again if they collab so soon. I just want to see Spring Banquet, Thunder Chaser & Broken Cloud. 

The cast for Spring Banquet keeps changing, whatever company is producing it should just confirm the casting already. Anyway I’m excited for Thunder Chaser, Broken Clouds, and MXCA. 

eliteles1:

Cheng Yi and Cristal Yuan may cooperate again in a new drama (Spring Banquet): Cheng Yi wants this.

https://m.sohu.com/a/419795117_120031009?scm=1002.b000b.137032c.ARTICLE_REC&spm=smwp.content.fd-d.11.1600795374824Wvl5LgQ      09-21-2020

(Use google translater. It is in chinese).

Run, Bingyan, Run. As much as I love them on screen together, H&R keep doing her dirty. So she better don't get involved with them in the meantime. I hope she will get better opportunities with other offers.

LovelyLady:

Run, Bingyan, Run. As much as I love them on screen together, H&R keep doing her dirty. So she better don't get involved with them in the meantime. I hope she will get better opportunities with other offers.

I disagree with you, the fans seeing the two of them as a couple again in other characters on the screen (they will be able to deal better with Si Feng and Xuanji), seeing that it is acting, and that (it could improve their image as colleagues and friends) and the company. I think this is the time.

0olongtea:

Really, is it true? I'm glad that CY & YBY are colleagues with a good relationship in BTS. I think it'll be best if they don't collab again, maybe should wait for at least 5 years. XDXD Netizens will be weird again if they collab so soon. I just want to see Thunder Chaser & Broken Cloud. 

I disagree with you, the fans seeing the two of them as a couple again in other characters on the screen (they will be able to deal better with Si Feng and Xuanji), seeing that it is acting, and that (it could improve their image as colleagues and friends) and the company. I think this is the time.

pinksprings01:

The cast for Spring Banquet keeps changing, whatever company is producing it should just confirm the casting already. Anyway I’m excited for Thunder Chaser, Broken Clouds, and MXCA. 

Yes, we need to wait for official confirmation. But ... even so, closer and closer to that is true. (it would improve everyone's image), Cheng Yi, the company, and we would be happy. I'm cheering.

https://m.sohu.com/a/419834092_120560431?scm=1002.b000b.137032c.ARTICLE_REC&spm=smwp.content.fd-d.6.1600801518149vVHCHoE

(I loved this copy that the journalist made about Cheng Yi): Judging by the ratings of so many people above, Cheng Yi is not the way netizens say he is not good at character or polite. Cheng Yi looks like a stubborn stone with rough edges and corners. This stubborn stone was not washed, baptized or polished by the river. To become smooth and beautiful pebbles, it takes time to grind and wear! However, when this stubborn stone is polished to pebbles, will it be considered too smooth and difficult to handle?

eliteles1:

Maybe it's a good thing for the fans and before 920 event, I would've been overjoyed but for the actress, it's not right. For her well being, she needs to take some distance with this agency. 

People loved Sifeng and Xuanji, that's not gonna change. They have a special place for some, doesn't mean we couldn't have deal better with the drama ending if they didn't take those actions.

The actress was mistreated enough. People will forget about this whole situation. With their own respectives projects , they'll improve their image. And his company, well, they'll have to deal with their mess, and not treat their artist like that ever again.

So let's agree to disagree on this.

LovelyLady:

Maybe it's a good thing for the fans and before 920 event, I would've been overjoyed but for the actress, it's not right. For her well being, she needs to take some distance with this agency. 

People loved Sifeng and Xuanji, that's not gonna change. They have a special place for some, doesn't mean we couldn't have deal better with the drama ending if they didn't take those actions.

The actress was mistreated enough. People will forget about this whole situation. With their own respectives projects , they'll improve their image. And his company, well, they'll have to deal with their mess, and not treat their artist like that ever again.

So let's agree to disagree on this.

I got it !

I was so disappointed and sad after what happened at the event. Even tried to stop to read the comments from this discussion. However, After I read so many comments from both sides, I am kinda okay to rewatch the drama. Seeing SF and XJ moments, CY, and YBY moments from BTS make me cry so much. I tried to stop watching the drama, but I can't lol. SF and XJ love moments are still beautiful, real, and remakrable to me. I just don't care about what is happening outside, my mind is full of SF and XJ. I am just going to remeber the story of SF and XJ, NOT CY AND YBY. Still both fan of CY and YBY, ready to see them for their next roles. 

notalinsanglian:

I was so disappointed and sad after what happened at the event. Even tried to stop to read the comments from this discussion. However, After I read so many comments from both sides, I am kinda okay to rewatch the drama. Seeing SF and XJ moments, CY, and YBY moments from BTS make me cry so much. I tried to stop watching the drama, but I can't lol. SF and XJ love moments are still beautiful, real, and remakrable to me. I just don't care about what is happening outside, my mind is full of SF and XJ. I am just going to remeber the story of SF and XJ, NOT CY AND YBY. Still both fan of CY and YBY, ready to see them for their next roles. 

I watched episode 52 now (with subtitles for productive proscatination). Ah, this drama is very beautiful. This couple is still beautiful. And I will continue to root and love the two actors.

https://www.sohu.com/a/420114616_616544?scm=1002.44003c.21c024e.PC_ARTICLE_REC&spm=smpc.content.fd-d.16.1600808403243yjhPV0I

He's ashamed. They took a picture of him going to shoot the new drama and he had to cover his face. (I want this whole storm to pass. And it all ends well. I'm here watching the drama and I love them both.)