Dashmount20:
how many ppl are watching?

maybe for Heaven Emperor think it is small amt.. 

I read around 100,000 people paid to watch the event .. so if around 60,000 refunded the amount paid plus service fee... hmmmm...

Dashmount20:

Mineeee3:

for refund "2. Yes lots of people are getting refund. For example if the fan brought Apple pay, there is a 7.5 rmb service charge so Youku will lose 7.5 rmb for refunding the 25/50 rmb. "

how many ppl are watching?

maybe for Heaven Emperor think it is small amt.. 

that why they made a big drastic move.. big "Seperation of the year".. "10 days life after married is Seperation" 

wakakakaka 

I think online viewing was around 88k tickets sold? I forgot about the stage attendence now. Youku will be the one hurting from the refunds. 

cyprille:

I read around 100,000 people paid to watch the event .. so if around 60,000 refunded the amount paid plus service fee... hmmmm...

i think for heaven emperor 60k rmb is not much.. 

but i still dont understand need to do that? i still puzzle..

cyprille:

Oh more than I expected XD. 

Why the actor who played Lize deputy chief wasn't in any promo event?

Dashmount20:

They spent billions this year on promotion and there is only 1 drama this year from H&R, guess which one XD

Oh wait, there is 2 but same ML

Minnieee33:

I think online viewing was around 88k tickets sold? I forgot about the stage attendence now. Youku will be the one hurting from the refunds. 

ooo the 88k is the live streaming one ah?

wahh..  i think not much lah for heaven emperor.. cos he dare to take the risk..

lucky the fans never ask them the fee transportation.. i think might some fans really take an effort to fly to there to watch ... :D

Minnieee33:

They spent billions this year on promotion and there is only 1 drama this year from H&R, guess which one XD

Oh wait, there is 2 but same ML

so heaven emperor got budget for TxxxC 

but no budget for L&R? stupid lei like that...

LovelyLady:

Why the actor who played Lize deputy chief wasn't in any promo event?

no need to come.. event so lousy.. better dont come.. RY, LL and 1 more who.. better do the live streaming will do.. save money..

Dashmount20:

actually what is the story plot of 10 YEars? u know? i try to read using google translate.. it make me more confuse with the story.. wakakaka :D maybe the google translate also dont know how to translate.. hahaha :D

pinksprings01 "10 years sounds like it’s going to be a hard drama to watch based on the plot "

Love, friendship and hate for FL since 15 years old to 25 years old. 

Dashmount20:

not 60K rmb,,, 100k people paid around 25rmb each some even paid 50rmb each... so if 60k fans asked for refund thats a big amount

Dashmount20:

so heaven emperor got budget for TxxxC 

but no budget for L&R? stupid lei like that...

No they spent it on the CY and L&R....TOCA got almost no promotion. 

Minnieee33:

Love, friendship and hate for FL since 15 years old to 25 years old. 

hmmmm... OMG.. 15 years..is like secondary.. puppy love to adult ah..

is it modern era or republican?

The comments on douban are so funny but it's up to 2.2 now. 

Minnieee33:

No they spent it on the CY and L&R....TOCA got almost no promotion. 

i din see any promotion for CY..

I know no promotion for LR

TPOC got mah.. tencent put so big ad on the weTV app.. tempted u to click the big picture..

LR is youku.. no eng sub.. totally out from international fans..  like abandoned project..