We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Dashmount20:

Can’t see.. they remove again ah?

Here is the image from the source:

Dashmount20:

Can’t see.. they remove again ah?

I see it.. It's a Chinese webpage 

Dashmount20:

But why bai Shu still act normal? They rest not normal?

Bai Shu seem like a super nice person. YBY and him interact on weibo as well. 

eliteles1:

In the end he looked at her (worried), but she was closer to Bai Shu (so Bai Shu helped her). And I saw at the end that he squinted (quickly) his gaze went to her. (I think the two received the order). What a sad ending this company brought to us.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19Ad6-LmyQo&feature=youtu.be  2:28: 40    and onwards. He kind of forgets the recommendation a little (and looks at her  sideways.).

Too late to look her at sideways.. bai Shu hold her first..

He busy remembering 3 lesson

1. No eye contact

2. No touch

3. Distance 1M away..

lol... anyway wish best for him and YBy..

I am quite surprise bai Shu still act normal..hahaha

notalinsanglian:

One of the reasons why they want to break down this cp cuz of CY upcoming project. Since both artists are from the same agencies, they are trying the best to break this cp so, there won't be bash or hate to new CP.

No, they are not. YBY was not mainly H&R artist, she was working with a contract. Someone explain that she was like a half daughter of H&R.  Recently, she wanted to leave the company and it said she broke the contract between them (don't know in details).

I think it might be a reason why they want to break cp.

pinksprings01:

Here is the image from the source:

Ooo ok.. I thought she was busy on the phone so can’t attend the game.. so she really being outcast? But that really stupid .. they dunno the live show is meant for what? Haiz...

They should read the title of the show... the live show is for Love and Redemption.. if want to end.. end nicely.. gosh..

Really dunno what they think...

Suddenly I have headache and heartache.. all ache come.. hahaha

Minnieee33:

Both?

Honestly there isn't any future cp that they should be so harsh to YBY right now.  

CY and zhao yingzi = no cp feel

CY and Ying er = Ying er is married

CY and ZYX = already said good colleague plus CY is not ZYX's type. 

It is a mystery for me.. why need to break the CP just 10days the series end.. doesn’t it good that L&R was hot and popular.. it can boost up all the actress and actor doing a great job.. great chemistry?

I really dunno what are they thinking.. break fans heart?

it's not his fault. It took him 9 years to succeed (no one gave him a chance). Now 30, he made it (and went with this company). It is not that he has no affection for her. He had to do this. The head of the company was there as a spy to avoid interaction between them.

Dashmount20:

It is a mystery for me.. why need to break the CP just 10days the series end.. doesn’t it good that L&R was hot and popular.. it can boost up all the actress and actor doing a great job.. great chemistry?

I really dunno what are they thinking.. break fans heart?

They are breaking my heart XD we should have had a seperate thread for this concert discussion lol. 

eliteles1:
But now, I know that many will say, "Cheng Yi, from beginning to end ... you have no heart." (Si Feng's phrase for God of War when she stabbed him in the chest three times with the sword.). P.S: but I think it was both of them who were stabbed by the company and us fans, when they didn't let them be natural and spontaneous. The head of the company was there watching.

Hahahaha...

So he become the  bad guy.. H&R is the good guy.. LoL..

that why I dunno what are they thinking..

If want to end.. end nicely... dun arrange this kind of  live show if showing this kind of attitude.. just said both of them busy with schedule and due to schedule no further collab.. that is.. let the fans forget by itself.. 

hahaha

Minnieee33:

They are breaking my heart XD we should have had a seperate thread for this concert discussion lol. 

Lol I love how is all happening in the spoiler thread 

0olongtea:

I just watched most of the livestream. I just want to thank CY and YBY for setting an example and practicing social distancing, keeping 1m apart,during this pandemic. XDXDXD In the end,  this is all due to H&R & delusional CP fans. Sad sad just sad.

They practice social distancing.. but forgot the mask... hahahahaha

We all delusional..

Maybe this is just a dream dream ..

I need to wake up.. tell me this is not the truth... it just a bad dream..

LOL.. hahaha

Dashmount20:

Too late to look her at sideways.. bai Shu hold her first..

He busy remembering 3 lesson

1. No eye contact

2. No touch

3. Distance 1M away..

lol... anyway wish best for him and YBy..

I am quite surprise bai Shu still act normal..hahaha

The recommendation was not for Bai Shu. IT WAS TO CHENG YI. Cheng Yi is the main protagonist of several dramas that are about to begin. Bai Shu, no. THIS IS THE POINT.

I believe that good friends will appear to advise Cheng Yi. And good friends will appear to advise Cristal Yuan. I support both. It's been difficult for both of them. 

pinksprings01:

Lol I love how is all happening in the spoiler thread 

This will not happen on L&R thread.. ahahahaha..

eliteles1:
The recommendation was not for Bai Shu. IT WAS TO CHENG YI. Cheng Yi is the main protagonist of several dramas that are about to begin. Bai Shu, no. THIS IS THE POINT.

Ooo what I mean is when YBy lose her balance due to her high heel.. .

CY busy memorizing his 3 scene.... and forgot to look left and right.. his eyes only straight... 

1. No eye contact

2. No touch

3. Distance 1M away.. social distance lorrr

Only bai Shu hold onto her.. hahah

Minnieee33:

But can they even get a refund? I remember seeing on Youku said no refund lol

Oh is it? Then Youku win Lor.. luckily I din pay hahahaha