mpruel:

Actually, when I see from BTS.. he really funny and like teasing chengyi.. really different from his character in LnR

Which is why Liu Xueyi is a very talented actor!

mpruel:

Actually, when I see from BTS.. he really funny and like teasing chengyi.. really different from his character in LnR

IKR he was sooo cute and i saw the BTS video where he was scared of heights 

I personally like Wu Zhi Qi and Zi Hu's relationship, aaaaaand I also like Teng She

flutter0121:

I personally like Wu Zhi Qi and Zi Hu's relationship, aaaaaand I also like Teng She

Me too..actually I really want to know about Tengshe's background..but I think I will know if I completed finish the book..

Teng She and Liu Yi Huan (Liu Da Ge)! 

They really aren't afraid to speak their minds and give it to people who deserve it, if those people are acting stupidly. 

E.g. Teng She scolding the sect people for still wanting to kill SF after everything he's done for them. And Liu Yi Huan for scolding XJ for not believing in SF.

A'Lan was surprisingly awesome! She was even kind to XJ.

Xiao Ying Hua was seriously annoying, although I understood she's protecting SF, but the way she behaves is just too annoying.

mintyhairlust:

Xiao Ying Hua was seriously annoying, although I understood she's protecting SF, but the way she behaves is just too annoying.

Xiao Ying Hua is much better in the original novel + more likable and her character wasn’t just trying to sabotage XJ or being possessive of SF unlike in the drama. 

mintyhairlust:

IKR I did expect A'Lan to be the cliche jealous outsider girl, but yeah she was nice to XJ!

Xiao YingHua just... ughghgh annoys the hell out of me

pinksprings01:

Xiao Ying Hua is much better in the original novel + more likable and her character wasn’t just trying to sabotage XJ or being possessive of SF unlike in the drama. 

IKR!! They rlly did her dirty just for more drama. Lu YanRan was even that bad either

XYH's more better still being snake lol