Ok, so we all love Xuanji and Sifeng, but what about the supporting characters? They're all so lovable as well! We have a few cute couples: Zi Hu and Wu Zhiqi, Linglong and Minyan, and then there's Teng She and Qing Long (laughs). I also hope Ruo Yu and Xiao Yinhua are together in their next life.

We also have Liu Brother and Yu'er with an awesome father-daughter relationship and the kind and helpful Ting Nu. and although A'Lan started to like Sifeng, she accepted the fact that they are not meant to be together, so kudos for her.

Last but not least, the evil characters. Technically, Bai Lin was not evil, he just had a serious problem (laughs again). Wu Tong was extremely evil, but I guess he kind of redeemed himself at the end? And Yuan Lang, he's just that typical evil character who wants to control the world.

So, who's your favorite supporting character?

I love the supporting characters in this drama. It’s so hard to pick a favorite but my faves are Teng She and Zi Hu. 

I love all supporting characters.

My favorites could be SF's father and people from Li Ze Palace, except for YL. SF's father is the best father of the show.

I'm rewatching again, at the end of last episode, LL said something about serving to Li Ze Palace people. Does it mean Li Ze Palace still exists? Is it possible that SF might build and lead Li Ze Palace again.

I like TS the best, he is the cutest supporting character!

Amanda Ainsworth:

I love all supporting characters.

My favorites could be SF's father and people from Li Ze Palace, except for YL. SF's father is the best father of the show.

I'm rewatching again, at the end of last episode, LL said something about serving to Li Ze Palace people. Does it mean Li Ze Palace still exists? Is it possible that SF might build and lead Li Ze Palace again.

In the book he handed over leadership to the Luo Elder so he and Xuan Ji could live separately from the sects. I don't think he'd ever take up the leader role again.

Zi Hu is my absolute favorite supporting character so far because the woman is the voice of reason, helps people who help her and her love for Wu Zhi Qi is pure and resolute. She was so clear headed but so naive and cute when it came to Wu Zhi Qi. Her true form was soooooo cute too. Almost a tough contender with Feng Jiu's fox form. 

My favorite supporting characters are Teng She, Wu Zhiqi, and Zi Hu. <3 <3 <3

I love Hao Chen... a very good bad guy..  I am so looking forward to see Qing Luo and Ancient Love Poetry wherenhe will play lead roles. It's about time people recognize his good acting and good looks!

Teng She, Wu Zhi Qi, Zi Hu, Bai Lin, Liu Da Ge, and Yuan Lang. Actually, they all made the drama so much more fun to watch and rounded out the story in their respective roles.  

Teng She was just so cute to watch!! Loved Hao Chen/Bai Lin too I fell way too much for his charisma :’D

Yu Sifeng x Chu Xuanji:

My favorite supporting characters are Teng She, Wu Zhiqi, and Zi Hu. <3 <3 <3

Me too!!!

w0tErMeLoN:

Teng She was just so cute to watch!! Loved Hao Chen/Bai Lin too I fell way too much for his charisma :’D

You are the first one I read, who's say love haochen lol

mpruel:

You are the first one I read, who's say love haochen lol

Ahaha i can say i hated him as a character but loved him as a person? That doesnt even make sense :’D

Actually, when I see from BTS.. he really funny and like teasing chengyi.. really different from his character in LnR