Hello my fellow MDL'ers

I waited for this too long, I was desperate to know its airing date. Finally, it's airing now, I've watched 1st episode and it was good... But what about you? now 8 episodes are out, what do you think it was worth waiting or it's just good regular drama. 

I would choose the latter. For now, its a good regular drama. The screenplay is great as of now. Personally the 1st episode editing was little off. It picked up eventually and I'm looking forward to it. The game role plays are great and enjoyable. I hope this becomes a good release of the year as everyone was looking forward to it so much. 

Somehow I feel this drama doesn't deserve my long wait. It's below my expectations. The first two episodes had sloppy editing. FL is a professional singer/songwriter but the drama didn't show FL's professional abilities till now (Accidentally in love & The brightest star in the sky were far better in this aspect). Even if there are scenes where FL sings, they are not impressive as FLs in other dramas who sings as a hobby.
This drama is a total disaster to me.

Anushka :

Hello my fellow MDL'ers

I waited for this too long, I was desperate to know its airing date. Finally, it's airing now, I've watched 1st episode and it was good... But what about you? now 8 episodes are out, what do you think it was worth waiting or it's just good regular drama. 

Yeah, I was hoping finally a good drama story but nahh... I am disappointed (Especially, I am so unhappy about using the virtual gaming platform ( without it could have been a perfect drama with the perfect heart-touching story )). However, I'm still watching it (I don't know why... (or maybe I do know) )

Anushka :

Hello my fellow MDL'ers

I was really not expecting this. Especially the gaming part which is annoying. Viewers are visually cheated to believe these two share an experience and emotions which create a bond between them. But how does this happens only by looking at a screen with luminescent shapes and numbers? All these smiles, looks she gives to him, them sitting on the grass, their complicity in the game... all this is forgery for the eyes of the viewers.

Plus I am fearing this is going to be some slow burn romance with them becoming friends and she is courted by the middle aged man and she dwells and hesitates while he protects and supports her then, 3 episodes before the ending, she makes her choice... 

king0110:

Yeah, I was hoping finally a good drama story but nahh... I am disappointed (Especially, I am so unhappy about using the virtual gaming platform ( without it could have been a perfect drama with the perfect heart-touching story )). However, I'm still watching it (I don't know why... (or maybe I do know) )

Same

Why was it highly anticipated? (I’m genuinely curious) Was it the actor? The source material? The actress?

uhsame:

Why was it highly anticipated? (I’m genuinely curious) Was it the actor? The source material? The actress?

Actually I have no idea. But I guess it's mostly male lead here Lin Yi his first drama due to PYHOMS and it was supposed to be his 2nd drama...  plus the trailer was also kinda interesting these might be the reasons.