Here I hope you can post quotes about the drama script as well as the romance, comments, photos and revelations about this long-awaited Chinese fantasy drama. First big drama as main protagonist of actor Liu Xue Yi.

Photo one has just been born Jinxiu, and the story of photo two is the story of the young Jinxiu and the king of the king Jinxiu. But both parents are dead!

Young Jinxiu grew up alone, with compassion in his heart, and found the small wounded camellia to protect him from the wind and rain!

The adult Jinxiu became the king god of Zhongtian, remembering the innocent self in his childhood and thinking of little Hongning in the flower's care.

How many first-class dramas Mango produced at that time, as well as his colleagues, the Ming Dynasty, were all works of the gods. Mango is very concerned about the fall of flowers and will present the most beautiful story! Prepare more facial tissues when you look at it next year!

How many first-class dramas Mango tv produced at that time, as well as his colleagues, the Ming Dynasty, were all works of the gods. Mango is very concerned about the fall of flowers and will present the most beautiful story! Prepare more facial tissues when you look at it next year! (Source: Weibo)

#电视剧版落花时节又... - @控评产出太太的微博 - 微博 (weibo.com) 

(From Jin Xiu to Hong Ning.)
"It's too late, I can only accompany you as a mortal." He hugged her and sat down on the rock, "Actually, even if you become a fairy, you can't marry me like a princess, but I want to see you all the time. I don't want to see you keep reincarnating, continue to forget the previous life, and have nothing to do with me. Look at those thousand years, I still remember you, but you even hate me and forget the exception, whenever you get married, I can't sleep for a year. (source: Weibo).

link: https://weibo.com/p/1008085ce2790f33e58b7d9c80c0e3e73d118d/super_index?pids=Pl_Core_MixedFeed__262¤t_page=3&since_id=4680370199462041&page=2#1631408161864 

The posture with one hand on the knee expresses your majesty and guard, the violent blue veins in your hands and the smiling and unsmiling lips reveal your anger and restraint... But when you look at that pair When you're crying with affection, you notice that his armor is splintering inch by inch, and the corners of his playful mouth can hardly hide his frailty and disgust... I really want to say to him: Dear Lord Fairview (Jin Xiu), let me hug you. you what[hug] (Source: Weibo) 

https://weibo.com/p/1008085ce2790f33e58b7d9c80c0e3e73d118d/super_index?pids=Pl_Core_MixedFeed__262¤t_page=6&since_id=4679469111181756&page=3#Pl_Core_MixedFeed__262 

ESSIEN PARFAIT

2 minutes ago last comments from the tv series version of the fall of the season and meet jun chao words have been edited

the tv series version of the fall of the season and the king's super words
chatting,  
chatting, chatting. hahaha saw  
a florist tell the dream, then

i also talked about my previous dream of the red gyrose: that evening, red solid a red dress, because the catch demon chased into the forest, put the demon after the harvest, it was raining in the forest, it was dark and wet everywhere. the whole person is very weak, may be the demonic wound the spirit ... when preparing to go down the hill, do not pay attention to the foot to the rip, limping down the path in the mountains.
when the red coagulation is about to go downhill, the spirit of dizziness almost fell, splendid suddenly appeared behind her to hold her (classic (dog blood) hero rescue beauty play code)    and then, splendid one hand around her waist, one hand reached into her knee socket, she picked up.  red clinging in the beautiful bosom, she looked at him, quiet, want to talk and stop. red coagulation or opened, she let splendid herself first down the mountain, the rain is too big in the mountains dangerous, do not care about her. splendid looked at her, no matter what she said, picked her up and went straight down the hill... and then it rained too much... they seem to have found a place nearby to shelter from the rain...
and then... i woke up,   

(source: tv drama version of the flower season is also a jun chao words - sina weibo super-words community )

liu twi xuely

27 minutes ago last comments from the tv series version of the fall of the season and the time of the king's super talk

the tv series version of the fall of the season and the king's super words#落花时节又逢君#刘学义#袁冰妍there is no expectation that the splendid god will be struck by lightning, the sound of emperorsin this beaded air field full. what would it be like for a god to be struck by lightning, so look forward to it. the female goose finally pulled back a game

(source: tv drama version of the flower season is also a jun chao words - sina weibo super-words community )

+
concern

i like to walk with you all my life

today 01:28 last comments from the tv series version of the fall of the season and the king's super talk

#刘学义锦绣 #刘学义莫灵泽 peony
was born in spring, the essence of the world, proud of the first group of flowers.
Its sex belongs to wood, wood fire, symbol of vitality and prosperity.
And can be with the peony glow of Liu Xueyi gas field strong, full of atmosphere, really should be that sentence "only the real national color of peony, flowering season moving Beijing." ""Liu

Xueyi interprets the beauty of Chinese classical, temperament to death, beauty to aphasia, all beautiful words are not enough to describe!
@Mr_ Liu Xueyiput away the full textd

it's jimoki8-18 00:17from the tv series version of the flower season and meet jun chao wordsconcern

tv series version of the fall of
the season and meet jun chao
words are chasing novels but seeing a sister say the male master's sense of existence is very low the changes will be great. a little worried about how to do if you change the bad plot but not off

cool night for you miss chenghe 1314: i've seen these two plays a little bit. both men and women are basically one-on-one. there is no love triangle. but both plays are comedic. and all kinds of dog blood dramas have... amnesia, sleepwalking, one soul, crossing, hypnosis, alien world, first marriage and then love, and the character of the two plays are men's sultry high and cold do not like to talk, women's lively and cheerful like the male master 

seven sugar lxyldqxy: i   also like the male master, the love of the male master is insufferable, the novel   finally for the female master cut the god, accompanied by the female master under all mortals, that moment i really feel very moved8-18 06:441north snow to lin : reply to the seven-point sugar lxyldqxy:  yes, splendid also said, "you don't blame me for not accompanying you a little earlier when mortals, no kirin blood, can only have a world of love, i am not willing." "his love is to be born together. 8-24 13:381
yu yu: the script thing fans don't have to worry about these, this is polished for a year of basic, and xiaoxuan in the previous business activities said this is a good script and configuration team.8-18 07:0814
ann love: don't worry, i feel that the plot of this change is much better than in the book
sea deep do not know where the cloud return: from the tg point of view change is really  quite big, ancient early shuxian novels can have the plot basically have, as long as the clip to do a good rhythm grasp is not a problem8-18 13:206
Yan YY_: Don't  worry, I  have confidence in the adaptation of the play8-24 22:43

(source: #电视剧版落花时节又... -- twitter at http://www.twitter.com/gimmimmus.com (weibo.com) )

wait for the empty-nest old man with thick, thin hair

20 september 23:44 last comments from the tv series version of the fall of the season and the time of the king's super talk

the tv series version of the fall of the season and the king's super wordsice is very compatible with the red solid tough smart, clothing also good-looking, quite restored, the schoolmaster is the splendid embroidery, look at the time to enter without any violation and sense. brother bai wei and yang wei also thought it was yu ruipeng, did not expect to be kunlun, the novel kunlun did not have a lot of drama, it seems that the play changed, and that the original white tea is also not coming. after reading the novel good look ah, hurry up, i love handsome beauty

dream pillow star river 22: kunlun and bai yu are both yu ruipeng

9-19 23:27the empty-nest old man with thick thin hair: oh oh, that's all right, bai yu and yang wei are similar, should also be his play

9-19 23:44to thick and thin hair of the empty nest old man : reply to the dream pillow star river 22: maybe changed, perhaps not, yang is after the disappearance of the white

ice rice:
introduction and plot may not be the same, before a play is also after the fan trouble, said the plot is not good or something. the back child y picked up, is only thirty that, the playwright also said the plot and introduction difference is very much. so wait for   the show to know

9-20 00:41to thick and thin hair of the empty nest old man : yes, there are changes are normal, the main  line is not disorderly, the general plot is still on the line, see ll i really did not hit them, but this play i can

(source: #电视剧版落花时节又... - twitter for the thick, thin-haired empty-nest elderly . . (weibo.com) )

+concern KLHKL SNOW

20 september 19:14 last comments from the tv series version of the festival is also a king's super talk

the tv series version of the fall of the season and the king's super words#落花时节又逢君
the drama of the season and the expectations of
the emperor: 1. don't add too heavy filters, sometimes natural light and shooting light is already possible. at present to see a few actors, the value of the image is good, there is no need to thicken the filter, even if a little blemish is normal.
2. whether it is with the original sound or with the voiceover, the best fit.
3. the soundtrack, fit the plot, do not expect to come out of what classic soundtrack, as long as can fit the plot on the line.put away the full textd

love xiaoxuan in summer

september 20, 16:32 last comments from the tv series version of the fall of the season and the king's words

the tv series version of the fall of the season and the king's super words?#袁冰妍落花时节又逢君?#袁冰妍红凝 the
original small tea flower, after the thunder and robbery of the adult-shaped flower dynasties palace a naïve little flower demon.
experience the love robbery, see the essence of the repair fairy, determined to cast a baby for the people after the heron pie disciples.
swords and lakes, quick-to-love enmity of the cool to catch demons.
after several generations of reincarnation, the list of immortals but determined to be a human flower god.
red coagulation of life, a word: with a sense!

mparthur:

I am confused!

This translation is not perfect. It's automatic translation. PS: But what I know from the plot is that Hong Ning (Crystal Yuan) is a simple flower demon who wants to be promoted to immortal in order to marry Jin Xiu (Liu Xue Yi). But...heavens have rules, and Jin Xiu's parents don't accept that. She dies, and Jin Xiu brings her back to make amends for what happened to her. But along the way, something happens that in order to be together, Jin Xiu will become a mortal, he will stop being a god, and so they will go through several reincarnations, but they will always be together and always, after a while, they will remember one another. from the other.

Four dramas to be broadcast.    Actor: Liu Xue Yi  

eliteles1:

Four dramas to be broadcast.    Actor: Liu Xue Yi  

He is a good actor but his dramas always disappoint me except Destined.