Say something about drama, actors and story. I like this drama because of crime story in it.

I haven't watched it too closely but the crime-solving part sort of became less important later on? Or at least not as in-depth as the first case we were shown.

I really like both leads and secondary couples though. The chemistry is *chefs kiss* 

I like how both leads are mature about their feelings. It really saves me the heartache <//3

Later, the focus was on discovering the origin of Su Ci, the death of her parents and the plots of the emperor's and the prince's uncle. But it hasn’t been translated into English yet, so I didn’t quite understand everything. I also like that maturity in terms of feelings ... there is no such thing as warm, then cold, so that until the end of the drama they don't know whether they love each other or not. Their love is stable and full.

Yes! The main antagonist for every drama is miscommunication lol 

This drama has managed to avoid that while still keeping the audience invested in the leads' relationship.  Whatever misunderstanding that came up later in the future (the one in episode 22) was resolved very quickly. Thank the drama lords!!!

The drama is focused on solving the main problem, and that is the intrigues around them, in which the emperor's uncle and adviser is involved. Love problems are solved quickly and efficiently, in both couples.

Some people wonder how she didn’t see that Pei Zhao was actually Prince Qi. That doesn't surprise me. She was preoccupied with the case she was given. If she had to find the Prince, she would have known his identity long ago. Besides, for her, Prince Qi was a war hero and did not associate him with a playboy who went to a brothel, and also has poor eyesight.

I’m finding the continuity of the episodes frustrating. The end of episode 3 has our heroine falling out of the tub and our ML possibly seeing  her and recognizing she is not male. Yet, the beginning of episode 4 has our ML having a chat with a man in another place  entirely. The thread of this show is hard to follow. Please tell me it doesn’t stay this way. 

Since everything happened quickly, and he also has bad eyesight, he wasn't sure what he was seeing, although he had doubted it since the first episode. He was completely convinced when she changed into a brothel dancer. But he did not want to let her know that he had discovered her true gender.

So many good kisses, even Ye Hua doesn’t kiss Su Su that much lol

Ye Hua had some great kisses. The one where he practically sucked Bai Qian’s lips off and then took her to bed is my all time favorite.  He is still tops on my seducers list. 

just finished it today and i was very satisfied  with the ending. Great kiss at the end