OMOMOMOMO!!! The feeeellllssssss He finally put her on the bed and was getting all googly eyed . YES YES YES. I cant wait for the husband and wife to fall in love. I'm totlaly digging that even though this is melo they have great rom- com swoony moments Without the tears. I can't wait for Seok Hoon's jelousy to kick in and make it AWESOME!!! HEEHEHEE!!!

Hahaha yes!! I couldn't believe he did that. And the dance at the end of episode 5! I was pleasantly surprised. I'm rooting for them to fall deeeep in love. I really hope he falls for her first. ;D
OMO!!!! The end of episode 6 <3 <3 <3 i´m falling in love!
Yess episode 6 really had me shouting at the screen.That hypothermia scene had me squeeing. When he told her to go  behind the rock and take off her clothes  SQUEEE an  then he started peeping.I even liked how they explained them beibg stranded. I definitely think he's going to fall in love with her first. Hes making all the moves and having all the thoughts. Soek Hoon is sooooo jealous . His plan is working but why doesnt he seem happy. HEEHEEE!!!!!
The feels are really hard on this one . Expecially when you know how much they need each other 
Oh gosh Guys, you haven't reached ep 13.. I can really get a toothache from how sweet it is.... *epic fangirling*