"To Choi Seung Hyo in 10 years, having to write a letter like this is really childish. Bae Seuk Ryu keeps asking me to do it, that is why I did it, well whatever, i'll just write it down for now. Probably by that time you have already participated 3 times at the olympics right? You must have participated in many world championships, and became a complete veteran player (swimmer). Olympic medals descends from the sky so, I don't know if you won a medal or not, but I hope you will not regret the outcome. As long as you have enjoyed the process, that is enough. But still, I couldn't imagine it yet. 10 years from now seems so far. By then, you must have already confessed to Bae Seuk Ryu right? To be honest, I don't know when I have started to like her. We have been together since we were very young. I started swimming because of my asthma however, I think it was because of Bae Seuk Ryu that I wanted to swim well. Just in case when Baek Seuk Ryu who is afraid of water falls into it, I will be able to save her at anytime. And I realized as I looked at the girl who skipped her exam to cheer for me at the time when my mom and dad didn't come at my game (swim tournament). After meeting Bae Seuk Ryu, there was never a moment when I didn't like her. But I don't have the courage to let my feelings be discovered/caught because i'm afraid that our friendship would be ruined. So, instead of now, I hope that after we become an adult over the age of 20, I will be able to convey my feelings for Bae Seuk Ryu well at that time."

p.s I tried my best to translate this as accurately as I can, if there will be mistakes, I apologize in advance hehe

Thank you for the translation!!

Thank you sooo much for translating it makes so much sense now!!

Thank you so much this is much appreciated <333

Thank you! ?

You did so well, thank you for taking the time to translate! 

Thank you for sharing the translation!  Would have missed it if ain't for you✨

Thank you for sharing !

Thank you so much! 

Thank you for the translation!

There's no way that Bae Seuk Ryu believes him that he only wrote that as a joke. This just reads much to real. He would never go so deep in the feels if it was just for a laugh. She must know that deep down, right?

schlend:

Thank you for the translation!

There's no way that Bae Seuk Ryu believes him that he only wrote that as a joke. This just reads much to real. He would never go so deep in the feels if it was just for a laugh. She must know that deep down, right?

Fr there is no way in hell that she believed him saying this was a joke, kudos to the writers cuz honestly— that sh*t reads deep in the feels