Because this keeps coming up here's a discuss thread (I'd add pictures but I've stayed up far too late already).

• Okay so the series starts on the moms and they are discussing their kids. Obviously Seok Ryu isn't dead during this discussion. 
  • They mention Seung Hyo's awards are that day. The 2024 Magazine Awards.
  • While at the funeral home Seung Hyo has a conversation about the awards, so we know the awards are the same day.
  • Seok Ryu's mom hands out wedding invitations on the hiking trip, we're told its a month away.
  • We later see Seung Hyo's car pass by Seok Ryu, Then we see a close up on her wedding invitation in his car. For May of 2024.

• And then finally we have scene where they all meet up in the same outfits. 

Ivy:

Because this keeps coming up here's a discuss thread (I'd add pictures but I've stayed up far too late already).

• Okay so the series starts on the moms and they are discussing their kids. Obviously Seok Ryu isn't dead during this discussion. 
  • They mention Seung Hyo's awards are that day. The 2024 Magazine Awards.
  • While at the funeral home Seung Hyo has a conversation about the awards, so we know the awards are the same day.
  • Seok Ryu's mom hands out wedding invitations on the hiking trip, we're told its a month away.
  • We later see Seung Hyo's car pass by Seok Ryu, Then we see a close up on her wedding invitation in his car. For May of 2024.

• And then finally we have scene where they all meet up in the same outfits. 

"Clarifications for EP 1: Seunghyo's Memorial Park Scene"

3:28 - Both Seokryu and Seunghyo's mom starts bragging about their childrens' achievements while hiking with their friends.
6:08 - The other mom tells Moeum's mother that Seunghyo is receiving another award on that same day.
6:18 - Shows the award venue and there is a big banner that says '2024 Magazine Awards'
9:27 - Seunghyo who was at the memorial park receives a call from Myeongu asking him where he was and telling him that the award ceremony is starting.
10:12 - Seunghyo arrives at the award ceremony wearing the same clothes he wore when he visited the memorial, he took off his necktie and gave it to Myeongu before he headed to the stage to receive his award.
11:29 - Seokryu's mom hands out the wedding invitation of her daughter to her friends.
16:39 - Myeongu tells Seunghyo that he could tell from the color of his suit that SH had visited another memorial park again.
18:29 - Seunghyo's car briefly passed by Moeum's car with Seokryu inside.
18:42 - Shows Seokryu and her fiancé's name on the wedding invitation card with May 23, 2024 written on the card which was placed at the passenger seat of Seunghyo's car.
27:03 - They both finally meet and Seunghyo was clearly wearing the same outfit.

This is me supporting you with debunking such theory hehe

THANK YOU. Let’s not make up scenarios to worry ourselves people?

Thanks for adding those time stamps! It was like 1am when I threw this together 

Hats off to your efforts!

Maybe not a flash forward but it could be foreshadowing. Maybe the show ends where it started.

I guess I must rewatch ep 1 then, forgot everything already 

May:

Maybe not a flash forward but it could be foreshadowing. Maybe the show ends where it started.

Yes that's what I'm afraid of tbh TT what if it's just foreshadowing of what's coming, although it's supposed to be a romcom, I'm tired of ppl saying this n that about the funeral home, especially w ppl saying his mom is sick n that it's for her etc etc