Anyone else super annoyed if yo han brain is really in ba reums brain now? while of course, thats wild and unrealistic, even if its just a show, i can get past the fact that thats not realistic. but i cant help but feel that this decision wasn't right.

What do you think of yo han being transplanted into him? I really hope, from what i understand, that that still might not be the case. I really dislike that idea. When i first saw ba reum having flashbacks to the little kid in yellow, and the rat, i was SO EXCITED AND AMAZED, i thought wow he mustve hit his head and it brought back memories somehow. I now realize nothing i think makes sense, because im just always so confused to be honest. 

I really wanted ba reum to showcase psychopathy, without the influence of yo han. That basically ruins my hopes for what would happen.

I still plan to watch to the end, and i really do enjoy the show. Just... not my favorite decision if it really is what happened in the surgery.

Hi :) 

Yeah, I am twisted too, with that decision. 

Didn't expect that. When a brain transplant really is added...That would mean, that Ba Reum was the good guy before and is now fighting against his new dark side (Duality).

When no brain transplantate is added...But it would also make sense, when he was the bad guy before, and now because of the surgery has empathy and so can in the end feel the grief and regret about his former actions, when he learns the truth...Maybe its really only to fool us at this moment. It was too obviously... Since weeks people talk about that brain transplantate...

I am only sure of this: After the surgery we can now hear Ba Reums sincere thoughts...Before that, we could only hear Yo Han's thoughts...

I think, that are two interesting paths. 

.I'm really curious, how it turns out!

It was sooo good at the beginning, I was thrilled that it was so good. But what happened?! There are so many loop holes that nothing is making sense anymore. I don't know if they are trying to outsmart the audience or they don't know what they are doing. This isn't even tagged a sci-fi, but they are making it into one? According to health-line, "The frontal lobe is the part of the brain that controls important cognitive skills in humans, such as emotional expression, problem solving, memory, language, judgment, and sexual behaviors". So did it impact his personality? I would understand that he began to have so psychopath tendency, but he becomes a killer? LMAOO. Is this drama even about psychopath now? It's like they changed the genre of the story.. I think I might drop it if the next episode does not answer some questions. The drama is all over the place, It went from good to wtf too many loop holes.

I really thought ba reum was going to come out with a secret identity behind his kindness, because we know he is probably the son of one of the pregnant woman who got their babies tested. Now, even if he does have psychopath gene, it doesnt make a difference whatsoever. All of that plot line is irrelevant, because now for sure, ba reum has another person psychopathic tendency and memory in him. It just seems they are cutting short all of ba reums potential and shock factor, now his actions are tied down to being that off the psycho yo han. 

I believe there are many other theories, but based on episode 9, this show seems to be going on a path i dont really like.

I still plan to finish it all, as i did enjoy the first like 7 episodes. I thought it was so amazing, and i love the leads, but this just is not it.

I wanted to know how they end this series, but I have to say this episode was a 6/10 for me because it just lead to so many plot holes. 

So many theories, but wasn't this suppose to be a story about psychopath? Like you said, now everything is going to tied down to what yo han did.  So its going to be confusing, is BR doing because he is a psychopath or because of yo han brain? Lol.  

Nothing is making sense lol. I hope the next episode is better and explains the story. If it gets more confusing than at this point the writers don't know what they are doing. I feel like they are trying to confuse/ outsmart the audience, but the story is just not making sense. 

What about that DNA test / record that yo han burned? Why was the yo han mother going on about how she can't "repent from her sins? What did yo han come after BR? Why was BR smirking when he was  bleeding and laying down near yo han? What did they talk about? 

SOO MANY QUESTIONS DFJKSDLFJSLDKJFLSADKJFLSAKJFLSKDJFLKJSDLJF

noo:
I really thought ba reum was going to come out with a secret identity behind his kindness, because we know he is probably the son of one of the pregnant woman who got their babies tested. Now, even if he does have psychopath gene, it doesnt make a difference whatsoever. All of that plot line is irrelevant, because now for sure, ba reum has another person psychopathic tendency and memory in him. It just seems they are cutting short all of ba reums potential and shock factor, now his actions are tied down to being that off the psycho yo han. 

Could not have said it better!

I don't really think that the surgery makes Ba Reum the good guy at all. Quite the opposite. 

See, before the surgery, he was always too good in front of everybody: he would cry watching TV shows, retch seeing a dead cat, and go out of his way to help any and everyone. But now, after the surgery, I feel like his good side is more down to earth: we see him get genuinely confused, and there're longer shots of him by himself, and while he is not (mostly) evil, he's almost plain. 

So what I think is: Ba Reum was the real killer all along and he honestly doesn't remember it now. That's why he suddenly understands so much about crimes and the psychopathic mind: because he always knew, but hid it under the pretense of being the best boy. So now, with Yo Han's brain in his head, he's involuntarily using that as an excuse, because he can't believe his own hands had been dirty all along. 

Also, I think that's why Han Seo Joon told him he hopes Yo Han's brain doesn't control him: because Yo Han was innocent, and is more entertaining to the Head Hunter to watch Ba Reum being a serial killer and follow on his own footsteps. 

dreamfull78:

I wanted to know how they end this series, but I have to say this episode was a 6/10 for me because it just lead to so many plot holes. 

So many theories, but wasn't this suppose to be a story about psychopath? Like you said, now everything is going to tied down to what yo han did.  So its going to be confusing, is BR doing because he is a psychopath or because of yo han brain? Lol.  

Nothing is making sense lol. I hope the next episode is better and explains the story. If it gets more confusing than at this point the writers don't know what they are doing. I feel like they are trying to confuse/ outsmart the audience, but the story is just not making sense. 

What about that DNA test / record that yo han burned? Why was the yo han mother going on about how she can't "repent from her sins? What did yo han come after BR? Why was BR smirking when he was  bleeding and laying down near yo han? What did they talk about? 

SOO MANY QUESTIONS DFJKSDLFJSLDKJFLSADKJFLSAKJFLSKDJFLKJSDLJF

Do you want to have all the questions answered in episode 11? So you don't have to question about anything on episodes 12-20?