When this series came out in 2018, I watched it, found it enjoyable and read somewhere that there would be a prequel and sequel, but where are they? It seems to be have been overlooked by the BL community as it is rarely if ever mentioned. I would be grateful to learn if anyone knows whether there are plans to make the next two series or whether they have been scrapped.

Where can I download this series from

You can watch the entire series on YouTube. This link gives the links for the first five episodes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hdR1j7NlBg 

warrenaa:

When this series came out in 2018, I watched it, found it enjoyable and read somewhere that there would be a prequel and sequel, but where are they? It seems to be have been overlooked by the BL community as it is rarely if ever mentioned. I would be grateful to learn if anyone knows whether there are plans to make the next two series or whether they have been scrapped.

I aks once the producer and he told me that so far they have no news weather they will continue it or not and that as far as he knows something they will public the information. But i honestly doubt it. It's been a while and some actors taking care of other projects etc. The audience didn't take well the story especially some aspects of it so the views were low. i wish it would happen bc I really would like to see more of it, get some answers etc. guess all I can do it continue reading novel instead