If you feel anything in your heart this drama will touch it. All of your emotions will be summoned. The poor mom is one of my favorite actresses. Just give thanks that you won't have to wait a week for each episode. It's been torturous.

I will say a few spoilers ahead.

I think it is a drama that is difficult to tell right and wrong. 

The parents that raised Eun Sook after picking her had the best intention because they really thought her family didn't wanted her... however, they were a bit selfish too, because they just lost their own child, so, even if they don't say so, it must felt that she was sent for them, maybe as a second chance. They did their best and raised her as their own, it is clear that the parents really love her. So even if they do wrong not looking for the real family, how can we say they are really wrong?

The rich family is sad to watch. The couple lives a marriage where they blame each other and the husband hates the wife's behaviour that wants to live off apperances. The brother and sister, feels like strangers to me, almost no interaction and never help each other. They have so much money but are all so empty. At the same time we want to criticize their actions, how can we do that? they have no sense of humanity... makes me pity them. 

So, if you were in Eun Seok position, would you go live with the rich family? But living by their rules, doing all they want, have to marry someone for money and status? Or live as a normal person, having to struggle with difficulties but with freedom? This drama got me thinking about money and freedom...