It was a very good series on the family.

I will be seeking out and watching films with my favorites. 

I really liked Lee Da In. She played such a good role and always controlled. I wanted to see more of her as well as Jun Soo Kyung. She played a good part too.  And I really liked the father Jun Noh Min. It was a really great series and cant wait for english subtitles on the last episode.

Im glad i found out who the screenwriter was. She did a great job. Effortless acting from all and awesome main actors especially Shin Hye Sun such a beauty along with Park Shi Hoo.  I loved it.

It could be my favorite Kdrama ever.

I started this drama back in June of 2021, watched about 18 eps then was getting a bit bored so I put it on hold... however i've just picked it back up and oh my goodness I feel so silly dropping it!! I'm really enjoying it again! Perhaps I needed a break to watch more 'fast paced', 'unrealistic' k-dramas before coming back to this masterpiece!!!

lucyr:

I started this drama back in June of 2021, watched about 18 eps then was getting a bit bored so I put it on hold... however i've just picked it back up and oh my goodness I feel so silly dropping it!! I'm really enjoying it again! Perhaps I needed a break to watch more 'fast paced', 'unrealistic' k-dramas before coming back to this masterpiece!!!

One of the best Kdramas I've seen.