I want you to know your thoughts about it. 

Who did you like and hate most and why? 

I just really loved this drama, and I want to know other points of view on it, and why is it hated. 

Who did I love?

It's a tricky question given that most of the characters had real flaws - adult dark reality imperfections. But will try to stick to the main characters. 

Woo jae and Hee joo -  yes I don't condone  adultery. And it was rather cowardly of both of them to allow the marriage ceremony to go on when they both knew that their affair not only affected the two of them. also running away to ireland without untangling their respective marriages.  LOVE IS OBSESSION BUT OBSESSION IS NOT LOVE. Hee joo marrying up was to escape her poverty past nothing to do with love ,but marrying isn't quite a fairytale  she was bored and  learning art was her second escape which led her to making a best friend and a lover even though she broke the moral compass as it became a  love triangle.  With woo jae in ireland even though they were financially struggling she felt loved but the dilemma caught up with her she had already escaped poverty once so staying meant returning hence why she drugged him and left . I believe in her head she could be content with marrying up as long as her heart had memories of how loved she once felt. Art MUST BE AN EXPRESSION OF LOVE. Woo jae was settling with hae won till he met hee joo and he was ok with dumping her but their cowardly ways he ended up marrying her not for love but so he could keep up the  affair. Artists are a  different breed when it comes to love and being impulsive,  as stereotypical as it may sound. When an artist is in love,  they go all the way but it can border on as OBSESSION, woo jae once he got his memories he was living for love and love alone he became a loose trigger.  

Why I liked woo jae, the portrayal of an artist love was brought to life , reckless,  impulsive, crazy just like the legend painter . I sympathised with him especially when he had amnesia and when he killed himself even though he could have not pulled out the pen to save himself I guess his love became an obsession and he ended his life but hee joo after burying woo jae, she kept hearing his voice as if not to walk alone as she was repenting for her sins. 

Who did I hate most?

Hae Won - I get that she was betrayed by her friend and husband resulting in her promising life cut short when her lover left uncommunicative and she lost her baby.  That said,  she lost the revenge plot she was brewing.  Firstly, she wanted the sinner to acknowledge her sin, then she paraded a  blank minded guy who she instead of taking the chance of a fresh start and try refalling in love or in her case begin to fall for her, she was lying and making up her version of the past events which led him straight from curious to fascinated with hee joo.  She loved woo jae in a  semi one man show sort of or he just liked her as both were upcoming artists which led to the quickie marriage ceremony when his heart wasn't in it. She was starting to be more obsessed with creating her supposed happy picture only to try and provoke hee joo. For her I would summary with the saying OBSESSION IS A POOR SUBSTITUTE FOR LOVE. As a painter I will not criticise her love language after all love and art are bound in gray areas.

Hyun Sung - he seems  to have a dark side he is trying to hide but overall given the small details regarding his upbringing he seems to not want to repeat his father's mistakes hence he over compensate in his marriage.  He not only knew his wife cheated, he acted like it never happened and even when his delusional happy couple was falling apart he still was fighting tooth to nail to keep everything in place.  OBSESSION IS THE DARK SIDE OF LOVE, his actions were not of love rather obsessed to overlook and cover up his wife's affair,  woo jae's accident,  I think he even tempered with the dna results that's how obsessed he was to keep his picture perfect.