I currently use tv time and trakt to track the western movies and series I watch.

But I'm not really sure which one I like better and I don't want to use both of them because that's just time consuming for me lol. TV Time looks weird on desktop, but their app is very nice and much more interactive. I prefer Trakt's appearance when it comes to desktop view, but for some reason I find it complicated to add shows because it duplicates my entries. Trakt also isn't very interactive, you need to be a VIP to access the forums. They don't have their own app, but they do have something like affiliations/partnerships with other tracker apps (in which TV Time is still better in my opinion).

How about you guys? What apps or sites do you use? Can you share your experience with them? Which one would you recommend?

Letterbox is a great website ♥

Momochan:

Letterbox is a great website ♥ 

Ah yes, I used letterboxd for movies! But they don't have series so I use a different site for that ;; 

i found trakt pretty good! everything in one place and it's easy to categorise into lists as well. you're right, it was SUPER confusing initially bc the way they set up logging watches (i was lost bc they had 'collect' options as well and ???!?!) i guess it is good in a way tho bc it helps you count any times you've rewatched something and shows/movies disappear off your watchlist once you add them to your history, so that was pretty neat :>