okay but like why did they give us soo much but still nothing at all? 

yok without any empathy??? I really love u bestie but u saw dan suffering like shit

literally Sean confused ask. White okay actually black hurt u and u be mad for 5 sec?

GUMPA SCREEN TIME PLS!!!!

and Gram... not in this ep tho but im so confused by him. does he love black or Eugene???

And Todd a gay villain???? was that flashback a secret crush hint??

-I liked the fact Dan did not listen to Yok and told Sean the truth which will in ep 12...

- maybe we will have Gumpa story bc we still don't his identity other than being garage owner 

- i was right Todd and Black were not a thing but they are childhood friends who they have different perspective which led to their friendship to get cracked ....

- i still don't get Gram's role in this drama is it just to fill the group i think it would've been better if they kept BlackxGram ship...

-i was happy that Black was beaten up by Sean and when he said he won't stay away from his lover ...

- how i wished White did not listen to his brother and disappeared again it made Sean angry ... i won't predict about the preview bc theories i've thought so far did not happen except for the fact Sean knew the truth ...

soob:

And Todd a gay villain???? was that flashback a secret crush hint??

I have a feeling it is one sided love .....

sunshine tae:

-I liked the fact Dan did not listen to Yok and told Sean the truth which will in ep 12...

- maybe we will have Gumpa story bc we still don't his identity other than being garage owner 

- i was right Todd and Black were not a thing but they are childhood friends who they have different perspective which led to their friendship to get cracked ....

- i still don't get Gram's role in this drama is it just to fill the group i think it would've been better if they kept BlackxGram ship...

-i was happy that Black was beaten up by Sean and when he said he won't stay away from his lover ...

- how i wished White did not listen to his brother and disappeared again it made Sean angry ... i won't predict about the preview bc theories i've thought so far did not happen except for the fact Sean knew the truth ...

I know I don’t want to theorize about White and Sean. But my head is going into overdrive. And hey one of my theories came true. I guessed that Black would be the one to tell Sean and he did. Ok, confirmed it because Sean already knew but it was Black not White, all I’m gonna say is that White better man ep and fight for their love like Sean is doing. Tbh I don’t blame Sean for wanting nothing to do with him, White’s hurt him enough. 

White is torn btw His brother and Sean ...i understand White he doesn't want to break his  promise to his Brother and at the  same time he doesn't want leave Sean ...if i were White i would choose Sean bc he knows him more than he knows his brother after all they haven't seen each for years both brothers changed especially Black ...

When you put it that way Black is more of a jerk by putting White in the middle f the two people he loves, where does White go? I get that Black wants to protect him but he’s gotta give his little brother a chance to prove himself.  Maybe he will later on. Still White needs a little bit of courage fight for what is his and show his brother he’s not a delicate flower 

so relieved that Sean figured it out. Was killing me that White wasn't going to explain!! Loved that moment where Black said he'd better stay away from his little brother and Sean was like giant NOPE.

Seriously though the OffGun chemistry is unreal in this series, it's so good. Electric.

I kind of hope we see White and Black talking more... Like, can they just catch up on life? And also shouldn't White have caught Black up on what "Black" had been up to the past few weeks?

I agree with some points. This episode instead left a lot more unanswered. I will give some leniency because if this was the second to last episode, things would be a whole lot different.

I mentioned this before watching episode 11 and my opinion remains the same: I really hope they don't paint Dan as the "good cop" in the end. While he does express a lot of guilt, a WHOLE lot from what he did to the point he's going against Yok's word and telling Sean what happened, I am still confused on what his end goal is. He watched Sean's distraught reaction when he found out his dad was killed and asked who killed him, he paints a lot of social imagery, yet for some reason he remains a part of the police force? I'm glad most of the theories I had were debunked (Dan luring a group of men into the garage, him working as a spy for Todd), but again, I am still confused on this man's motives, other than falling for one of the members of the gang. Why didn't he quit his job? My only idea for it is because he is doing his own investigation, but I still have no clue.

Yok's reaction to Dan admitting he killed his FRIEND'S DAD felt really off. Like he just brushed it off as not a big deal. He's really that deep in love, huh? All jokes aside, it pains me to see a favourite character suddenly make a U-turn like that. Regardless if he's "madly in love", if that was me in Yok's shoes, I'd be downright upset and distanced.

I heard this down the grape vine so take it with a grain of salt but someone mentioned that Gram's character isn't meant to be a part of the main cast. As in, he's only a character "off to the side"; there's no real substance other than his interest in law and his strange love for Eugene. Which sounds disappointing, because in the beginning Gram was one of my favourite characters for his depth and mystery. Now for these past few episodes we only see him chasing after a "one-sided" love even though Eugene has specifically told him she isn't interested. What a downfall in development. I read that someone theorized he had feelings for Black and is projecting them onto Black's ex. Take it what you will, I don't know what to feel about it honestly other than Gram's character development has shown little to no progress.

Gumpa still makes no sense to me at all. How did he form the gang? Was he a police officer at one point? Did I miss something? He again, was another character that was a favourite. He was suspicious, still is, but he seemed to be a caring and hardheaded part of the group. Now he only shows up as a background character. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Todd and Black were definitely close at one point, but as some said, due to their differing opinions they couldn't get along anymore. Todd had the opportunity to kill Black but he didn't, because he still treasures the friendship it seems.

I am wondering how they are going to resolve the whole Tawi situation. It had a really good buildup in the beginning and middle but now it's being put to the side for a whole new conflict. Was Todd really the main antagonist all along?

The only thing I'm happy about after watching episode 11 is that Sean is in fact, not an idiot, haha! Finally he pieced it all together and is still chasing for White. Their next encounter is going to be a messy one that's for sure.

Apologies if I'm being harsh, these are just thoughts that have been circling around since yesterday. I have hope that these final crucial episodes will be the resolve we needed.

I like your thoughts and agree with u ...as for Gumpa i have a feeling that he was a cop before we still have 3 episodes o wonder wether they will put Gumpa story or it will for our imagination ..

Your thoughts are spot on. I hate what they've done with Gram's character but I think when Dan became more popular(they were still filming when he did so so they gave him more airtime)Gram lost screen time. As good as this NM is a think it has too many plot points and characters. Like what happened too White and Black's father? He was important in the beginning but has now dropped out of the face of the planet. Gram's stuck there too. I wonder if his feelings for Black were removed because P'Nuchy didn't want that conflict between Sean & Gram. She was gonna give Sean problems with Yok so she figured the ones with Gram were one too many: Black, Yok and Gram???? too much. Tho I hope Gram becomes important as the story winds down like he was in the beginning. As to Dan, I couldn't agree more. He's so confusing, I guess he went against what Yok told him to do because too much guilt I guess. Or, he wants something from Sean that we don't know yet. He's gotta know that Sean won't forgive him easily because he saw he reacted to his father's death. Could he be looking for redemption from Sean? Maybe. So much to hadle and only 3 eps to go! How are they gonna handle this? We still have the major angst between White & Sean and who knows if that will be fixed next ep. 

I was so happy that Sean's blindness(if we can completely call it that, he definitely knew something was up when Black kissed him) was redeemed this episode. Love how he knew White wouldn't have reacted to Dan like Black did. W would have been cautious but more willing to have him onboard and that's what sets off the whole chess reaction in his brain leading to him finally piecing it all together. Also his dialogue about him sensing something was off with White because he didn't inspire hate from him was a plus. Deep down he always knew, just sometimes our brains don't compute when we don't have all the missing pieces. Now he does.