God helps those who help themselves and I am the God of this club.

-Coach Yan

I'll work hard to become your strength, so that you can be yourself

- Song Sangchuan

"Love makes one tireless." 

-Jiao Jiao 

"I want to be your emergency contact."

- San Chuan [ep 15]

"If I'm rejected, I will try harder." 

- San Chuan [ep 15]

SSC (Ep 28): "Why must it be looking up or looking down at each other? Shouldn't the best love be seeing each other at the same level?"  

After LYA told him her concerns about them when they get older. Right now he admires her because she is 9-10 steps ahead of him so she is more mature, rational and has a life plan. What happens when he is in his 30s and she in her40s...what if he ultimately wants someone who will admire and look up to him...

Song San Chuan- "People have a lot of things they fear, but most of the time they are just scaring themselves" Ep 8

"Practicing badminton for you is like fulfilling the responsibility of an arranged marriage. Playing tennis is like the happiness of marrying someone you truly love."
-Jiao Jiao to San Chuan (Ep. 17)

"Why am I always failing? Is it because I always chose to run away during the most difficult times and at the last minute? But you, at times when everyone would give up, persevere on without letting go." -Coach Yan to San Chuan (Ep. 33)

Thank you to everyone for the big help! My short recap about this C drama has been submitted, waiting to be edited with patience. 

Coach Lao Huo: "I'll teach you the Jiu Yin Mantra."

Coach Xu Tan: "I'll teach you the Du Gu Nine Swords."

Coach Lao Huo: "I'll first open your vessels. Then, there won't be any errors."  XD

-Nothing but You eps 34

atikamelia:

"As for the perfect person, I don't know when he'll appear. That's why I'm not willing to bet on this uncertainty with another uncertainty." - Liang You An

Right!