This thread is for those who rated this show's storyline below 5.

I am so glad to know there are people who agree how bad this drama is. This is created by irresponsible people or situations or maybe by being forced to be created by the influence of money. Whatever it is, a great possible of a storyline that could have happened is totally destroyed because whoever responsible for the storyline dont know a thing about love. I mean yeah affairs happen. Yeah twisty personalities exist. But why add background music that is meant to be played while celebrationss or portraying true love scenario to the totally ugly form of emotion that is formed by betrayal in adultery? Am I missing something here? Yeah I too can come up on ways to accept and agree the storyline, but you and I both know its putting cream on crap. Or have the writers totally lost it?

The actors did awesome job, and I like them for it. But this whole script needed only tiny changes to still keep it enjoyable and meaningful, even a drunk reviewer might be able to make that change if he knew the basics of love. morality aside, this is plain stupid. Did they think this will tug the audiences heart more? No, this leeches off undefended psychology of many viewers, while even better result could have been achieved without leeching off of these people. Where is humanity? And what is love? Or has it become plainly and cruely profit oriented? But that doesnt make sense as small changes could have made this drama equally or even more profitable. Or are they that dull? Or is this a satire, parody, or any noir or something? No!! clearly it itself portrays as a love story. which mean this is scripted by irresponsible people who know s*** about love. (sorry, no other way to convey it.)

Or has money prevailed responsibility now? But this drama does show a family (su dooh woo's mother) who want value to their life over money. I positively am hopeful that in the next story the scripters write they keep in mind to add some value to the story.

Being out of convention is good and keeps it modern, but destroying human personalities by knowingly or unknowingly creating irresponsiblity in audience is considered cruel and a crime (within humanity's jurisdiction).

Yeah, plainly, this should have been a story about how their marriages got fixed even though emotional affair possibilies occured. Or atleast show a bit of concern for the kid when their parents split up. But instead, this story falsely portrays happy ending which will by all means is unreal and will be unhappy in real life.

And KBS gives a best couple award? Well, the couple they chose are fake to the core, Untrue, and if they were real, they would have been unhappy for many reasons not even considered to portray in this drama. This is, on overall, a very low intelligent drama about an intelligent soceity, but unfortunetly created by professional and talented cast and direction. And somehow everyone agreed to be irresponsible, or were forced to be.

Like another reviewer here on MDL said, this writer shouldnt write anymore. (I dare say, he please become more responsible, and please realize that being responsible too will bring profit.). And I wish people became more responsible with what they participate to create in.

Note: I dont know whether this review is going to be reported by the brainwashed fans, but I hope it still remains in the vicinity to help save the minds of atleast a handful of people.

Just watched Marriage, Not Dating and this drama just proves my point in a very efficient way. Even though it may not seem to be directed very expensively compared to  OTWA, it is an art in itself of the reality and a very daring drama with very high rewatch value.

I totally agree with you.This storyline full of stupidity.I just wanted to watch but I couldn't only because of this storyline.How could someone love other man when you has child,husband.But everyone appreciate this.I don't why this crap show got 7.9 ratings.Cast were good just because of that poor storylime they ruined the drama????????.I wasted 8 hours watching this.

That woman clearly cheating on her husband.How could she start a relationship with her daughter's friend's father???????? who just died.So If your husband doesn't pay you attention then you'll start a new affair with your daughter's friend's father??This dram giving us message Cheating is good.If you don't like your current relationship just start a new one.Does that make sense?Did she try to resolve the issue?When she started the relation she wasn't even aware of her husband's affair.This storyline is crap.No matter how you want to defend it.

Egi Toko:

So you are ok if man loves another women. Doesn't he also has wife and a child?? So you are saying she should have stick to him even if he doesn't pay her any attention and keep cheating on her.

Hypocrite much??

I highly doubt that you even watched the drama.

no its not ok, but you are mistaken, the drama clearly showed the guy was not cheating, even if he ended up in a room with his friend he had high level of self control, which the authors made very clear to audience in every way possible. neither the wife of the other guy and main guy cheated, but still their spouses wanted to make up some reasons so that they could cheat without guilt....man this sucks... i dont think we are going to disagree with each other...but the author or who ever butted in the process, definitely spurred out a storyline to get the people hooked on something new.... they should just checkout Sky Castle or My Mister, etc...those are responsible dramas that are new and still reached top....i am not comparing this to them to or the authors talent to them, definitely the author is very talented, but the future releases has to be different, which i hope will be...

ivisire:
Yeah, plainly, this should have been a story about how their marriages got fixed even though emotional affair possibilies occured.

really ???? (insert eye roll) were we watching the same thing?i was also not pleased by a lot of thing in this drama but your review is too much. imagine me and you get married and i have a kid you love my kid so much even though he / she is not your biological child  if you find out that i lied that i abandoned that kid as a baby and i have also been abusing that child emotionally until he/ she died .i am 100% sure that you will not forgive me so just stop it.   and you are also saying that if the story was true they would have been unhappy well you are right but for only one reason  that reason is she wont be able to see her daughter which is better than being destroyed emotionally by her lousy husband  

ADISA BRENDA:

really ???? (insert eye roll) were we watching the same thing?i was also not pleased by a lot of thing in this drama but your review is too much. imagine me and you get married and i have a kid you love my kid so much even though he / she is not your biological child  if you find out that i lied that i abandoned that kid as a baby and i have also been abusing that child emotionally until he/ she died .i am 100% sure that you will not forgive me so just stop it.   and you are also saying that if the story was true they would have been unhappy well you are right but for only one reason  that reason is she wont be able to see her daughter which is better than being destroyed emotionally by her lousy husband  

I agree with you completely and I guess we are on the same page, but our pivoting view is that he lied, which I registered in my mind while watching as he did not, yeah he maybe lousy, but he did not lie and he did not have any affairs.

but if its my misunderstanding of that fact (which i dont think is), then lets say this is a parallel view point.

what is right ? what is wrong? i think this drama pose a question not an answer. this drama dont just go showing whats is right or wrong but option that the characters are contemplating to take. it show their inner conflict, not just blatantly show cheating is the right thing to do in that situation. those were all the choice the characters take after asking theirself endless questions.

im aware you made this post only for those who rated it 5 or below but whats so interesting about hearing only what you want to hear. cheers.

russian white bear:

what is right ? what is wrong? i think this drama pose a question not an answer. this drama dont just go showing whats is right or wrong but option that the characters are contemplating to take. it show their inner conflict, not just blatantly show cheating is the right thing to do in that situation. those were all the choice the characters take after asking theirself endless questions.

im aware you made this post only for those who rated it 5 or below but whats so interesting about hearing only what you want to hear. cheers.

yeah, we can hear anything we want, but the choice to discuss whats true is ours. we wouldnt put up with anything or nevermind it as long as the topic in discussion is related to and in interest with us. as i said in the review, yeah i am able to understand why this story is justifiable, but like the some of the other reviewers i also said what i think. cheers.