I had to google this, but does this guy have a fear of physical contact/aphenphosmphobia?  Am curious.  FYI, why do I pour my thoughts out here?  Because I live in America and none of my friends watch foreign dramas. If I do this, no one gets annoyed with my rants :D

I liked Qi Lin's poses, kind of like a grandma grilling people. I found it amusing how others misunderstand her goals/desires ex.when Aunty thinks her grilling of the servants is to assert her dominance among the maids and deter them from seducing BZH. 

Side Note: it is so obvious the flowers she found were pre-cut you would totally have to exert some force to pick those maybe if she had to do this, it would have injected some realism into the show but still been funny b/c people, you know, fall or knock into stuff trying to pick flowers (....not that I know *grins*) and it can get messy and you accidentally ruin them...

Random Side Note: Why does he have highlights?  Since we are on the subject of appearance, her bangs remind me of characters from old school fighter games.

Does his sister have a brother complex b/c I can't understand her irrational dislike of this girl otherwise.  I kinda fast forwarded through her tantrums.  She clearly is afraid of being controlled by this new woman but Qi Lin has done nothing to show that she will--while historically this could happen, I don't know why the writers pick and choose what they will ignore and won't.  I find these kind of plot devices i.e. the angry irrational woman a bit annoying.  Let brother be the angry one!  But I bet he falls for her....

I like - Wallace, right?--the sick vest with the raised collars (I see him and sort of think his name is Bai Zu Hua :/ sorry I just watched Journey of Flower

Her tactics to get her new husband naked are certainly endearing, and his teasing of her and facial expressions are entertaining--she is like a kid.  Applaud her patience given his diva attitude.  His criticism of her body was absolutely random given that she clearly is thin (accurate assessment on the chest, I guess) and pretty//don't know why the writers added that when she is clearly very pretty I don't like it when they do that//thought it was a bit mean of him to knock her in the tub but it couldn't have been too hot he doesn't seem to be malicious.

Why doesn't she straight up ask him about a birthmark?  The camera angles and smoke and popped up collars give him this kind of dramatic,crime lord look she feels like a 16 year old (the hair cut) and he feels like an older oyabun.  I guess it makes the relationship seem more striking/taboo.  I liked that they toned down the AWFUL music for this episode, and the comedy was not so slap-stick in your face silly for this episode.  I give this episode an 8.0.