For Rak, I think it's very early - maybe even love at first sight (check out his expression when he sees Diao for th first time), and unambiguous by Ep 8 (which easily has the best hand-holding scene in all of BL). For Diao, he's clearly obsessed with Rak early (maybe from when he sees Rak shirtless, LOL), and I think he stops viewing him as a villain halfway through, but he doesn't drop his denial until Ep 13 when he realizes Rak fits all the predictions of the fortune-teller and is his soulmate, and he knows it's true immediately.

I think that he "love" starts at different times for both characters. For Rak, it starts at episode #5, when Diao helped smooth out the misunderstanding between Rak and his little brother Rit. There is a tender scene when Rak says "khop-kun na" (thank you) to a sleeping Diao. I think that is when Rak started officially catching feelings.

As for Diao, I think it was episode #12, when Rak stood up for Diao at work, and put his job on the line to help Diao. Even then, I still think Diao has yet to come to terms with his own sexual orientation, but he knew he felt something deep. 

I hope and pray the show gets a season 2, there are so many things that can be explored. Diao's coming out story, The shenanigans that happen as they try to maintain a relationship on the sneak tip, we could meet Daisy's boyfriend "Pom", we could also meet Dao and Diao's parents. I am dying to see their mother! So many possibilities.  Thanks for keeping the discussions going JPNY01! Your comments have kept the discussions going on here! lol.

Thanks! I think Diao probably felt something in Ep 8, but probably didn't understnad what it was.  Rak commented that Diao held his hand all the way home. In Ep 13 Diao realized it was Rak, but remember he said it can't happen because his mother would never allow it.  It dosn't seem too likely we'll get a S2, but we can always hope! We never even got to meet Diao and Dao's mother - I'm sure she must be a piece of work.

With Diao, he probably started taking notice of Rak on episode 8.  He was looking at Rak differently in the cubicle and he was  definitely jealous without knowing why.

Rak, curiousity at the very start, taking notice episode 5, episode 6 starting to like (extra care with the sprained foot), by episode 8 he’s flirting with Diao.

SPOILER ALERT

Here is the thing... Is there ever really a time to decide when they started falling for eachother? 

1. To me, Diao especially doesn't really have a specific moment since he slowly overtime began to fall into the pits of love. If you read his body language and expressions through the whole show, he seems to react quite early on whenever Rak gets close. Hence the hand holding and the bathroom stall shyness (even though that situation was funny).
  2. However with Rak, it is a little harder to tell. Me and my sister watched it together and it could have started when he helped with family issues or when Diao constantly got in his face. Pretty early on though, I believe he atleast found Diao cute based on the childish teasing. 
  3. Overall, it could have been love at first sight for both based on the initial stares, or it happened naturally as two people got to know eachother by spending time together. I don't know if there is a real way to say exactly when they fell into the whole that we people call love.

Oh my, I’m sorry coz I don’t remember anymore. I watched this last June. Also, I didn’t watch this following  by order of the episodes, I watched them randomly.

But I love RakDiao, it’s like watching Friends with their relationship building up. I don’t think a lot of viewers got that, we got used to having the fast resolution then with jealousy and makeup filling up the series. I hope there’ll be another season but I doubt due to its low viewership.