Link: https://hui3r.wordpress.com/mo-bao-fei-bao/really-really-miss-you-completed/ 

I love this novel a LOT (gave it 5/5 stars) and back when I read it in 2020, I was so hoping a drama adaptation would roll around. I'm so psyched for this drama, and doubly excited that Zhou Ye is playing the FL. I'm (not so) patiently waiting ...

How are the kissing scenes on this? Nothing beyond kissing on this Or is it clean romance? 

Looking4secondarycouples:

How are the kissing scenes on this? Nothing beyond kissing on this Or is it clean romance? 

The kissing scenes are good. Most of the skinship is in the ending chapters (last 8 or so). It is a clean romance; they do go beyond kissing but nothing explicit, it's more the use-your-imagination kind.

LucianYaz:

The kissing scenes are good. Most of the skinship is in the ending chapters (last 8 or so). It is a clean romance; they do go beyond kissing but nothing explicit, it's more the use-your-imagination kind.

Ooh thanks 

I don’t mind  use your imagination, but maybe cause I am used to dramas being so clean sometimes that I was surprised by recently reading a Chinese drama with heated scenes I thought they would be like the dramas with their fish kisses (well some 80 percent hahhaa they are better in that area  ) 

Looking4secondarycouples:

Ooh thanks 

I don’t mind  use your imagination, but maybe cause I am used to dramas being so clean sometimes that I was surprised by recently reading a Chinese drama with heated scenes I thought they would be like the dramas with their fish kisses (well some 80 percent hahhaa they are better in that area  ) 

I've read a few Chinese novels and I find that, in terms of intimacy, most of them are a bit more revealing than their drama counterparts, but never to the level of explicitness I've encountered in most non-Chinese romance novels. I don't know if that's a general thing or if that's only the case with the novels I've read.

I reread the book on the weekend and I enjoyed it just as much as the first time. This is the type of book that keeps a silly grin on your face the entire time you are reading it; nothing major happens but I never felt bored. 

LucianYaz:

I've read a few Chinese novels and I find that, in terms of intimacy, most of them are a bit more revealing than their drama counterparts, but never to the level of explicitness I've encountered in most non-Chinese romance novels. I don't know if that's a general thing or if that's only the case with the novels I've read.

I reread the book on the weekend and I enjoyed it just as much as the first time. This is the type of book that keeps a silly grin on your face the entire time you are reading it; nothing major happens but I never felt bored. 

I have read 1500 romance books and I have to say I’m refreshed with how they manage the sex scenes in Chinese dramas. I love plot more but also I do want some action if you know what I mean Hahhaha I got sick and tired of American romance books so I’m loving the Chinese novels 

LucianYaz:

Link: https://hui3r.wordpress.com/mo-bao-fei-bao/really-really-miss-you-completed/ 

I love this novel a LOT (gave it 5/5 stars) and back when I read it in 2020, I was so hoping a drama adaptation would roll around. I'm so psyched for this drama, and doubly excited that Zhou Ye is playing the FL. I'm (not so) patiently waiting ...

Could you spoil on what you loved about this novel please? Trailer looks awesome, love the leads personally... hoping story and production will be good😉

dramafeast:

Could you spoil on what you loved about this novel please? Trailer looks awesome, love the leads personally... hoping story and production will be good?

The drama is a good adaptation of the book; since you started watching it already, you should have a good idea whether it is your cup of tea or not. Once in a while I like this type of placid drama where nothing contentious happens (and, like the book, there are no conflicts in the drama), just fluff and more fluff. If you must have conflict, meaning, angst, depth, whatnot, then it might not be for you.

ETA: I forgot to apologize for the late reply; I hadn't logged into MDL in a couple of months.

Were Mumu and Mobai a couple in the book?

Lia0215:
Were Mumu and Mobai a couple in the book?

No, they weren't, just innuendo and poking fun. I think the jokes had something to do with the characters they cosplayed. 

(I'm always replying late because I hardly log into MDL these days.)