I decided to rewatch the show for the dishes shown on it for when I visit China I will be able to try some of them. Therefore I'm creating this post so I can do a list of comments about the dishes. Please feel free to help out!

~~ Episode 1 ~~

!Feel free to correct or add new information!

We start the show with Sheng Sheng eating what seems to be a chinese steamed bun

The first time Sheng Sheng Man and Qiang Qing Ci  talk the recipe he teaches her is a pork stomach and chicken soup. Supposedly is a famous Cantonese Hakka dish.

When they are at the same restaurant without knowing they are eating hot pot. I think the girls were sharing a  classic Sichuan style spicy broth and a chicken stock based mild broth.Qiang Qing Ci tells Sheng Sheng Man her names reminds him of okra stuffed with shrimp paste. While talking with him Sheng is eating her mom's homemade noodle soup with bok choy, scallions and  egg. Mr. Mo is later seen eating what seems to be spicy instant noodles with an egg and some side dishes that I have no idea what they are.

Later in the episode Mr. Mo describes the steps of how to prepare Sichuan-style fish flavoured eggplant. That leads to Sheng Man asking her mom to eat something like liuzhou river snails rice noodles(luosifen).

!Feel free to correct or add new information!

~~ Episode 2 ~~

Sheng Sheng Man's friend buys her oden in the beggining of the episode.

Sheng Sheng Man "repays" Qiang Qing Ci with teaching him how to make curry beef noodle soup. Then he tells her the recipe for spicy clams with fermented soybeans.

The mom is seen preparing fried tomatoes.

~~ Episode 3 ~~

Qiang Qing Ci sends an audio of the recipe to cook Chinese Stir Fry Black Pepper Beef Ribs.

Sheng Man is woken up by her friends with the promise of being given her friend's mom homemade meat zongzi.

~~ Episode 4 ~~

During their conversation over the phone Sheng Man says that her mom is preparing scalded conch meat slices. However, from my understanding she starts reading the recipe for the  Shandong conch meat soup. When googling  I couldn't find  a similar recipe to the one in the show. While the ones I've seen seems delicious they are not the same, therefore I will be quoting the recipe the show has given and if anybody finds out what is this specific dish is named please tell me  :)

"Cut the conch meat into large slice and rinse them clean with warm water. Blanch the flowring cabbages and mushroom with boilling water. Mix chopped spring onions and ginger with rice wine and water to get juice. Then mince the chicken meat and knead it into balls with a diameter of about one centimenter. Then scald the conch slices and chicken meat balls in boilling water. Finally, pour everything into the soup bowl. It will be ready to eat!"