Hello everyone, I just created an account to add this post. I'm looking for dramas (preferably historical) with a villain in love (possessed) with the main character (fl). I would like to see jealousy in his eyes, but for him to be able to hold back. He pretends to smile, but in reality he is extremely jealous. Be intelligent and be able to manipulate to get what you want. This can be the main character or the second main character, but he should have a lot of screen time. 

I hope I explained well what I mean. :) Here I will show you exactly what characters I mean: "I Lost You Forever" by Xiyan Cang Xuan, "Secrets of the Shadow Sect" by Ling Rong, "The Story of Kunning Palace" by Xie Wei

The Princess Wei Young (SML) - it takes about half of the drama to get there. He's one of my favorite of these types of characters though. 

Devil Judge is very much so. Jung Sun Ah obsessing over her junior master intensifies the already complicated vicious tale.

https://youtu.be/EnJE8_oomP4?si=NDNUGhIV_iN7Y9uw

Lovedreams99_:

Hello everyone, I just created an account to add this post. I'm looking for dramas (preferably historical) with a villain in love (possessed) with the main character (fl). I would like to see jealousy in his eyes, but for him to be able to hold back. He pretends to smile, but in reality he is extremely jealous. Be intelligent and be able to manipulate to get what you want. This can be the main character or the second main character, but he should have a lot of screen time. 

I hope I explained well what I mean. :) Here I will show you exactly what characters I mean: "I Lost You Forever" by Xiyan Cang Xuan, "Secrets of the Shadow Sect" by Ling Rong, "The Story of Kunning Palace" by Xie Wei

My personal favorites are Emperors 

Murong Gao Gon played by Peter Ho in Unchained Love and 

Liu Zi XIng played by Wang Xing Yue in One and Only

In Destined there is a character of Luo Zi Shang played by Liu Xue Yi that is bent on getting a girl

Thank you very much for yours answers :)