Hi everyone! 

I'm a mood watcher (meaning my mood dictates what I'm watching when) and a friend of mine recently gave me short one sentence descriptions to her recommendations to me, to make it easier to know before if they fit my mood or not. I found this so helpful and thought I need to share this with fellow mood watchers. 

So my plan is that here you will find recommendations for all kind of different moods in the future. <3

I hope many others will share their recommendations here and a short description about the dramas vibe, movies are welcome too. ^.^

When you recommend something please try to follow the format below and of course avoid or mark spoilers! 

Recommendation: Drama/Movie Title
Suitable for Mood: add certain mood

I'll list some different moods here so you have an idea about them. Feel free to send me your suggestions. 

fluffy, cute romanceeasy watch|simple plot (doesn't require to concentrate on it)something with actionsilly|chaotic|parody
character developmenthistorical settinghappy end (spoiler)friendship
comfort drama|heartwarmingthriller|mysteryrelaxing|travelingdrama slump relieve
based on true event|personGL (Girls Love)tearjerker|something sadSchool setting|Youth
short length dramadepth|thought provoking|psychologicalscary|horrorchemistry/romance on fire|explicit|nudity
red flags ML/FLsportsunique plotBL (Boys Love)
bromance/sismance (censored BL/GL)need a laughno romancelong drama (40+ episodes)
teamworkslice-of-lifeFantasy|Xianxiamedical theme
to watch when you're not in the mood for anything (something light|short)Investigation|detectiveslow-burn romanceinspirational
character drivenmultiple mains|multiple coupleseye candy

Recommendation: Tsuiraku JK to Haijin Kyoshi (has now Season 2)
Suitable for Mood: chemistry, drama slump relieve, need a laugh

This is amazballs ???

Quick, ya’ll hurry up with your recs so I can start using this!!! 

Recommendation: Meet yourself
Suitable for Mood: character driven, slow burn romance, comfort drama|heartwarming

Recommendation: Gaus Electronics

Suitable for Mood: need a laugh, stress relief, simple watch, teamwork & CHEMISTRY ?

Recommendation: A shop for killers
Suitable for Mood: thriller|mystery, no romance, something with action, bromance, teamwork, touching family relationship (niece/uncle)

Recommendation: Unknown
Suitable for Mood: chemistry/romance on fire|explicit|nudity, BL (Boys Love), tearjerker|something sad, found family trope

Recommendation: Mad Dog (2017)
Suitable for Mood: action, character driven, teamwork, investigations

Spoiler: found family, happy end

Recommendation: The Secret of Us
Suitable for Mood: GL, chemistry, sweet couple, heartwarming

Recommendation: The Double
Suitable for Mood: chemistry, historical setting, strong/smart female, eye candy ML xD

Recommendation: One Day Off
Suitable for Mood: comfort watch, traveling, food, easy watch, short length drama

Recommendation: To the wonder
Suitable for Mood:  relaxing|traveling, slice-of-life, short length drama, cute romance

Recommendation: Call it love
Suitable for Mood: enemies to lovers slow burn romance, hot chemistry, strong, tough female lead/warm soft male lead, revenge, depth|thought provoking|

Recommendation: Love Me, Love My Voice

Suitable for Mood: Easy to watch, simple plot, fluffy & healthy romance, enchanting OST

Recommendation: Three-Body
Suitable for Mood: thriller|mystery, sci-fi, thought-provoking, unique plot, bromance, investigations, captivating OST that matches the mysterious vibes