Hello!

I took a break from watching series because of busy schedules, and now that I have the time, I want to watch some good series. 

I prefer a series with no more than 20 episodes (but if there are good ones, I guess I can watch it >_<). Also, I'm open to any genre and country. Please give some recommendations :)

Tokyo Vice  - based on a true story, its really good. Has 2 seasons, but is completed with the 2nd one.
Shogun - only 10 episodes, but there is a 2nd season planed and it is arguable one of the best series of 2024 in general. Like absolutely amazing.

Lou:

Tokyo Vice  - based on a true story, its really good. Has 2 seasons, but is completed with the 2nd one.
Shogun - only 10 episodes, but there is a 2nd season planed and it is arguable one of the best series of 2024 in general. Like absolutely amazing.

Oh, I was shocked to see Ansel here. I only watched him in "The Fault in Our Stars." I have watched both trailers, and it looks good. I'm definitely watching! Thank you so much for your recs!

emeraldarrows:

I have watched Ready, Set, Love, Happiness, and 19th Life, and I really love them! ❤ I look forward to watching all your other recs, since I really like mystery and fantasy genres. Thank you so much!!