Odd topic, I know.... But I'm looking for a drama to watch where the FL has been abused in some way during her past or current life and the ML helps her get through her trauma (PTSD). Whether that be domestic violence,  stalked, kidnapped, mistreatment from family, etc. As long as it's something that contributes to a trauma of hers, it'll work. 

• Mars (FL was raped by her stepfather. There is one scene where ML is helping her recover which is...questionable, but otherwise his efforts are good.)
  • Dong Lan Xue (FL has trauma from sexual abuse in her past. ML is very respectful and helps her heal)
  • Healer (FL has PTSD from childhood abuse)
  • Come and Hug Me (FL has PTSD from witnessing ML's father kill her parents. ML has trauma too)

Well, maybe you'll like those.

ML help FL heal from her past experiences:

Lie After Lie (2020) - abusing husband. Wrongfully accused and in prison.

Roy Leh Marnya (2020) - cheating husband

Marry My Husband (2024) - cheating / manipulative husband

Fireworks of My Heart (2023) - controlling parents. FL's personality was almost destroyed by them. [SLOW PACED]

The K2 (2016) - mistreat from family

Snowfall (2024) - FL lost her vision and her mom beats her a lot (OBS: supernatural)

It's Okay to Not Be Okay (2020) - Frankly, all characters suffered some childhood trauma and they heal one at a time.

Perfect Marriage Revenge (2023) - cheating husband and mistreatment from family

Age of Youth: Season 2; This is comparatively lighter compared to the others. And it's not the main focus of the story. There are different couples as well. One of the FLs had been a victim of domestic abuse. Her boyfriend kidnapped her, and now she has a fear of men. The ML helps her get through it and is protective in his own way.