thinking about Fugitive Plan B style - you can try Evasive Inquiry Agency, starring Lee Min Ki and Ryu Seung Soo, loved him in this drama. it has a great story, humor and unique style. it does not have a 'typical' love story but the relationships between it's main four leads are even more than that
Jeaniessi wrote: Chuno is an "on the run" adventure but in Sauguk format.
A Man's Story is a revenge/adventure drama. Very well done. Much more emphasis is put on the adventure. It's good!

LisNoir wrote: Little Girl K (note: It has some nudity and a little more.)

Sleepninja wrote: Time Between Dog and Wolf I'm on episode 5 and there is lots of action! A lot of people liked it :)

cityhunter83 wrote: bad guy.

If its a good action/thriller I agree with all of the above they were excellent dramas 9-10's in my book. I would also recommend IRIS.
goldenseal50 wrote: Dramacrazy.net, dramafans.org, drama.net, viki, if you want to pay money their are some fancy ones out there :)...but dramacrazy has most everything

Thanks =)

IRIS is my all time favorite Drama. I can't wait for IRIS 2, and the continuation of Athena :)
Raventhedark wrote: That's a useful recommendation :)

I started to watch "Bad Guy" but I could not sit through the first episode. Maybe I'll give it a second try it was a while back...

it starts off a little weird and slow but once it gets going it's good, for me anyway.