Can You Hear My Heart is one i think <-------- see my avi for the main guy lol
tatta hitotsu no koi...love from the beginning to the end...
I am just going to suggest I Need Romance because I don't see it anywhere on your list and it may or may not fit your criteria ( that would be a spoiler)...but I strongly suggest it :)
In Worlds Within (or The World That They Live In) the leads are ex-boyfriend and ex-girlfriend so the plot is pretty different, it fits your description :)
not sure if this is what you are looking for but... movies- romantic island, hear me
Maybe First Kiss, maybe it's not strictly from the beginning but it might be the thing you're looking for.
goldenseal50 wrote: Hey, you should watch Holy Pearl I just finished it, it was Great! there was all kinds of love :)

thanks for the recomendations!!!
Sleepninja wrote: There is an area where people can ask for recommendations. You can browse there and see what people have posted. This should probably be moved to that section as well. :)
Recommendation Forum < clicky

Thank you!!!
steciLovesDramas wrote: not sure if this is what you are looking for but...

movies- romantic island, hear me

Thank you...i will check them out
Elisabetta wrote: Maybe First Kiss, maybe it's not strictly from the beginning but it might be the thing you're looking for.

I saw that one and skipped it...can't remember why, but I will go back and check it out!!! Thank you!!!
anonb wrote: Once Upon a Time in Saengchori

It's a good mystery story, plus has a great triangle (yeah, I know, but it's a Kdrama. lol) Guy/girl are friends, and guy begins to feel more for girl than friendship. Complicated by second guy who is likeable, who also becomes friends with the girl.

Thank you!!!! I will look at it.